xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I already have the update. But i expect you to keep my needs fulfilled and satisfied, you cannot run from lying to me my friend, so you better make up for it in the future ahead! :mad:
Oh you mean this ?
Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Tropecita Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7A
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Dorm [v0.7B.4] [Tropecita Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,21 GB / 763 MB - MyDorm-v0.7B.4-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,20 GB / 758 MB - MyDorm-v0.7B.4-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,20 GB / 758 MB - MyDorm-v0.7B.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/90%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyDorm-0.7B
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

A lot of helpful information and story/kink choice here.

impressive.gif

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I downloaded the MyDorm-v0.7B.4-win.zip from GoFile and extracted but the game doesn't launch. Never had this problem with previous version. Anybody else?

Edit: I guess it was a corrupted download. I compared it to the v0.7A install and there were fewer files and directories, so I re-downloaded and it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
TropecitaGames , while working on the mod, I found something that was probably overlooked in translation:

C07BEN.rpy line 1931
It should default to daddy but defaults to Papi.

Mod updated! Now grocery shopping, then actually playing the game. *lol*

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I don't know if you are aware, but there are 2 sides of the human genome, the male and the female.

This is a female. Also known as A Woman.

I am sure you can find more information about them in the Internet. If not, this is probably not the place to ask. However, are you even old enough to be here? Much less to play a game for ADULTS?

This is worrying.

Peace :(

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
What the fuck is THIS? :FacePalm:
It was dubbed "The Yeti".

Although Alexia was always intended to be the recipient of the Yeti, even before she had a name, I thought that only one was not enough; that's why Samantha has a mini-yeti (let's call it a black panther) that the player can choose whether it will remain a black panther or become a sphinx cat.
Hair lovers need a little eye candy, but forcing shaved lovers to see what could start to look like a zoo for them, between the Yeti and the black panther, seemed like a lot to me. That's why Samantha's pubic hair is the player's choice. Alexia's is NOT.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Good morning/afternoon/evening!
Just woke up and there are a lot of posts to answer. I love it!

Oh you mean this ?
Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Tropecita Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7A
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
Oh, shit! I was so eager for you to get the update, that I forgot to update the header. Thankfully some mod has updated it for me.
Speaking of which, does anyone know why they removed the original links to Anonfiles and replaced them with links to Uploadhaven? Were the Anonfiles ones causing any problems?

So i looked at Megan again..... Am i the only one that sees Millie bobby brown ?

View attachment 2194212 View attachment 2194215
Megan is cuter. ;)
In all seriousness, I think they've made Millie grow up too fast. In half of her photos, she looks like a 30-year-old woman.

A lot of helpful information and story/kink choice here.

View attachment 2194348
Thanks. The OP is the game's letter of introduction.
I try to be as honest as possible so that no player feels cheated; I want you all to know what you are getting into. It is the way to avoid problems and superfluous discussions in the long run.

Will replay gallery be implemented in the future?
Yes, but that will be (if I get to do what I want) something different from traditional galleries. My idea is that you can replay the complete story of a particular girl, even combinations that have not been played in the game.
Imagine that in your playthrough, in Erika's story, you intervened in the bathroom when Jack is cheating on her, but you want to know what would have happened if you hadn't done it. Going back to the beginning now might be a bit tedious for some players, so I would want to make a gallery where they see all the branching and can decide which different scenes to see.
I don't even know if Ren'py is going to let me do that. If I couldn't or didn't know how to do it, there would end up being a traditional gallery.

TropecitaGames , while working on the mod, I found something that was probably overlooked in translation:

C07BEN.rpy line 1931
It should default to daddy but defaults to Papi.

Mod updated! Now grocery shopping, then actually playing the game. *lol*
Oh, Shit! I forgot to translate that and tested it worked if the player input "stud" or something different, but didn't check the default! Also, when choosing Daddy in the menu it says "Daddy." instead of "Daddy". I'll check that variable value on 0.8 and correct it. Thanks for the tip

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She is a natural woman (a very hairy one). From day one I promised bushes, jungles, and deserts. In that update came the last two types of hairstyles. Alexia with the yeti and Maddie with a baldie, so that everyone has at least one girl to their liking. With Samantha, you can choose as RiamMar told you.

I have never understood why anyone is surprised to see a woman with hair down there and nobody says anything when in other games they are all clean-shaven (even in games set in the Middle Ages, and we all know how hygiene was in the Middle Ages).

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
As I stated in the mod thread, it's up-to-date and currently 0.7B for all "fixes". So v0.7B.4 is compatible as well.

Edit: This is so, that I don't have to update my thread for every bug fix that's released here but doesn't have impact on my mod (the only impact would be a typo in some variable name and I'm pretty confident in my ability to figure that out and give the dev a hint, before the variable has any major impact).

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As I stated in the mod thread, it's up-to-date and currently 0.7B for all "fixes". So v0.7B.4 is compatible as well.

Edit: This is so, that I don't have to update my thread for every bug fix that's released here but doesn't have impact on my mod (the only impact would be a typo in some variable name and I'm pretty confident in my ability to figure that out and give the dev a hint, before the variable has any major impact).
0.7B.4 is the only version released publicly with all the fixes for the bugs detected during the Patron cycle (thus the 4, as it was recompiled 4 times) so RiamMar's mod works fine with it

V0.7b patched apk (992 mb)
Mega
Yes, this time I had to compress a bit more the Android apk as it went from 1.93 GB in 0.7A to 2.23 GB in 0.7B. Some Android models don't allow for apks over 2 GB, so I recompressed all the images for the Android version to 75% webp (it was 95% webp) and the size went down to 992 MB.
From now on, I will distribute the Android version with 75% webp compression, at least until it reaches the 2 GB red line once again.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes