snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have to give all you gotta catch them all harem players credit because its a life i just cant live.

I have to refuse girls i am not interested in or i burn out hard(hence why i dont romance Simone).

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have to give all you gotta catch them all harem players credit because its a life i just cant live.

I have to refuse girls i am not interested in or i burn out hard(hence why i dont romance Simone).
I have to give all you "gotta refuse someone" players some credit because it's a life I just can't live.

I have to find a way to get interested in ALL girls or I burn out FAST (hence why I don't refuse anyone).

(Besides the obvious joke, it is also 100% true)

Peace :)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
its a great game but some of the things he says is kinda idiotic especially with emma in the beginning he makes all these plans but speaks on how she should be spontaneous and not plan like the maid thing, sometimes its just confusing and annoying

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You are naming 3 of the hardest to get (among the slowest burns)!!
Well yeah, that would be about right. Betty is, sadly, a nun. A woman already married to a bit powerful being known as God. I guess in order to get her MC would have to go to heaven and beat the hell out of him in all his three forms to make him agree to a divorce.

Or order pepperoni pizza for Betty and cuck him right in front of his eyes, because he is always watching.

You ain't the bad guy. Bad guys have thier villain hideout and evil laugh.

But denying best friend's sister, which was always in love with ya, your dick? That's just wrong and you know it.

But at least you're not denying your dick to redheads, right? Right?!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well yeah, that would be about right. Betty is, sadly, a nun. A woman already married to a bit powerful being known as God. I guess in order to get her MC would have to go to heaven and beat the hell out of him in all his three forms to make him agree to a divorce.

Or order pepperoni pizza for Betty and cuck him right in front of his eyes, because he is always watching.

You ain't the bad guy. Bad guys have thier villain hideout and evil laugh.

But denying best friend's sister, which was always in love with ya, your dick? That's just wrong and you know it.

But at least you're not denying your dick to redheads, right? Right?!
Simone just doesnt tickle my fancy so no pitched tent for her.

But redheads always are a yes. I will gladly take every redhead.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn im happy i dont play this game anymore
talking and talking
many games in here is like this
no use to download updates its just talking
Man if you whant to make this game interesting again? follov the story from version 12
What is it with you people and your need to tell us about your departures? Makes zero fucking sense.....

Many shirts have two sleeves. Have you thought why?
His probably ties both arms in the back.....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What is it with you people and your need to tell us about your departures? Makes zero fucking sense.....

His probably ties both arms in the back.....
I've read somewhere that they now make those with other colors then just white. I think that while it is a good idea, they should go further and let the customers individualize them. Let them bring out their Fandoms. I think the Villains line would be a guaranteed hit.

Damn now I want to see the statistics of what was chosen...

Moving on! (Just a final thought, how much cooler looking all those Movie scenes with them would be...)

Peace :D

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes