motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)

That's your emoji since I'm all out. It seems my limit goes down every time I use too many. I don't really get that. Hell, I don't really get what I just said?
dumb.gif
I had a similar reaction. I remember thinking, "Let that bitch drown in a sea of her own misery". But then I also thought about MC's personality. He tends to wisely support rather than try to inform. That's a good thing. Scarlet is young and hasn't given this much thought yet. It was an "in the moment" reaction and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trope has something like what you suggest in mind. We can only wait and see.
cliffhanger.gif

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Probably "in the heat of the moment" idea, as motseer wrote.
Still, it's not like Scarlett's mom has to be a grandmother anyway, as thier child will have the greatest one - Martha.
(y)

That's your emoji since I'm all out. It seems my limit goes down every time I use too many. I don't really get that. Hell, I don't really get what I just said?
View attachment 3754575
I had a similar reaction. I remember thinking, "Let that bitch drown in a sea of her own misery". But then I also thought about MC's personality. He tends to wisely support rather than try to inform. That's a good thing. Scarlet is young and hasn't given this much thought yet. It was an "in the moment" reaction and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trope has something like what you suggest in mind. We can only wait and see.
View attachment 3754594
Hey mom, just letting you know you have a granddaughter. You'll never meet her though because you're an abusive twat. Kthxbai.
This like (below) was brought to you by F.A.R.L, cuz I'm out of reactions. :(
thumb.png

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just started this game and I wanted to ask : Does pregnancy alter the story in any way ? Because I got the Eileen pregnancy option at the lake and was wondering.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
There are very few left until the 100th reviews... :coffee::)

In two years this is even a very good result)))
And page 700! (please mods, don't nuke us once again unfairly. We are behaving)
And 4.6M thread views!

i would say this game is a big success. Only 2 years and 642 paid members? Dream of every dev to be in that place after that amount of time
It's definitely more of a success than I would had hoped when I started with it. Hard work and an amazing player base are to blame.
And not every dev would exchange their position with me. There are at least 40+ tagged as Adult Games on Patreon with younger sites and with more subscribers, although not all of them do AVNs. (Thanks, my statistics guy. You know who you are). But, as I said, I never thought the first game of an unknown developer could gather so much support.

In addition, Dev is always active here and carries on a conversation with everyone.

Moreover, atmosphere at thread is always lively. this is really a normal result
Well, you know I'm obsessed with families, right? Having a family in this thread is one of the best things about the dev job.

Edited to fix spelling and wording mistakes that were bugging me in replies
Scarlett is angry with her mother (she has a lot of reasons to be), but she's only 18 (she's the younger one of the bunch). She knows what a real family looks like because she more or less lived with one for the last year, and she knows her mother's "family" isn't one. But she still thinks her mother can redeem herself.
Scarlett's a good person and judges people from her perspective, so she thinks her mother can change if given a reason to (a grandkid in this case).
Characters make mistakes.
But those mistakes can give the writer the chance to close that story arc in a meaningful way.

She has given thought. Note that Daphne knows about it (she prepares the MC), so they have talked. But Scarlett is worried about her kid growing up without a grandmother, when she hasn't yet realized that her kid will have a lot of aunts, grandmothers, and grand-grandmothers.
She's so worried about it that she hasn't thought about the most important thing. Her mother and she have a genetic condition. And she hasn't named it, even when talking about going to Aruba. I left that out on purpose to show that her internal struggle about her mother is blinding her about more important issues.

Hey mom, just letting you know you have a granddaughter. You'll never meet her though because you're an abusive twat. Kthxbai.
That could be a good end to her mother's arc, right?

Just started this game and I wanted to ask : Does pregnancy alter the story in any way ? Because I got the Eileen pregnancy option at the lake and was wondering.
Pregnancy affects the characters. Right now not much, you are on Day 6, and we are on Day 19, but some dialogue and different scenes are already in place. In Act III the MC will have pregnant sex with the ladies he impregnated in Act I (where you are) and Act II (where we are). And the epilogue will be different depending on if the girl is pregnant or not.

Only some dialogue changes for now.
And the reveal scenes!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, I've tried... Tried a few times. But I'm done with this game.
It's start like coll, entertaining game, with good plot.
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI peace of don't know what. Sadge
I've played this Game since it was V0.4 and I haven't had even 1 Bug as far as I'm aware of, so what Bugs do you have? The Dev is active here so give him Information and maybe he can help you out....

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI peace of don't know what. Sadge
Huh? I guess you have the wrong thread tho.

Don't know which game you describe, but it's not his one for sure.

• Red Heart

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know what the "sfwpatch" does? It's a true/false trigger on a flag called "itchio". Do I have to do anything to it to enable any content???

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I started writing this when we were talking about the hottest scenes and it got mixed with an answer and never finished doing it (problems of writing at work)
List of lewd scenes (in order of appearance). Included any NSFW (nudity) scenes:
53 scenes (not counting the What ifs) to choose from.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
1718924218223.png

Does anyone know what the "sfwpatch" does? It's a true/false trigger on a flag called "itchio". Do I have to do anything to it to enable any content???
It does nothing in this version of the game. It was created to publish an SFW version for itch.io that didn't get enough attention. It's kept there for compatibility reasons.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes