Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animation has image that has the wrong filename compared with the script.
c05s003_210a is called c05s003_210 in the images folder.
This shows as a black screen in the animation.
Just add the "a" at the end of the file and it´s fixed.

Now to get back to playing. :giggle: (y)

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Let me arrive home (I'm commuting and on my phone) and I'll check it. Please let me know on what platform do you play
windows 10 but a bit older hardware (AMD 8350,Geforce 970,16 GB ram) the missing image could be on specific path (in this save only scarlett and simone so far) edit: checked the sound file and it is like i thought the track is 29seconds long but only 28seconds audio so in repeat its a hard cut

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Majority? Speak for yourself. MOST of the people I know, are looking for the impregnation.
Really? Every time I cone across a new game with the pregnancy tag, I search to see if anyone's asked about it before, and more often than not, there are several people asking if there's actual pregnant content as opposed to just impregnation, or the pregnancy being relegated to an epilogue or bad end. I suppose the people who just like impregnation generally don't have much to complain about, and so they might not speak out as much, so I can't say for sure if there's a majority in either direction, but there's at least a sizable number of people who are in it mainly for the actual pregnant.

I think impreg is nice too (at least when it's not being confused with creampying, as some sites do—impreg to me requires an actual confirmation of pregnancy). It's a nice appetizer. But to me, the visible pregnancy remains the meat of the kink.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Really? Every time I cone across a new game with the pregnancy tag, I search to see if anyone's asked about it before, and more often than not, there are several people asking if there's actual pregnant content as opposed to just impregnation, or the pregnancy being relegated to an epilogue or bad end. I suppose the people who just like impregnation generally don't have much to complain about, and so they might not speak out as much, so I can't say for sure if there's a majority in either direction, but there's at least a sizable number of people who are in it mainly for the actual pregnant.

I think impreg is nice too (at least when it's not being confused with creampying, as some sites do—impreg to me requires an actual confirmation of pregnancy). It's a nice appetizer. But to me, the visible pregnancy remains the meat of the kink.
I won't enter on the debate of what do any player looks for, as there are as much opinions as players.
I'll speak for My Dorm only, and in this game the thing begins with impregnation, with confirmation via choice and sound, and there is a planned time jump so the scenes with girls with their bellies aren't in the epilogue or end-game. They are planned for mid game approximately

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animation has image that has the wrong filename compared with the script.
c05s003_210a is called c05s003_210 in the images folder.
This shows as a black screen in the animation.
Just add the "a" at the end of the file and it´s fixed.

Now to get back to playing. :giggle: (y)
windows 10 but a bit older hardware (AMD 8350,Geforce 970,16 GB ram) the missing image could be on specific path (in this save only scarlett and simone so far) edit: checked the sound file and it is like i thought the track is 29seconds long but only 28seconds audio so in repeat its a hard cut
I've found the problem. I re-rendered the images after the beta testers detected noise on the two in s008-Scarlett and Daphne but didn't convert them to webp and didn't include them in the folder. When I did the one in s003-Norah to fix an incorrect hair movement I named it incorrectly. My bad.
About the sound file, I have been using it since 0.2 and haven't detected it. I'll edit the sound file for the next update.

Here are the three problematic images in a hotfix. Unzip it and merge it with your game folder. I'll update the OP to include the hotfix
Once again, sorry about it.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This has some of my favorite tags, Incest, Harem, and MILF, so looks very promising.
How are the animations? Any music or sound? Much sexy time yet? :unsure:
Some of the images look very grainy, hopefully that improves with time, and I will probably wait for the anal tag to be implemented before I try it out but watching this for sure. (y)
Just please Dev, don't turn the Mum into some holy grail and make players wait years to bang her, that is really irritating. ;)
Best of luck Dev! :p

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This has some of my favorite tags, Incest, Harem, and MILF, so looks very promising.
How are the animations? Any music or sound? Much sexy time yet? :unsure:
Some of the images look very grainy, hopefully that improves with time, and I will probably wait for the anal tag to be implemented before I try it out but watching this for sure. (y)
Just please Dev, don't turn the Mum into some holy grail and make players wait years to bang her, that is really irritating. ;)
Best of luck Dev! :p
Hi Bloodguard,
About the quality of the animations, I prefer other players to answer. My opinion wouldn't be impartial.
Music and sound (and even moaning) are all around from 0.2 onwards.
Sexy times (speaking from memory here):
* Three vaginal (two of them with the possibility of impregnation)
* One boobjob
* Three handjobs
* Some teasing
* Some fingering

The first and second chapters were grainy because I'm a moron who put my confidence in Daz settings. I think it has improved a lot after that, but again, my opinion perhaps isn't impartial. If I have a little breath time, I plan on re-render those first images.

The Mom is the slowest burn of all the ladies in the house (justified in-game because she's going through a depression), but she won't wait until update 12. There are also a couple of MILFs who have progressed a lot in this update.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The Mom is the slowest burn of all the ladies in the house (justified in-game because she's going through a depression), but she won't wait until update 12. There are also a couple of MILFs who have progressed a lot in this update.
I don't mind some work. The juice is worth the squeeze. It just bothers me when you wait the entire game to get back where you came from, then the game ends. :poop:
Sexy times with family are where the story gets good, and should be a new beginning, not the end. Sorry just personal rant.
Thanks for responding so quickly and positively, I will definitely try your game now. :giggle:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
aww no scat...but i dun see no urination...maybee possible? :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Urination is not planned right now, but the kinks of the second batch of students aren't written in stone yet, so all is possible. When the time arrives to define them, I'll make a survey among my Patrons about some kinks I am not sure if I'll include or not. If watersports get enough support, it can appear as an optional thing; but as I say, not planned right now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames great game and great models...just played it. :love:
As I was going through the thread u mentioned granny will not pregnant...
I am sure u are aware of some games from killer and moonbox they both are implementing the same wither grannies:love:
TropecitaGames u r dev of this game anything is possible, plz dev give us some happiness :ROFLMAO:.
Many of us are asking for that...hope u think on that and give us some great preggo scene with granny
I'm glad you are liking My Dorm. There's more to come. :cool:
I'm sorry about Olivia's pregnancy, but her inability to get pregnant it's an important plot point and I can't change that without diluting her.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for answering, since it's your game i cannot argue on that, hope upcoming update are great.

TropecitaGames Just one question apart from olivia, all family members will be able to get pregnant ??
Yes, all family members apart from Olivia will be pregnable. All the family you already know, another family member that will appear in a future update, and two more girls that can be considered family under some circumstances (Don't ask, I won't spoil it).
Also Edmund (Dad) won't be pregnable :ROFLMAO:. He isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior!
All the 'haremable' ladies except for Olivia will be pregnable. The only 'non-haremable' ladies already known are Sophie (hairdresser) and Megan (Singer). Maddie under some circumstances isn't 'haremable'

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes