TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, I've tried... Tried a few times. But I'm done with this game.
It's start like coll, entertaining game, with good plot.
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
1718924218223.png

Does anyone know what the "sfwpatch" does? It's a true/false trigger on a flag called "itchio". Do I have to do anything to it to enable any content???
It does nothing in this version of the game. It was created to publish an SFW version for itch.io that didn't get enough attention. It's kept there for compatibility reasons.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I started writing this when we were talking about the hottest scenes and it got mixed with an answer and never finished doing it (problems of writing at work)
List of lewd scenes (in order of appearance). Included any NSFW (nudity) scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
53 scenes (not counting the What ifs) to choose from.
Just shows that Simone has been neglected.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge
I don't know what you've been smoking, but... I sure as hell don't want any, since it apparently makes people say bat-shit crazy stuff!

Reactions: TropecitaGames

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
View attachment 3755098
^ What TropecitaGames said...

What he really wanted to say... --> Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya on yer way out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, you know I'm obsessed with families, right? Having a family in this thread is one of the best things about the dev job.
A dysfunctional and screwed up family but family non the less! :love:

I must have missed the "Airport" signs..........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If it is true, I know which one is the evil twin! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Clue: It's not HP HornyyPussy !). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good news you are our long lost Triplet.....:p:p
Well, another amazing update, but damn, that cliffhanger let me with blue balls, at least the last we could see 2 beautiful things before the end of the update.
4 ! you forgot Erika....... :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to the 26 peak landscape on the poolside :devilish:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just shows that Simone has been neglected.
And Alexia! Simone is the one with fewer scenes and Alexia is the one with more time since her last scene (and it needed Eileen's path).

A dysfunctional and screwed up family but family non the less! :love:
Let me fix it:
Well, you know I'm obsessed with dysfunctional and screwed-up families, right?

Looking forward to the 26 peak landscape on the poolside :devilish:
26? Have you already decided which 13 girls will go topless? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes