TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Me trying to figure out who the 8th was because i forgot about Samatha again lol.

Shame about Megan not beimg a part of the harem i really like her. As for Mystery girl i had a theory about who they might be but it doesnt work at all with the incest verison.

WithSaira i half expected them not to return will be interesting to see how it plays out when they do.

But damn props for having 27 girls planned out already cant imangine how much work that was.
Poor ol' Samantha gets forgotten usually :D
Megan won't be in the harem because she has a life in another city, and one thing is falling for the MC, and another one is abandoning everything for him. It doesn't suit her. I know she can commute between cities, as they're not far apart, but I don't see it with her.
Saira is on the game menu! She should return! And remember she's jealous of Eileen when the MC returns home. The dynamic between them can be fun
There are 28 ladies planned, but one of them hasn't appeared or been named yet.
There's also planned a spin-off (one chapter long) that will feature a lady who is not a love interest in My Dorm but who will be the Female protagonist there. She still hasn't appeared in My Dorm. That spin-off will be published when My Dorm reachs a certain point and will shed light on some background story.

And what about Erika?
When I posted that, Erika had already laid her cards on the table in the post-Twins scene. That's why she's not on the list.
She has always compared her boyfriends to the MC, and they always come up short for one thing or another. To her, the MC is the ideal guy and she wants to be treated the way he treated Eileen.
If she hasn't tried anything with him previously it's because he's her cousin, and because when he left for college she was 15 and he was 18 and dating Eileen.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Megan won't be in the harem because she has a life in another city, and one thing is falling for the MC, and another one is abandoning everything for him. It doesn't suit her. I know she can commute between cities, as they're not far apart, but I don't see it with her.
Saira is on the game menu! She should return! And remember she's jealous of Eileen when the MC returns home. The dynamic between them can be fun
There are 28 ladies planned, but one of them hasn't appeared or been named yet.
There's also planned a spin-off (one chapter long) that will feature a lady who is not a love interest in My Dorm but who will be the Female protagonist there. She still hasn't appeared in My Dorm. That spin-off will be published when My Dorm reachs a certain point and will shed light on some background story.

When I posted that, Erika had already laid her cards on the table in the post-Twins scene. That's why she's not on the list.
She has always compared her boyfriends to the MC, and they always come up short for one thing or another. To her, the MC is the ideal guy and she wants to be treated the way he treated Eileen.
If she hasn't tried anything with him previously it's because he's her cousin, and because when he left for college she was 15 and he was 18 and dating Eileen.
I figured becuase of her singer job megan wouldnt stick around long term. I just reallly like her.

And with Samatha its more i have only played through 2 times so far so my brain is still making room for all of this game.

I actually completely missed Saira being jealous of Eileen . That will be some fun fireworks when she sees i got back with Eileen

Reactions: TropecitaGames

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
So basically the spin-off is before the "My Dorm" history, outside of the "My Dorm" place or inside the "My Dorm" house?
Just to clarify because if you creat a character that will appear later in "My Dorm" and inst a LI and is a FM in a spin-off that means that she will have fun with the MCs LIs and not with the MC from "My Dorm"? Correct me if i am wrong. I dont think i will like that much the spin-off but good luck anyway ;)

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I figured becuase of her singer job megan wouldnt stick around long term. I just reallly like her.

And with Samatha its more i have only played through 2 times so far so my brain is still making room for all of this game.

I actually completely missed Saira being jealous of Eileen . That will be some fun fireworks when she sees i got back with Eileen
As far as i saw inst a real relationship only friends with benefits xD

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Saira isn't jealous of Eileen while MC is with her, but she goes to India and he goes back home, where he will be within Eileen's reach.
1661534246191.png
And she realizes she should have accepted the serious relationship he proposed.
1661534359486.png
So basically the spin-off is before the "My Dorm" history, outside of the "My Dorm" place or inside the "My Dorm" house?
Just to clarify because if you creat a character that will appear later in "My Dorm" and inst a LI and is a FM in a spin-off that means that she will have fun with the MCs LIs and not with the MC from "My Dorm"? Correct me if i am wrong. I dont think i will like that much the spin-off but good luck anyway ;)
The spin-off will take place before the My Dorm story, in the same city, but not around MC's house.
The female protagonist of the spin-off isn't a love interest of the My Dorm MC. He will know her in My Dorm but he is not interested in her.
She's a straight girl, and won't do anything fun with any girl from My Dorm.
Take it as a prologue for one of the Love Interests at My Dorm, who will feature in the spin-off, but won't be the spin-off protagonist, and who won't have any fun with anyone.
I can't say much more without disclosing important information.
I'll publish it independently due to Patreon policies.

As far as i saw inst a real relationship only friends with benefits xD
Right now, yes, Eileen is a friend with benefits, and Saira was just that. But Eileen has accepted the idea of being the First Concubine of the Harem. In fact, the harem idea was hers.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Saira isn't jealous of Eileen while MC is with her, but she goes to India and he goes back home, where he will be within Eileen's reach.
View attachment 2006506
And she realizes she should have accepted the serious relationship he proposed.
View attachment 2006510

The spin-off will take place before the My Dorm story, in the same city, but not around MC's house.
The female protagonist of the spin-off isn't a love interest of the My Dorm MC. He will know her in My Dorm but he is not interested in her.
Take it as a prologue for one of the Love Interests at My Dorm, who will feature in the spin-off, but won't be the spin-off protagonist, and who won't have any fun with anyone.
I'll publish it independently due to Patreon policies.

Right now, yes, Eileen is a friend with benefits, and Saira was just that. But Eileen has accepted the idea of being the First Concubine of the Harem. In fact, the harem idea was hers.
I remember her being a jealous brat but i passed it off as solely her being upset with herself for not locking down the MC. Maybe i didnt realize that Saira was the only one the MC was with since Eileen i assumed he plqyed the feild a bit.

But damn Eileen and him must of had one amazing relationship for Saira to be jealous years later and his whole family to want a similar type of relationship

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I'll publish it independently due to Patreon policies..
Thanks for the information, for a moment there i though MC would be Cucked in a Spin-off ahahahahah

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
snakeplisskin well don´t know about that, just consider that there are Girls they look at the MC and how he was comitted to the Relationship, they wan´t the same attention, Saira probably (you know how it is "tell me more abut your ex....mere curiosity " question....) heard a lot about Eileen, (don´t forget that MC was hurt when they left) that she started longing this same attention, at least that implies in between the lines her statements. The girls seeing how he cares about each of them want more.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I remember her being a jealous brat but i passed it off as solely her being upset with herself for not locking down the MC. Maybe i didnt realize that Saira was the only one the MC was with since Eileen i assumed he plqyed the feild a bit.

But damn Eileen and him must of had one amazing relationship for Saira to be jealous years later and his whole family to want a similar type of relationship
Saira is protecting herself when she doesn't accept the relationship. She knows he will end college one year before her and doesn't want to fall for him too hard, because they haven't talked about what can happen when they finish college. People in My Dorm sometimes talk too much and sometimes don't talk at all. Seeing how he goes back home, out of her reach, and into the reach of Eileen's hands (claws from Saira's POV) is what makes her jealous. She ask for a college transfer the moment she lands in India.

Eileen and the MC had a very good relationship because it was asymmetrical in many ways. She was the popular cheerleader and he was the fat loser. She was a little entitled and he was generous.

The girls seeing their relationship as "ideal" is partly due to the other relationship they see every day (Martha/MC's dad) being a bit toxic. There's no love there for the last year and they idealize MC/Eileen's relationship in comparison.

Thanks for the information, for a moment there i though MC would be Cucked in a Spin-off ahahahahah
MC and his "magic wand" are "uncuckeable" :D

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
TropecitaGames I know english is not your first language, neither is mine ahahah, so i advice you to check the game writting, some pronouns arent correct and not only that, i think you typed fast enough to switch 1 or 2 A with S and there are more typing errors, i had to say this so you could fix that and keeping the good work ;)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
And Saira makes it 14
I've said also Sophie and Megan won't be part of the harem...
I do think this is interesting. Of course, I'll need to see it play out, but one thing I've always said is this: There are only two rules for a Harem.
One: The girls are okay with the MC having the Harem. (And even this can take time to get to, a little inter-harem drama is spicy sometimes.)
Two: They don't sleep around with others. (inter-harem stuff *can* happen with MC approval and knowledge, it's just not usually my cup of tea.)
Anything else is up for debate. They don't all have to live with the MC or anything else. Just those two things.

I think that Sorcerer does a really good job of this idea. All of the women have lives and personalities of their own. They are all powerful, independent, women. Some even live in different countries and entirely separate realms of reality. But they have all committed to their relationship with the MC. Now even in that game, not ever girl is in the harem by the end, so I'm not saying that every girl *has* to be in the harem. A few girls in that game are set up to join in a possible sequel and a few just didn't work as full harem members (notably a pair of gilfs that game has just wouldn't fit with the harem at all). Still, it always makes me a little sad when a girl doesn't get the full package.

I'll publish it independently due to Patreon policies
Okay, so it's a true spinoff that one of the My Dorm characters make a cameo in, but isn't a focus in. Got ya. I'm not usually a fan of Female MC games, they usually turn into cardboard cutout "Turn girl into whore" games. But you've done a great job so far on My Dorm making the characters seem realistic and believable, so I'd give the game a try.

So, if someone isn't on her route, where does the idea for the harem blossom, I wonder? Which girl besides her would be the first to really pitch the idea? You don't have to answer, I'm just thinking out loud.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I do think this is interesting. Of course, I'll need to see it play out, but one thing I've always said is this: There are only two rules for a Harem.
One: The girls are okay with the MC having the Harem. (And even this can take time to get to, a little inter-harem drama is spicy sometimes.)
Two: They don't sleep around with others. (inter-harem stuff *can* happen with MC approval and knowledge, it's just not usually my cup of tea.)
Anything else is up for debate. They don't all have to live with the MC or anything else. Just those two things.

I think that Sorcerer does a really good job of this idea. All of the women have lives and personalities of their own. They are all powerful, independent, women. Some even live in different countries and entirely separate realms of reality. But they have all committed to their relationship with the MC. Now even in that game, not ever girl is in the harem by the end, so I'm not saying that every girl *has* to be in the harem. A few girls in that game are set up to join in a possible sequel and a few just didn't work as full harem members (notably a pair of gilfs that game has just wouldn't fit with the harem at all). Still, it always makes me a little sad when a girl doesn't get the full package.

Okay, so it's a true spinoff that one of the My Dorm characters make a cameo in, but isn't a focus in. Got ya. I'm not usually a fan of Female MC games, they usually turn into cardboard cutout "Turn girl into whore" games. But you've done a great job so far on My Dorm making the characters seem realistic and believable, so I'd give the game a try.

So, if someone isn't on her route, where does the idea for the harem blossom, I wonder? Which girl besides her would be the first to really pitch the idea? You don't have to answer, I'm just thinking out loud.
Megan is not harem material because I don't see the MC getting a long-distance relationship after the failure of Eileen's relationship.

I haven't played Sorcerer. Well, I haven't played a lot of AVNs, so I don't know how the devs confront some of the problems. I haven't played any AVN since I started to plan My Dorm because I don't want to be influenced (even unconsciously) or steal ideas from other devs. The weirder situations you'll read in My Dorm are based on things that happened to me or people in my environment (no, none of us has a harem). For example, the scene at the Twins with the two douches happened to me during my spring break travel to Italy when I was 17. It didn't end as well as here.

Don't expect a full game for the spin-off. It will be a KN around 1 hour in length (at most), with ONE sexual scene. She won't become a whore, there isn't time. But is a story that should be explained from her PoV. And it's a spin-off that makes no sense without having played My Dorm to a certain point.

He has enough source material to get the idea of a harem. This is on his laptop while he waits for Martha to get dressed for the "date". The hacker is him, not Jamaal. He has logged in with my account!!!
1661547050652.png

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
TropecitaGames Hi i had to ask this, i love lesbian stuff but i want to know, in future contente involving lesbian stuff between LIs is with MC knowing right? not behind the mc back, i mean they can have fun 1 on 1 girl without the mc, but with him knowing somehow, understand what im saying right?

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019

If im not mistake there is a image in that game with 3 woman together is that with MC Approval? xD

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames Hi i had to ask this, i love lesbian stuff but i want to know, in future contente involving lesbian stuff between LIs is with MC knowing right? not behind the mc back
It's with the MC knowing and there. There won't be content with two girls alone in a room. There are people who can think that brushes the boundaries of NTR/Sharing. If there was a week-long discussion about two girls kissing I don't want to repeat it with two girls fucking. ;)
It was planned from the start that there won't be any pure lesbian scenes (I love them, but when I began planning the game I wasn't sure I could pull it off with enough quality).
The lesbian content will be in threesomes/foursomes/Xsomes always with the MC there.
If the lesbian content is enabled, he can share but he will be there.
The 'lesbianer' thing will be a girl-centric threesome with one harem girl, the MC, and one girl not yet in the harem. There aren't feelings, only sex. It will be the possible door for the second girl to enter the harem. Obviously, if the lesbian content is blocked, it blocks also that girl. And even with the lesbian content unlocked, the player can decide to not pursue that threesome.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
It's with the MC knowing and there. There won't be content with two girls alone in a room. There are people who can think that brushes the boundaries of NTR/Sharing. If there was a week-long discussion about two girls kissing I don't want to repeat it with two girls fucking. ;)
It was planned from the start that there won't be any pure lesbian scenes (I love them, but when I began planning the game I wasn't sure I could pull it off with enough quality).
The lesbian content will be in threesomes/foursomes/Xsomes always with the MC there.
If the lesbian content is enabled, he can share but he will be there.
The 'lesbianer' thing will be a girl-centric threesome with one harem girl, the MC, and one girl not yet in the harem. There aren't feelings, only sex. It will be the possible door for the second girl to enter the harem. Obviously, if the lesbian content is blocked, it blocks also that girl. And even with the lesbian content unlocked, the player can decide to not pursue that threesome.
ohh you answer when i edit the comment ahahah but i was saying i dont have a problem with 2 girls being with eachother without the MC if he knows of course im okay with that.
that doesnt come close to NTR if the MC knows and is okay with it. But thanks for answering ;) Pretty cool from a DEV to take time and answer his fans, keep the great work mate ;)

PS: even when i asked to much ahahah xD

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ohh you answer when i edit the comment ahahah but i was saying i dont have a problem with 2 girls being with eachother without the MC if he knows of course im okay with that.
that doesnt come close to NTR if the MC knows and is okay with it. But thanks for answering ;) Pretty cool from a DEV to take time and answer his fans, keep the great work mate ;)

PS: even when i asked to much ahahah xD
The NTR subject is so sensitive I prefer not to be anywhere near it. With the MC consent, a pure lesbian scene can be seen as Sharing. I wrote in the planned tags there won't be any 'Sharing (with another male)'. I wrote it that way to avoid the player fury if someone thinks a threesome with some interaction between the girls is Sharing.

You don't ask too much. You ask what is important for you and that shows you care for the game. And I'm glad to answer.
I've tried to be honest from the start and I don't want any player to say 'I thought the game had X and I've found Y'. I prefer answering the questions the players have and avoid them with torches and pitchforks at my door ;) (Shrek pun not intended).

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes