HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You have been a good guy. I'll do some topless renders of Martha ;) . I won't say if they are also bottomless.
not-worthy-waynes-world.gif
My update highlights:

Saira's scene is the 3rd hottest scene of the entire story!

Meemaw's scene is the absolute hottest scene in the history of AVN's!

Jus' Sayin':cool:
Oh thanks a lot ya' old coot! Now I HAVE to play it tonight.......

Not a flaw, but done on purpose. Since the game randomly starts in Spanish, the Settings > Language path was translated to English on both versions. That way, non-Spanish speakers can change the language to English more comfortably.

Thanks!
What is the 2nd hottest scene of My Dorm for you?
Martha's first scene is nr 1 and nr 2 for me........

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks!
18.1 was the Patreon version. 18.2 fixes a single typo during Debbie's scene.

Thanks!
Next update is cooking (too slow for my taste, but the PBoobl Lunch scene is long and hard to pose), so we will have a lot of boobs to look at in the next update. Before anyone asks. No. Not everyone will go topless to the party.
i did actually make that 18.1 comment ... but it was supposed to be on a different thread ... sorry :eek::LOL:

and no worries about the next update TropecitaGames .. i'm willing to bet you have thousands of fans here :) me of course being one :love:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Public post on Patreon/Subscribestar
A bit of lore about My Dorm's world

The latest update demonstrated that the world My Dorm is happening in is not our world. I needed to insert that because some people still were saying things like "Drinking age in California is 21", and I wanted it to be canon inside the game's dialogue.
There are some changes regarding our timeline:
  • No morro in Morro Bay. The morro that gives its name to the area in our timeline collapsed or eroded away millions of years ago, leaving only some weird-looking rocks (Erika's first-time beach). Morro Bay is called Newport and encloses the Los Osos area. San Simeon (in our world) is called Westport and is way bigger.
  • Arnold ran for governorship 4 years earlier, starting his first mandate in 1999 with Clinton still in the White House. He passed some bills in My Dorm's timeline different than he did in Our World:
  • His stem cell investigation bill, which was passed in his second mandate in Our World, was passed in his first mandate in My Dorm’s timeline (2001 instead of 2009). Having funds to research made the founders of NTR stay in California and found their company instead of becoming investigators in other companies’ laboratories.
  • He set the drinking age at 18 in his first mandate. That made California lose the federal funding for roads, but also made Arnold win his reelection by a landslide in the 18-21 age group. No governor has dared to change it back to 21 because of fear of losing the support of young voters.
  • He did a Michigan/New York and set the age to rent a car at 18 (instead of 21) in his second mandate. No one has dared to change that, either.
  • He implemented a dual metric/imperial education system favoring the metric system in education. Every kid raised in California thinks in meters and liters, instead of in yards and gallons. Older people still think in imperial, and labels should be written in both systems.
And that's all for now.
I assume that Arnold also was able to start and keep his harem in this timeline.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Dzięki!
Next update is cooking (too slow for my taste, but the PBoobl Lunch scene is long and hard to pose), so we will have a lot of boobs to look at in the next update. Before anyone asks. No. Not everyone will go topless to the party.
This is quite obvious. Boobs are different. And tastes are different. It is important that this is agreed. But (IMO) everyone will definitely find something for themselves.
7h4c.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes