PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
The NTR subject is so sensitive I prefer not to be anywhere near it. With the MC consent, a pure lesbian scene can be seen as Sharing. I wrote in the planned tags there won't be any 'Sharing (with another male)'. I wrote it that way to avoid the player fury if someone thinks a threesome with some interaction between the girls is Sharing.

You don't ask too much. You ask what is important for you and that shows you care for the game. And I'm glad to answer.
I've tried to be honest from the start and I don't want any player to say 'I thought the game had X and I've found Y'. I prefer answering the questions the players have and avoid them with torches and pitchforks at my door ;) (Shrek pun not intended).
Eagerly Waiting for next update *-*

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
I have a problem that i cant seem to get around but still love the game that i can see if anyone knows a fix for the problem I would please love to hear it

I have included the traceback for reference

• Sad
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have a problem that i cant seem to get around but still love the game that i can see if anyone knows a fix for the problem I would please love to hear it

I have included the traceback for reference
Hello,
On which platform do you play (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
The traceback says it can't find the label c045_EN (the one that starts the content for v.0.4.5 in English). I think perhaps you have a corrupted file, so here you have the file containing that label and that content. Can you try to overwrite the one on your \game folder, please?
Tell me if it works now, please.
If it doesn't fix the problem, can you try to download the game once again?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
About the next update
Just page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remember I am charging upfront since some days ago so be aware that if you pledge on August 31st, you will pay on August 31st and September 1st.
Please, if you want to support me, wait until September to pledge. That way you'll get the most out of your subscription.

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
Hello,
On which platform do you play (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
The traceback says it can't find the label c045_EN (the one that starts the content for v.0.4.5 in English). I think perhaps you have a corrupted file, so here you have the file containing that label and that content. Can you try to overwrite the one on your \game folder, please?
Tell me if it works now, please.
If it doesn't fix the problem, can you try to download the game once again?

Sorry about the inconvenience.
I want to say thank you very much that worked and sorry about it taking me so long to respond to the last comment I was at work and just got home and checked

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I want to say thank you very much that worked and sorry about it taking me so long to respond to the last comment I was at work and just got home and checked
Don't apologize. People here is from different time zones, so I think no one expects fast answers. It took me 3h to answer your first post (I was sleeping when you posted)

Reactions: Leonidas

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
TropecitaGames
Hi there mate, thanks for the game, not bad. Just to say that the 'Opacity' bar in preferences (Windows platform) doesn't seem to work and it get annoying as I have to continually hide the text to see anything. Also, if you do get it to work, you might consider giving text a shadow so that it will be readable on a white background.

Also, besides the various grammatical errors which is fully understandable considering English isn't your first language (and honestly speaking, a lot better than some English people), when you talk about a person giving a small kiss on the cheek or wherever, it is known as a 'peck' and not a 'peak'. A peak is the top tip of a mountain for example.

I noticed that the renaming of characters sometimes errs as when you have narrative statements it uses the original characters names. I think that happened at the end of Day 5 going into Day 6.
One last thing is that when changing someone the trademark names it might be better to use a more generic name e.g taxi rather than Under for Uber, it becomes more readable.

I hope this helps and please don't take it as criticism. I'm looking forward to the next episode! :p

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
Hi there mate, thanks for the game, not bad. Just to say that the 'Opacity' bar in preferences (Windows platform) doesn't seem to work and it get annoying as I have to continually hide the text to see anything. Also, if you do get it to work, you might consider giving text a shadow so that it will be readable on a white background.

Also, besides the various grammatical errors which is fully understandable considering English isn't your first language (and honestly speaking, a lot better than some English people), when you talk about a person giving a small kiss on the cheek or wherever, it is known as a 'peck' and not a 'peak'. A peak is the top tip of a mountain for example.

I noticed that the renaming of characters sometimes errs as when you have narrative statements it uses the original characters names. I think that happened at the end of Day 5 going into Day 6.
One last thing is that when changing someone the trademark names it might be better to use a more generic name e.g taxi rather than Under for Uber, it becomes more readable.

I hope this helps and please don't take it as criticism. I'm looking forward to the next episode! :p
Thanks for your words.
Are you playing 0.4.1 or 0.4.5? The opacity bar appeared in 0.4.1 but it didn't work, it works on 0.4.5

I've found 1 'peak' and 4 'pecks'. I corrected the incorrect one. Thanks for the info
I've also found some of the original names, as you say, and corrected them. My novelist brain sometimes refuses to write [nor] and writes Norah instead

The our-world-name changes have the intention of reinforcing the idea that My Dorm takes place in a world 99% equal to ours, but with some differences. They buy at Amazonian, watch videos on MeTube and movies on NetFilm, et cetera.

I don't take it as criticism. Every correction improves the game. Brace yourself for the next episode. It's BIG!

• Red Heart
Reactions: skater555

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for your words.
Are you playing 0.4.1 or 0.4.5? The opacity bar appeared in 0.4.1 but it didn't work, it works on 0.4.5

I've found 1 'peak' and 4 'pecks'. I corrected the incorrect one. Thanks for the info
I've also found some of the original names, as you say, and corrected them. My novelist brain sometimes refuses to write [nor] and writes Norah instead

The our-world-name changes have the intention of reinforcing the idea that My Dorm takes place in a world 99% equal to ours, but with some differences. They buy at Amazonian, watch videos on MeTube and movies on NetFilm, et cetera.

I don't take it as criticism. Every correction improves the game. Brace yourself for the next episode. It's BIG!
Thanks bud, I am playing 0.4.5b, first time playing your game. I didn't bother to note down all the errors but if I come across them in the next episode I will make note of them.
With regards to the differences, I totally understand where you coming from but I was just say that 'Under' for Uber basically didn't fit hence my comment, the others were recognisable.

Thanks
D

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The NTR subject is so sensitive I prefer not to be anywhere near it. With the MC consent, a pure lesbian scene can be seen as Sharing. I wrote in the planned tags there won't be any 'Sharing (with another male)'. I wrote it that way to avoid the player fury if someone thinks a threesome with some interaction between the girls is Sharing.

You don't ask too much. You ask what is important for you and that shows you care for the game. And I'm glad to answer.
I've tried to be honest from the start and I don't want any player to say 'I thought the game had X and I've found Y'. I prefer answering the questions the players have and avoid them with torches and pitchforks at my door ;) (Shrek pun not intended).
for that mindset giphy (8).gif

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Finally, I managed to finish the new chapter after a week of rewriting one of the most complicated scenes due to branching.
I gave it a couple of days ago to the beta testers that are part of the team to test everything and catch some of the mistakes in the English translation that I may have made, while I dedicate myself to set the soundtrack.
If everything goes as usual, I can share with you the release schedule... It starts TODAY sometime during the day (probably in the afternoon here in Spain).
Martha Tier: September 2nd (first time there are Patrons in this Tier. Thank you)
Norah Tier: September 6th
Emma Tier: September 9th
Daphne Tier: September 12th
Erika Tier: September 15th
Scarlett Tier: September 18th

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
1662107446324.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Finally, I managed to finish the new chapter after a week of rewriting one of the most complicated scenes due to branching.
I gave it a couple of days ago to the beta testers that are part of the team to test everything and catch some of the mistakes in the English translation that I may have made, while I dedicate myself to set the soundtrack.
If everything goes as usual, I can share with you the release schedule... It starts TODAY sometime during the day (probably in the afternoon here in Spain).
Martha Tier: September 2nd (first time there are Patrons in this Tier. Thank you)
Norah Tier: September 6th
Emma Tier: September 9th
Daphne Tier: September 12th
Erika Tier: September 15th
Scarlett Tier: September 18th

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
View attachment 2019915
I am wondering, was the tier naming random. Or is there something to the order of the girl's names and the level of the tier? :unsure:

What are you hiding from us Tropecita? Is there secret meaning to this??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am wondering, was the tier naming random. Or is there something to the order of the girl's names and the level of the tier? :unsure:

What are you hiding from us Tropecita? Is there secret meaning to this??? :ROFLMAO:
Was totally random, except for Martha. She's my favorite, so her Tier should be the top one. For the rest of the tiers, I decided by age. Norah is the oldest (older than Martha) and, in the patched version, Emma was born before the plane crash; Daphne and Erika just after it.
1662110202880.png
And Scarlett is the youngest, born a couple of months after the crash.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Was totally random, except for Martha. She's my favorite, so her Tier should be the top one. For the rest of the tiers, I decided by age. Norah is the oldest (older than Martha) and, in the patched version, Emma was born before the plane crash; Daphne and Erika just after it.
View attachment 2019985
And Scarlett is the youngest, born a couple of months after the crash.
I'll accept your answers.... for now...
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'll accept your answers.... for now...
:ROFLMAO:
Don't look for hidden meanings (at least this time :D ).
It doesn't go for difficulty in getting the girls (among the girls with tier named for them, the first real kiss was with Erika, the first torrid scene was with Norah, and the first mildly sexual scene was with Emma on Sunday night). So far there has been nothing with Scarlett and Daphne (beyond the kissing lesson) or Martha.
Nor is it going for the order in which the girls can be knocked up.
Nor for any other reason that I'm aware of (although my subconscious is sometimes ahead of me writing the storyline).
I can even tell you that the Scarlett tier was the last one I created since Patreon discouraged a Tier worth 1€, but in the end, I did it to have the complete set of girls at home (Scarlett almost lives in the house).

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
starting on day 6 the names of the Mother and Aunt return to the default names. How can I change them back to the ones I picked?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
starting on day 6 the names of the Mother and Aunt return to the default names. How can I change them back to the ones I picked?
I haven't been able to reproduce it, so I don't know why it is happening. There isn't any call to the function where the names are defined.
Can you try to overwrite the C04EN.rpy in your \game folder with this file? Here I added a call to the function defining the names. You should load a save from Day 5, as the call is at the beginning of Day 6.
Please, tell me if it works

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
I haven't been able to reproduce it, so I don't know why it is happening. There isn't any call to the function where the names are defined.
Can you try to overwrite the C04EN.rpy in your \game folder with this file? Here I added a call to the function defining the names. You should load a save from Day 5, as the call is at the beginning of Day 6.
Please, tell me if it works
Yes is worked. Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes