TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah, always wondered why... Some tropes are quite regional, it makes me wonder what happens there... Maybe it's the Arepas. (LOL)

Peace :D
I think is more like "That worked in our last Telenovela (soap opera), so we will put it also in the next one, but more rocambolesque. The father of the girl will be Manuel, the cousin of the guy who managed the stables of the family for who Alberto's (the MC) father worked as a child. Manuel is also the uncle third removed of Alberto, and ... and ... Manuel is his own father"
It's like the MC peeping in the shower at the girls or the yoga sessions (guilty in the last one) in AVNs. If it works, don't touch it. And use it ad nauseam

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think is more like "That worked in our last Telenovela (soap opera), so we will put it also in the next one, but more rocambolesque. The father of the girl will be Manuel, the cousin of the guy who managed the stables of the family for who Alberto's (the MC) father worked as a child. Manuel is also the uncle third removed of Alberto, and ... and ... Manuel is his own father"
It's like the MC peeping in the shower at the girls or the yoga sessions (guilty in the last one) in AVNs. If it works, don't touch it. And use it ad nauseam
If you can understand Portuguese, you should watch a comedic series called "Por-Do-Sol" we have it on Netflix, maybe you guys do too... All that and so much more. Maybe the subtitles will help, I dunno...

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If you can understand Portuguese, you should watch a comedic series called "Por-Do-Sol" we have it on Netflix, maybe you guys do too... All that and so much more. Maybe the subtitles will help, I dunno...

We have it here dubbed into Spanish AFAIK. In this case, Spanish and Portuguese are mutually intelligible at a 70% rate (80% in writing), but not enough to watch a TV series
My wife hates reading subtitles, so everything I watch with her is dubbed

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We have it here dubbed into Spanish AFAIK. In this case, Spanish and Portuguese are mutually intelligible at a 70% rate (80% in writing), but not enough to watch a TV series
Same here, except we don't need subtitles or dubbing for Spanish ;) I can't speak it or write it well, but I can read it and understand it without problems. We lived on the border of Galicia 20 years.

Peace :)

Reactions: xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've always found out that it's really good for language learning to watch things subbed to the point where you can understand without subtitles.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You know that there is a world organization that helps you in case you are forced to se Venezolanian Telenovelas ?
that is a whole new dimension of pain.....
As for the Brasilians they are good even funny, What you said about portugese with Brasilian is it more like 90% 80% they speak clearer, we have a Slang that is Called Bayano (Brasileiro/ Uruguaiano) with it you can comunicate wit Brasilians

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My wife says the characters talk a lot and fuck very little.
Uuyyy arraca la cana* ! te agarró la pólicia abrazo y muchisimas gracias por el Update ! / Uyyy the police got u ! firm hug and thank u for the Update
* expresion en la jerga Rioplatense de llego la policia / expression in the Riverplate slang for the Cops arrived

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes