Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've been thinking on this for a while, and weel I just have to ask.

Is Anthony actually a girl who dresses and acts like a guy?

Considering the way Anthony acts around the MC, I originally thought he may be a femboy who develops a crush on him, and I asked about that as well, but after Trope95 (Originally Tropiceta) said there is no content with any futa, trans or femboys. The logical conclusion is that Anthony is a cross dressing girl.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I've been thinking on this for a while, and weel I just have to ask.

Is Anthony actually a girl who dresses and acts like a guy?

Considering the way Anthony acts around the MC, I originally thought he may be a femboy who develops a crush on him, and I asked about that as well, but after Trope95 (Originally Tropiceta) said there is no content with any futa, trans or femboys. The logical conclusion is that Anthony is a cross dressing girl.
He is a transitioned man (or woman, I don't know the terminology in English and don't want to offend anyone). He was born as a girl and fully transitioned to a man not so long ago. That's why his sister (Dr. Milk) says the "my si... bling" sentence. She still is used to thinking about Anthony as Antonia, her sister.

There isn't content with him meaning he's not a LI for the MC.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
He is a transitioned man (or woman, I don't know the terminology in English and don't want to offend anyone). He was born as a girl and fully transitioned to a man not so long ago. That's why his sister (Dr. Milk) says the "my si... bling" sentence. She still is used to thinking about Anthony as Antonia, her sister.

That's a bit of a shame, but ah well......
At least I have a full answer about Anthony, thanks for the info.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

Meemaw and Betty's stories needed to move forward, right?

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!
That star scene is the one that had me in tears

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

That clears up many things. Until now I thought he was gay.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That clears up many things. Until now I thought he was gay.
(Once again, sorry if my terminology is incorrect)
(S)he felt like a man, so she became he. During the Burger Prince scene with Eileen, while talking with his other sister, he says:
"Man on the phone" "But I have no feelings for her, no matter how hard I try. She's a fantastic girl... you should have seen her the other day..."
"Man on the phone" "And I know I should like girls now... but I just can't manage to..."

The green part is important. He thought that becoming a man, he would like girls (his family's education was wrong), but he still like men the same as he liked when he was a girl. So he's now a gay trans man.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
When he was a girl, she was a hetero girl who liked men. Now he's a trans man who still likes men and has no interest in women even if he tried. So he's a gay trans man.
The situation is a bit complicated.
I know one transsexual. My friend became a woman. I don't know what his sexual preferences are now.

I'm a little afraid of the answer. :ROFLMAO:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

Meemaw and Betty's stories needed to move forward, right?

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!
You released an update that was filled with great scenes. But I will say that scene was one of the best. Bravo Trop.

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know one transsexual. My friend became a woman. I don't know what his sexual preferences are now.

Not complicated at all

*Her sexual preferences

Chances are her sexual preferences are no different than before. Unless they were also in the closet for their sexuality as well as their gender. Meaning she can be either straight (attracted to men), bisexual (attracted to all genders), or lesbian (attracted to women).

Chances are pretty high they don't find you attractive though

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I know three transexual people.
One was born a "lesbian woman" and transitioned to a hetero man who still likes women.
Another one was born as a "gay man" and transitioned to a hetero woman who still likes men.
The last one (on which Anthony is partly based, even if inversely) was born as a "hetero man" and now she defines herself as "a lesbian woman with some acquired taste for bisexuality". Anthony doesn't have that acquired taste, though.

Changing genders doesn't mean they have to change their sexual/romantic tastes.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I knew you would like this update. I was thinking in you
This thread is so much fun. I love that by the time I read this (and was instantly thinking of 10 different ways to jump on the hilarious typo myself)...there had already been multiple other posts beating me off to it. (y) It's rare that I find myself surrounded by so many other sickos that I feel normal. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes