AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
But i 100 percent get it everyone had their own flavour and some people want every flavour.
Yeah it's similar like with those Nutmix snacks you can buy, Why would you only want peanuts when you could also have Walnuts, Cashew, Pistachio or Macadamia.

For a better example I would need some fresh Coffee first so forgive me if you didn't understand what I meant :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
With that Post you just provoked half of the Ginger MILFia and if you tell me you give MILFs a hard pass too then you will have the whole Ginger MILFia hunting for you :KEK:

Signed a Member of the Ginger MILFia :KEK:
View attachment 3757815
I know, I love pissing off the Ginger Mafia. I'm a middle child, I carry a really big spoon to stir the shit pot! :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know, I love pissing off the Ginger Mafia. I'm a middle child, I carry a really big spoon to stir the shit pot! :ROFLMAO:
Stir as long as you like, as long it doesn't splash ....might hit the Fan ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love Redheads and Brunettes, because they hold what Blondes promise.....:p:p

What I don't care for Milfs unless I'm responsible for the 'M' :p
So you are a ILF men then ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
So you don't care for Martha then I assume? :unsure:
Dangerous Thinking you got there if true with the Big Martha Faction we have here:ROFLMAO:
I have an overall aversion to m/s incest that makes it so that mother characters of the MC are always less attractive for me. It probably has to do with my age, complete lack of an oedipal complex and the fact that my mother is dead.

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes