JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
... Erika is the sneaky one who gets the job done ...
All I'm hearing is, "Erika is a ninja." :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside I'm sure it will be hilarious when the girls use the game as an excuse to hit on the MC... in character of course! It's not for real... :sneaky:

Eileen didn't have fun, not because of her character, but because she didn't get the "Think as your character would do, act based on her skills, get into her skin". She's a too feet-on-the-ground girl.
Honestly, that sounds like it does kind of relate to her character build. She's an outdoor person, she runs in the woods and swims in the lake. She's also kind of joyful and upbeat and adventurous... hence, gnome ranger. Not a human bard singing in stuffy city taverns, that's her day job, she's a barista.

I see it playing like this: Eileen as a virgin human bard.
Daphne: Eileen, you see the orc that was a part of the group that raped and murder at the village you passed by yesterday across the clearing what do you do?
Eileen: Um, what can I do?
Daphne: What spells and skills do you have?
Eileen: What? Um, let me check...
Game gets bogged down, Eileen get bored.

Now: Eileen as a Chad Gnome Ranger.
Daphne: Eileen, you see the orc that was a part of the group that raped and murder at the village you passed by yesterday across the clearing what do you do?
Daphne: Well, you're a level one ranger, so not much yet. Basically you're a fighter, so you can beat the shit out of him. With a bow or a sword.
Eileen: Okay, I'll go kick this raping orc's ass then!
Game gets exciting, Eileen has fun.

Sorry, I'm just getting caught up in the characters, but as a DM for over 20 years and having RPed for even longer this has got me really excited and I want Eileen to join all the fun, not just be in the harem, ;)

• Star-struck
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
All I'm hearing is, "Erika is a ninja." :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside I'm sure it will be hilarious when the girls use the game as an excuse to hit on the MC... in character of course! It's not for real... :sneaky:

Honestly, that sounds like it does kind of relate to her character build. She's an outdoor person, she runs in the woods and swims in the lake. She's also kind of joyful and upbeat and adventurous... hence, gnome ranger. Not a human bard singing in stuffy city taverns, that's her day job, she's a barista.

I see it playing like this: Eileen as a virgin human bard.
Daphne: What spells and skills do you have?
Eileen: What? Um, let me check...
Game gets bogged down, Eileen get bored.

Now: Eileen as a Chad Gnome Ranger.
Daphne: Well, you're a level one ranger, so not much yet. Basically you're a fighter, so you can beat the shit out of him. With a bow or a sword.
Eileen: Okay, I'll go kick this raping orc's ass then!
Game gets exciting, Eileen has fun.

Sorry, I'm just getting caught up in the characters, but as a DM for over 20 years and having RPed for even longer this has got me really excited and I want Eileen to join all the fun, not just be in the harem, ;)
I plan for a fun night in a tavern during the game. Fun and "fun". But the history should advance a little more before it makes sense.
You shouldn't be sorry for getting caught up with the girls. I'm happy you do, as it means I'm accomplishing one of my objectives: Getting players to care about the girls. So I'm proud :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just want more romance and kissing while at the same time getting more girls pregnant.:love::p:whistle:

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At least you two are not asking to integrate Male milkingmashines to the story like in other well known tread :ROFLMAO::D
yeah Romance is always nice, the balance makes it in my opinion In this one the caring from MC to the girls is good characterized

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Totally off topic, my daughter has joined several online D&D campaigns during the pandemic so there is always a way to get a game in that doesn't require everyone to be in the same room. Various voice chat systems and online dice rolls and character sheet generation is the wave of the current, not just the future of the game.

Back on topic, love the concept, can't wait for each new year's students to corrupt, but they will need a boarding house for all the kids I am planning on making.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why send them to a military school? A boarding school specializing in Business Management is better, so you can expand your empire of dorms to other cities, and every one of your boys can have his own harem.
(Mad scientist mode on)
Dominate the world through the dorms. MWAHAHAHA.
In some generations, there will be enough descendants so they can all move to Wyoming (the less populated state) and win the elections on their own. Then they will legalize incestuous marriage. Then the US, then the world.
(Mad scientist mode off)
Totally off topic, my daughter has joined several online D&D campaigns during the pandemic so there is always a way to get a game in that doesn't require everyone to be in the same room. Various voice chat systems and online dice rolls and character sheet generation is the wave of the current, not just the future of the game.

Back on topic, love the concept, can't wait for each new year's students to corrupt, but they will need a boarding house for all the kids I am planning on making.
I have already thought about the boarding houses.
And then I will make spinoffs for each of the children and their own Dorms. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: coretex

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Gotta do a replay, I forgot who you can impregnated already!! Also, Scarlett (blonde hearing impaired girl?, I'm terrible with names!) Is best girl!

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Gotta do a replay, I forgot who you can impregnated already!! Also, Scarlett (blonde hearing impaired girl?, I'm terrible with names!) Is best girl!
As of 0.4.5 only Eileen can be impregnated; she's the only one (except for Saira at the intro) MC have had vaginal sex.
One more lady will be impregnable in v.0.5, and the number of impregnable women will increase as the relationships get to the point of vaginal sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for your opinion
I haven't played Harem Hotel, so I don't know what that game shows, but My Dorm will feature (if all content is unlocked):
* Threesomes MC-Centric with and without interaction between the girls
* Threesomes Polycentric with girl on girl fun
* At least one Girl-centric with another girl

MC will always be present.
Are you sure about the girl-centric threesome? I mean look at what an innocent kissing practice do, I have seen stuff like that added to games before and the mobs always take out the pitchforks and torches. I mean all of us are here to see the adventures of the MC and how all this girls fall for him, no one or at least very few people would want to see another girl falling for one of our main love interest, even if it leads to a threesome. I mean I personally (and I think I talk for a lot of players) don't like girl on girl stuff but I don't mind much if it's there, but doing the way you have planned will rub a lot of people the wrong way. I think there should be boundaries to how lesbian content is managed for example that it only happens between the harem (currently in a relationship with the MC and not"future" ones) members, MC have to give his consent explicitly, the contents should be for the girls having "fun" not liking each other romanticly because thats not a harem is a polyamory relationship. The example that you put about an outside girl telling that she like one of the love interest and then trying to get her into bed and salvaging the situation with proposing a threesome girl centered when she won't even touch the protagonist is a no larger than La Puerta del Sol. Am I the only one that see what is totally wrong with that scenario?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Are you sure about the girl-centric threesome? I mean look at what an innocent kissing practice do, I have seen stuff like that added to games before and the mobs always take out the pitchforks and torches. I mean all of us are here to see the adventures of the MC and how all this girls fall for him, no one or at least very few people would want to see another girl falling for one of our main love interest, even if it leads to a threesome. I mean I personally (and I think I talk for a lot of players) don't like girl on girl stuff but I don't mind much if it's there, but doing the way you have planned will rub a lot of people the wrong way. I think there should be boundaries to how lesbian content is managed for example that it only happens between the harem (currently in a relationship with the MC and not"future" ones) members, MC have to give his consent explicitly, the contents should be for the girls having "fun" not liking each other romanticly because thats not a harem is a polyamory relationship. The example that you put about an outside girl telling that she like one of the love interest and then trying to get her into bed and salvaging the situation with proposing a threesome girl centered when she won't even touch the protagonist is a no larger than La Puerta del Sol. Am I the only one that see what is totally wrong with that scenario?
See while i can understand not being a fan of girl on girl content you have the option to turn it off. So you wouldnt even see the girl centric threesome anyway.

I dont however understand why people are so up in arms about the practice kissing. I have known plenty of girls who have done that and see zero problem with it in game. Same with people being upset with Scatlett's fantasy .

What i like about this VN is the fact that it trends to go against VN tropes. It is different from almost ever other VN with out there with realestic characters who are very well written and flushed out and have lives separate from the mc.

I hope the dev continues to make this game his way and not let the mobs who dont like certain content control the future of this game.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
See while i can understand not being a fan of girl on girl content you have the option to turn it off. So you wouldnt even see the girl centric threesome anyway.

I dont however understand why people are so up in arms about the practice kissing. I have known plenty of girls who have done that and see zero problem with it in game. Same with people being upset with Scatlett's fantasy .

What i like about this VN is the fact that it trends to go against VN tropes. It is different from almost ever other VN with out there with realestic characters who are very well written and flushed out and have lives separate from the mc.

I hope the dev continues to make this game his way and not let the mobs who dont like certain content control the future of this game.
The problem is not just turning it off and fixed, your are locking a girl path behind it wich make no sense and waisting development time in a scene that will harm more the game that add anything to it. About the practice kissing I really don't mind mostly because they have no feeling for each other, but see the things from this point of view now the protagonist will not be the first kiss of neither Scarlet nor Daphne, I don't mind much but there are a lot a people that don't like that. Does the kiss between them add anything relevant to the story? Objectively no and piss people off so way have it in the first place. Now a girl centric threesome will be even worse, it still doesn't badd anything relevant to the story and the hate it will have is going to be massive. Why shoot yourself in the foot for some lesbian action? I don't get it really.

By the way what is that about this game going against VN trope? Girls turning bi magicly is a extended trope, having lesbian scenes for the sake of lesbian scene without a good reason is another extended trope soooo I don't see you point.

And third things aren't black or white, the AVN developer that want to go anywhere in this industry needs to walk the line between what he wants to do and what people wants to play. I'm not saying he sell his writing to the highest bidder, I'm talking about thinking and been objective about what content is necessary and will enrich the game and what will only harm it. If you ask me a situation like what he described will not benefit the game (because this game isn't about lesbians jumping your LI, is about a man helping girls and getting a harem in the process). You see my point?

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The girl-centric one only will appear if the lesbian content is enabled. Those who blocked it won't ever know that happens. That's why I said "(if all content is unlocked) ". It will be a girl and the MC centered on another girl, not on each other. And it won't involve any of the girls we know.
The player should give his consent explicitly, and that choice will be only available to those who didn't block lesbian content.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The girl-centric one only will appear if the lesbian content is enabled. Those who blocked it won't ever know that happens. That's why I said "(if all content is unlocked) ". It will be a girl and the MC centered on another girl, not on each other. And it won't involve any of the girls we know.
The player should give his consent explicitly, and that choice will be only available to those who didn't block lesbian content.
Look I personally not mind much if she discovers that she likes the MC during the threesome and join the harem. Nor would I personally make too much drama about it. But you see how that situation can go south quickly right? You see that a lot of people aren't going to be ok with it? I mean you do you but i will advise you that review everything sentence and every render of that scene 20 times because a bad interpreted word will unleashed a lot of complaints. That without counting the complaints you will get by default by doing a girl-centric threesome and the even more complaints about locking a LI behind lesbian content. To be honest i can see dozens of way all of this go wrong and not a single one it will be good for the game. Again I'm not a hater or anything, I like the game and I even review it with 5 stars and lesbianism doesn't annoy me much but seriously think about it.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I try to design the girls to feel unique and different between them. I don't want 10+ clones (in a game with clones :D ) who only differ on their looks, but are the same person personality-wise. The first 20 ladies who can enter the harem had their personalities designed before I wrote a line of code.
I see you appreciate it. Thanks
One of those girls is who can start the girl-centric threesome. None of the girls participating have been shown yet.

The problem is not just turning it off and fixed, your are locking a girl path behind it wich make no sense and waisting development time in a scene that will harm more the game that add anything to it. About the practice kissing I really don't mind mostly because they have no feeling for each other, but see the things from this point of view now the protagonist will not be the first kiss of neither Scarlet nor Daphne, I don't mind much but there are a lot a folk that don't like that. Does the kiss between them add anything relevant to the story? Objectively no and piss people off so way have it in the first place. Now a girl centric threesome will be even worse, it still doesn't badd anything relevant to the story and the hate it will have is going to be massive. Why shoot yourself in the foot for some lesbian action? I don't get it really.
I'm giving the option to lock a girl's path everywhere.
Someone doesn't like tattoos: Lock Erika
Someone hates redheads: Lock Daphne and Eileen
MILFS: Lock Norah, Martha, and Samantha

I don't consider it wasting development time to make a scene with Norah thinking if someone will or not lock her. I write the scene and those who blocked her won't see it.
The only way for a game to not "waste" development time is converting it into a Kinetic Novel with no choices.

And don't worry. There aren't feelings between the girls involved.

We always are talking about the people who DON'T like this or that but, what about the people who DO like this or that? Don't they have the right to play a game that gives them that option?

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes