QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
When I began in this community I thought the majority of people would be teenagers. I couldn't be more wrong!
Talking to people there are a lot who are (or claim to be) in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. I think if we start the Exclusive Vintage Club (EVC), we will drag with us 40-50% of the members.
As co-founder, I'll forbid it to be named Non-Teenager Retreat for obvious reasons
True. When i joined, i was expecting majority of the community to be youngsters/teens and the minority to be adults/older. Seems to be the other way around, indeed. Been positively surprised on many occasions since joining :D

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
True. When i joined, i was expecting majority of the community to be youngsters/teens and the minority to be adults/older. Seems to be the other way around, indeed. Been positively surprised on many occasions since joining :D
I am by no means a youngster but a majority of the members here make me feel like a teenager. Not a bad thing but was pleasently surprised.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Really good game and in particular the characters. First time ive played the game - how often does it get updated?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Really good game and in particular the characters. First time ive played the game - how often does it get updated?
Dev looks for an update about every month as the goal.

The next version is out at the moment but it's going through the Tiers.
Thanks for playing My Dorm and for your review.
As Takerial has said, my goal is to publish at least once a month.
I missed it with v.0.2, which was supposed to be released at the end of May and ended up being released in mid-June, then June had two updates instead of one.
v.0.4 turned out to be so big that I had to split it into two parts precisely because I couldn't manage to publish it in its entirety on the scheduled date, and from the second part I went from publishing at the end of the month to publishing at the beginning of the month.
v.0.6 is already posted on Patreon, and v.0.7A will be posted next week. v.0.7 is also split into two pieces because I want all my Patrons to have the first half available for Halloween, as it has a Halloweenesque theme. v.0.7B with the rest of the planned content will be published at the beginning of the month at its scheduled date.
Here there is a summary of the release dates and the content of the different updates. In 156 days since the first release, there have been 6 updates (26 days/update)
1665331988939.png

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Tropecita, if i can make a suggestion, ive noticed some characters have both their name and text, chatting or thinking, the same colour, i dont know about anyone else, but, i find it much easier to read if the the talking or thinking text is white with a small black outline around the letters.

Reactions: RiamMar

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Tropecita, if i can make a suggestion, ive noticed some characters have both their name and text, chatting or thinking, the same colour, i dont know about anyone else, but, i find it much easier to read if the the talking or thinking text is white with a small black outline around the letters.
Hi Demonius,
Thanks for your suggestion. I agree with you and the last update published on Patreon is already as you suggest. Also, thanks to RiamMar , I've solved the problem with textbox transparency on that update.

• Red Heart

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
v.0.6 is already posted on Patreon, and v.0.7A will be posted next week. v.0.7 is also split into two pieces because I want all my Patrons to have the first half available for Halloween, as it has a Halloweenesque theme. v.0.7B with the rest of the planned content will be published at the beginning of the month at its scheduled date.
Here there is a summary of the release dates and the content of the different updates. In 156 days since the first release, there have been 6 updates (26 days/update)
Hi Tropecita,

I have really enjoyed the game so far, and wanted to know how long after the patreon release do new updates become available to the public, or if they get a public release at all. My apologies if you have answered this before.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to playing more of your game!

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi Tropecita,

I have really enjoyed the game so far, and wanted to know how long after the patreon release do new updates become available to the public, or if they get a public release at all. My apologies if you have answered this before.

I'm not TropecitaGames but I can tell you this:

On the Scarlett's first love tier gets access 16 days after release and the last thread update here was 17 days after release. So I would look for an update here around october 19th ( on their SubscribeStar page). :)

Edit: With thread update I mean the date mentioned above the release date, not the last time infos where edited/added...

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017

On the Scarlett's first love tier gets access 16 days after release and the last thread update here was 17 days after release. So I would look for an update here around october 19th ( on their SubscribeStar page). :)

Edit: With thread update I mean the date mentioned above the release date, not the last time infos where edited/added...
Awesome thanks for the info, I'll definitely keep an eye on the SubscribeStar release notes from now on.

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi Tropecita,

Awesome thanks for the info, I'll definitely keep an eye on the SubscribeStar release notes from now on.
Thanks, RiamMar for answering Kingkyrule question.
The whole Patron cycle takes 16 days on both platforms, even if it's clearer in Subscribestar:
Martha's saviors get the game when it's ready
Norah's favorites get it 4 days later
Emma's own is the "official" publication date on Patreon, 3 days after Norah (7 after Martha)
Then comes Daphne's teachers, 3 days later (10 after Martha)
Erika's knights in shining armor, 3 days more (13 after Martha)
Last but not least, Scarlett's first loves gets de game 3 days later (16 after Martha)

We release it to the public in our discord server, here on f95zone, and on 3-4 more sites, 2-3 days after Scarletts get the game, depending on our availability.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is there a lot of content here for being a 0.5?
In this Post you can see the evolution of 'technical content' (words, lines, renders, etc)
As for 'fun' content:
* 3 scenes with vaginal (1 of them with a family member) / 2 optional pregnancies (1 family member)
* 2 scenes receiving handjobs (1 family member)
* 1 scene of mutual masturbation (1 family member)
* 1 scene eating pussy, receiving handjob and blowjob
* 1 scene receiving boobjob / giving finger
* 1 shower scene

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
In this Post you can see the evolution of 'technical content' (words, lines, renders, etc)
As for 'fun' content:
* 3 scenes with vaginal (1 of them with a family member) / 2 optional pregnancies (1 family member)
* 2 scenes receiving handjobs (1 family member)
* 1 scene of mutual masturbation (1 family member)
* 1 scene eating pussy, receiving handjob and blowjob
* 1 shower scene
Seems' there's a lot of dialogue, which hopefully it is the good kind, I imagine this is not the kind of game that rushes the fun stuff but I'll wait til lthere's some more fun stuff there.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seems' there's a lot of dialogue, which hopefully it is the good kind, I imagine this is not the kind of game that rushes the fun stuff but I'll wait til lthere's some more fun stuff there.
I think any developer will tell you he's the next Shakespeare, so I can't speak objectively about the quality of the dialogue I write. I think it's better to get an answer from the other players.
I try to keep nothing too fast-paced and the relationships believable (within the genre), but as of v.0.5 the MC has started paths (all optional) with 9 ladies out of 15 introduced: 4 family members (out of a total of 5 known relatives), an ex-girlfriend with whom he is resuming a relationship, his former 'nanny' (who is his best friend's mother), a policewoman, his best friend's sister, and the friend of one of his cousins.
I edited my first answer as I forgot 1 scene (boobjob/giving finger)

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Scarlet is one of my favs but i don't like the new hair style with the bangs covering her eyes she looks shaggy lol. I liked it at the begging of the game where it was all tied back.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes