snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Have you applied the incest patch from the OP?
Wait is this a true incest game? I havent played with the incest patch but thought the story worked wonderfully without it.

Edit: just read the developer notes in the op going to have to learn how to install the incest patch on android

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait is this a true incest game? I havent played with the incest patch but thought the story worked wonderfully without it.
With the incest patch, Emma is MC's real sister, Erika and Daphne are his real cousins, Martha is his mom, Norah is his aunt, and Norah and Martha are sisters.
Without the incest patch Emma, Erika, and Daphne are clones (they don't know), and Norah and Martha aren't related. They are the girlfriends (never married) of MC's dad and deceased uncle.
The game is written in a way that dialogue changes (not Mom=Landlady anymore). The patch only changes a variable and the game takes it into account to show one line or another. Some examples:
1661443523604.png
1661443561634.png
Talking about being a family
1661443618790.png

I hate the mom=landlady, sister=roommate, aunt=neighbour things. It doesn't make sense the "I shouldn't fuck my roommate! It's a forbidden relationship!" some games show.
So I do it this way, that for me and My Dorm makes more sense. It's a lot of work doing it that way, but it's fulfilling work ;)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
With the incest patch, Emma is MC's real sister, Erika and Daphne are his real cousins, Martha is his mom, Norah is his aunt, and Norah and Martha are sisters.
Without the incest patch Emma, Erika, and Daphne are clones (they don't know), and Norah and Martha aren't related. They are the girlfriends (never married) of MC's dad and deceased uncle.
The game is written in a way that dialogue changes (not Mom=Landlady anymore). The patch only changes a variable and the game takes it into account to show one line or another. Some examples:
View attachment 2004524
View attachment 2004525
Talking about being a family
View attachment 2004528

I hate the mom=landlady, sister=roommate, aunt=neighbour things. It doesn't make sense the "I shouldn't fuck my roommate! It's a forbidden relationship!" some games show.
So I do it this way, that for me and My Dorm makes more sense. It's a lot of work doing it that way, but it's fulfilling work ;)
Your hard work is definitely paying off the way you have worked the story to work without incest is impressive. I actually really like the non incest verison a lot and like how it ties into the clone backstory.

Still would lile to play with incest though and compare to see which i prefer.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Your hard work is definitely paying off the way you have worked the story to work without incest is impressive. I actually really like the non incest verison a lot and like how it ties into the clone backstory.

Still would lile to play with incest though and compare to see which i prefer.
You can edit the patch.rpy changing this line to true
1661446220592.png
And you have it patched. You can do it on and off and see the differences.
The back story changes a bit. You've played the version where, in the crash, the MC lost his Mom (Anna), Uncle Mike (Norah's boyfriend), and Dominic (Martha's boyfriend). With the patch, he lost three uncles: Mike, Dominic (now he's Norah's and Martha's brother), and Daniel. The cloning business continues there.
There're subtle differences like that. Nothing major until v.0.10 or so

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You can edit the patch.rpy changing this line to true
View attachment 2004618
And you have it patched. You can do it on and off and see the differences.
The back story changes a bit. You've played the version where, in the crash, the MC lost his Mom (Anna), Uncle Mike (Norah's boyfriend), and Dominic (Martha's boyfriend). With the patch, he lost three uncles: Mike, Dominic (now he's Norah's and Martha's brother), and Daniel. The cloning business continues there.
There're subtle differences like that. Nothing major until v.0.10 or so
I was curious how the plane crash would be different.

As for the patch i am pretty incompentent when it comes to tech plus i have to play on android. So i would need to try to teach myself how it all works on android

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was curious how the plane crash would be different.

As for the patch i am pretty incompentent when it comes to tech plus i have to play on android. So i would need to try to teach myself how it all works on android
You can download the Android patched version from the OP. The "normal" version is called 0.4.5b and the patched is 0.4.5bp. I don't know if you can have both of them installed on the same device or if the saves will be compatible

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I know what a preg content enjoyer is searching for, as I am one of them, but the rules are the rules, and enough problems I've already had with them on this site. I won't bend or break any rule.
Those of you who follow my posts or have talked to me in private, know that I want to be honest with the players; and to be honest, and as f95zone tag rules are right now, the pregnancy tag is necessary as a1fox3 says.

But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, for me...knowing what's involved being a parent/ and now a grand parent, and how pregnancy along with small children can totally impact relationship sex. (It can really suck for a number of years...)

I hope there will be choices to hold off the baby in the belly kink with birth control. As many women take it to control the severity of their m-cycle, and not just preventing pregnancy.

I like to cream-pie without repercussions, so babies can wait...please. MC is only 21 years old...and there are a number of other woman joining the houses in the future updates. ;)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, for me...knowing what's involved being a parent/ and now a grand parent, and how pregnancy along with small children can totally impact relationship sex. (It can really suck for a number of years...)

I hope there will be choices to hold off the baby in the belly kink with birth control. As many women take it to control the severity of their m-cycle, and not just preventing pregnancy.

I like to cream-pie without repercussions, so babies can wait...please. MC is only 21 years old...and there are a number of other woman joining the houses in the future updates. ;)
You can choose even with the pregnancy content enabled
1661452041617.png
I thought that option for players who want to impregnate Erika but not Scarlett, for example, but it's applicable to your request.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You can download the Android patched version from the OP. The "normal" version is called 0.4.5b and the patched is 0.4.5bp. I don't know if you can have both of them installed on the same device or if the saves will be compatible
I would lile to apologize normally i read the op then search the thread for patched android verisons, and yet missed the completely obivious one on the op.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would lile to apologize normally i read the op then search the thread for patched android verisons, and yet missed the completely obivious one on the op.
No reason to apologize :)
Back in April, when the game was first published, there wasn't even an official Android version. It began with 0.2

Reactions: snakeplisskin

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well then youre in for a treat of Beer for Tropecita , bro !
To be sincere I like more the Clone version since Incest is more or less neutral for me and the vast mayority of games board this topic, the mayor plus was that with the clones and not the Landlady Roomie stuff

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I think Officer Martinez has wet panties(or it's running down her leg if has on no panties) after the Jack altercation(second one).;)

• Haha

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You are not too far off the mark. More about it on v.0.5
I believe you said somewhere the game will have 20 ish love interests. We have met about half of them correct?

There is the obivious 5 family memebers , Eileen, Scarlett. Then there is Sophie (the hairdresser), Maddie? (Clothing shop girl), Megan( singer), officer Martinaz.

So thats 11 LIs already and yet it doesnt feel rushed or like there are to many characters which is super impressive.

Edit: i forgot about Samatha and her daughter so 13 LIs so far

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I believe you said somewhere the game will have 20 ish love interests. We have met about half of them correct?

There is the obivious 5 family memebers , Eileen, Scarlett. Then there is Sophie (the hairdresser), Maddie? (Clothing shop girl), Megan( singer), officer Martinaz.

So thats 11 LIs already and yet it doesnt feel rushed or like there are to many characterswhich is super impressive.

Edit: i forgot about Samatha and her daughter so 13 LIs so far
And Saira makes it 14
I've said also Sophie and Megan won't be part of the harem, Maddie can be if you take one of her routes (she has FemDom, MaleDom, and Romance paths)
There are a couple of ladies about whom someone has talked, apart from the students, and Mystery Girl. That makes 27.
As of 0.4.5, the MC may have started the path with "only" 8 of the ladies (Saira doesn't count here)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
And Saira makes it 14
I've said also Sophie and Megan won't be part of the harem, Maddie can be if you take one of her routes (she has FemDom, MaleDom, and Romance paths)
There are a couple of ladies about whom someone has talked, apart from the students, and Mystery Girl. That makes 27.
As of 0.4.5, the MC may have started the path with "only" 8 of the ladies (Saira doesn't count here)
Me trying to figure out who the 8th was because i forgot about Samatha again lol.

Shame about Megan not beimg a part of the harem i really like her. As for Mystery girl i had a theory about who they might be but it doesnt work at all with the incest verison.

WithSaira i half expected them not to return will be interesting to see how it plays out when they do.

But damn props for having 27 girls planned out already cant imangine how much work that was.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes