TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Updated to include Amanda's and Eva's positions.
DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED v.0.7A

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Repuci and FatGiant

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh, I didn't realize
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Naughty! I like it.
Well, if you make an incest game, let's do it with all the consequences!
Imagine the possibilities of related people (with the patch) that can be accepted by Patreon (without the patch) for the MC to have a threesome with:
1 - Erika + Daphne (sisters)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Emma (cousins)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Norah (Mom/Daughter)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Martha (Aunt/Niece)
1 - Martha + Norah (sisters)
1 - Martha + Emma (Mom/Daughter)
1 - Norah + Emma (Aunt/Niece)
3 - Olivia + Daphne, Erika, or Emma (Grandma/GrandDaughter)
1 - Olivia + Martha (Mom/Daughter)
1 - Olivia + Norah (Mom/Daughter) (This one won't be accepted by Patreon)

15 possible incestuous threesomes. And that doesn't include the possibilities with the clones (I don't know how to categorize a threesome with your sister and her clone).

And that family tree isn't complete. It's only what the players know at the end of 0.7A

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, if you make an incest game, let's do it with all the consequences!
Imagine the possibilities of related people (with the patch) that can be accepted by Patreon (without the patch) for the MC to have a threesome with:
1 - Erika + Daphne (sisters)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Emma (cousins)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Norah (Mom/Daughter)
2 - Erika or Daphne + Martha (Aunt/Niece)
1 - Martha + Norah (sisters)
1 - Martha + Emma (Mom/Daughter)
1 - Norah + Emma (Aunt/Niece)
3 - Olivia + Daphne, Erika, or Emma (Grandma/GrandDaughter)
1 - Olivia + Martha (Mom/Daughter)
1 - Olivia + Norah (Mom/Daughter) (This one won't be accepted by Patreon)

15 possible incestuous threesomes. And that doesn't include the possibilities with the clones (I don't know how to categorize a threesome with your sister and her clone).

And that family tree isn't complete. It's only what the players know at the end of 0.7A
Damn bro, way to make me drool...

drooling-gif-1.gif

Peace :geek:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn bro, way to make me drool...

View attachment 2144068

Peace :geek:
I'm not saying that every one of those threesomes will be in the game. I'm only talking about possibilities accepted by Patreon :ROFLMAO:
Obviously, some of them will appear in the game, but beyond some point, you guys will be asking me for foursomes or x-somes.
Just imagine how confusing can get a foursome with Erika, Daphne, and Eva!!! It would be like being with triplets! What is it called incest-wise to fuck someone and their clone at the same time if the originals are twins? A mess?

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
And I'm here thinking, having this kink would make it easy, since one doesn't have to think about relationships... Why does it always look more complicated? :sigh: *grabs a cuppa* :sip:

in english it's called "having a good time"
To be honest, that's what's on my mind when I read

I would never forget the Grandmother. She arrives (more or less) for Christmas time, and what is a Christmas without MC's Meemaw?
She will come with an unexpected present!
"Christmas is about the family coming together and... having a good time." Right?
Filling the christmas goose; a man with a sack giving out presents to the good girls, punishing the bad girls and such? Dunno... traditions are a bit different from place to place...

Also
Updated the family tree to include Amanda's and Eva's positions.
DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED v.0.7A
You can't hand out candy and say "Don't eat it. :p

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
for the MC to have a threesome with
Meh, personally threesomes don't excite me. I don't think I have ever seen a threesome scene, that I found to be really sexy. I'm mostly here, because you made the girls and milfs look very pretty, and because of the incest theme and the possibility of breeding them.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Meh, personally threesomes don't excite me. I don't think I have ever seen a threesome scene, that I found to be really sexy. I'm mostly here, because you made the girls and milfs look very pretty, and because of the incest theme and the possibility of breeding them.
Well, group sex can be very fun if done correctly. With the dynamics that are growing with the girls, there can be some very funny situations. Imagine Emma trying to make a claim on the MC during a threesome with Martha, Daphne, or Samantha. The situation will be totally different. I think sex scenes should help advance the story and not the other way around.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
TropecitaGames forget how to name " incest with clones".. you have a biggerproblem....
.....Scarlett though touching MC's dick was the best day of her life...how will you describe Scarlett's first vaginal sex? Poor girl will faint due to happiness before MC could ever put it in.

• I just jizzed my pants

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames forget how to name " incest with clones".. you have a biggerproblem....
.....Scarlett though touching MC's dick was the best day of her life...how will you describe Scarlett's first vaginal sex? Poor girl will faint due to happiness before MC could ever put it in.
I think as the lessons progress, and especially if she has them alone or with Daphne, by the time vaginal sex comes along, she'll be used to it. I think her first fainting will come the first time the MC does something sexual to her.
She's hoping it won't take too long; she's starting to fear she'll get calluses on her fingers from using them so much. Sometimes I think she proposed Christmas in the summer in case someone gifted her a sex toy.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames how long do you plan making this game? Do you have an ending envisioned or just keep going while you feel like it? Just curious.
I have an ending planned. Or more exactly 268.435.456 endings planned (and that is not an invented number). I even have thought about the epilogue.
How much time will it take to arrive there? I'm very bad at planning those things. At first, I thought about a couple of years with 12 updates per year, but as I began writing and publishing updates, I thought it will be a bit rushed with all the story I want to tell, so right now I think it can take about 3 years. As I say I'm very bad at planning (as the 300 renders rule can attest), so it can be anywhere between 2.5 years and 3.5 years. I also changed the 12 updates per year to 14-16 (0.4, 0.7, and possibly 0.9 and 0.11 will be published in two parts to adapt to the real-world calendar)

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply. No rush that's not why I asked, I just wanted to know if it's gonna have a coherent story or go on forever lol.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have an ending planned. Or more exactly 268.435.456 endings planned (and that is not an invented number). I even have thought about the epilogue.
How much time will it take to arrive there? I'm very bad at planning those things. At first, I thought about a couple of years with 12 updates per year, but as I began writing and publishing updates, I thought it will be a bit rushed with all the story I want to tell, so right now I think it can take about 3 years. As I say I'm very bad at planning (as the 300 renders rule can attest), so it can be anywhere between 2.5 years and 3.5 years. I also changed the 12 updates per year to 14-16 (0.4, 0.7, and possibly 0.9 and 0.11 will be published in two parts to adapt to the real-world calendar)
Brother Iberian, you are a Real Life Hero.

I have to make sure to be here for the duration. Better start to take my Blood Pressure meds again, this is a 100% increase in motivation.

Peace :D

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply. No rush that's not why I asked, I just wanted to know if it's gonna have a coherent story or go on forever lol.
Yes, the story is thought for the whole game. I don't want to wander unnecessarily only to have another sex scene. Sure I'll find things I thought out one way and, when I write them, one scene becomes three, but I won't prolong the game without a good reason, as the story would dilute.
Brother Iberian, you are a Real Life Hero.

I have to make sure to be here for the duration. Better start to take my Blood Pressure meds again, this is a 100% increase in motivation.

Peace :D
Wow! That's the best compliment I could receive!
Be sure to be here for the duration, I hope to not disappoint you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.mork and FatGiant

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not bad but the scene transitions needs some serious work its a little disorienting with all the random jumps one minute lying in bed next in a room with people out of no where
at the very least add in some fade ins/out to give the reader a visual cue the location is about to change or a simple fade to black with text "you get up and go down stairs"

Last edited:

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
Finally caught up, and I want to say I'm impressed that, as far as I've seen, the separate paths have remained properly organized. It seems like quite a bit of work, and I appreciate it. Admittedly, the Martha scenes at times do seem a bit odd if you aren't on her path, but that's fine.

I also like the big family feel that the game has. It makes it feel like they're not just people who live in the same place. And though I've not tried it, bonus points for making the alternate version of the story kind of novel by tying it into the clone story. I might even give it a spin some day, just for the novelty. The twist with the mystery girls is fun. Looking forward to seeing that develop.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes