xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames Annonfiles has problems with their servers, but I don't have exact data, seems like they are being atacked or something like that from other companies but is a bit vague all I Know better ask them directly or some of the mods

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why is the MC so much darker then his family.. was he adopted?
No, he is not adopted. It's a poor choice of model by the developer (I was a very beginner with Daz when I did it). The MC's skin needs different lighting from the girls' to show its true color, but putting in that lighting makes some of the girls' skin (especially Emma's) glow. The MC's color can vary a lot from scene to scene depending on the lighting (it's the same with Alexia).
I like to rationalize it as paternal genetics being stronger in him. My brother has darker skin than me, even darker than my father, from whom he inherited it.

TropecitaGames Annonfiles has problems with their servers, but I don't have exact data, seems like they are being atacked or something like that from other companies but is a bit vague all I Know better ask them directly or some of the mods
Oh, OK. Thanks. I didn't know about it

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
No, he is not adopted. It's a poor choice of model by the developer...
I was about to write that Edmund has a darker skin complexion as well and would have said: Yeah, got that from his father. :D

Oh, OK. Thanks. I didn't know about it
They write about it on their "We need your help" page, attributing it to hardware limitations and rapid grows, so their hardware cannot keep up with the number of distinct files being served simultaniously. They ask for crypto donations (and have a gift campaign with credit card?) to buy new hardware... So yeah, might be a good idea to have an eye open for alternatives, in case they go the nopy route.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'll never understand some reviews. The last one states
" otherwise if you are for a meaningful story and mcs/players right to choose or not chicks he wanna to engage with, you will be disappointed and you should look elsewhere. "
Abhai are you sure you are playing My Dorm? You have freedom of choice about what ladies you engage with!

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
" otherwise if you are for a meaningful story and mcs/players right to choose or not chicks he wanna to engage with, you will be disappointed and you should look elsewhere. "
Abhai are you sure you are playing My Dorm? You have freedom of choice about what ladies you engage with!
Thought, maybe they play with Kinetic Novel Mode on. But that feature is not released in my public mod yet... :whistle:

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is sporting a great premise .. this is such a wonderful setup for relationships and dialogues:
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm
The first chapter features eight girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship
Thought, maybe they play with Kinetic Novel Mode on. But that feature is not released in my public mod yet... :whistle:
A lot of games that are hella successful feature the setting of MC being in the middle of girls:
Joining a brotherhood who uses a sorrority for relationships (BADIK, college kings, Helping the Hotties) or simply introduce girls who know MC from before and live with him (Summer”s gone,
Where it all begun, Sorcerer, Terminus Reach, University of problems, ”Bear in the night” Academy,
one day at a time, Savior, off the record, milfy city, Treasure of NAdia, A.O.A. Academy ... )

So there are bound to be many intimate encounters and with the help of this little or that huge exxageration in the plot, intrigue or dialogues we can go find love in the middle of sweet cuddly bosoms
and many wonderful candy girls.

We can all rejoice.This game is doing just fine.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You are chauvinistic with Spanish charcuterie, our French charcuterie is good Hi Hi .(y):p:LOL:
French charcuterie is very good, and the cheeses are excellent (usually better than the Spanish for my taste), but where good chorizo or Iberian ham shows, other countries' charcuteries fly in shame :p.
And remember the MC acquired his peculiar tastes while in college, taught by his boss there. His boss was Spanish or a Spanish food fan.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and paginou

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
French charcuterie is very good, and the cheeses are excellent (usually better than the Spanish for my taste), but where good chorizo or Iberian ham shows, other countries' charcuteries fly in shame :p.
And remember the MC acquired his peculiar tastes while in college, taught by his boss there. His boss was Spanish or a Spanish food fan.
NGL, I feel a bit miffed... This other part of Iberia also has excellent cheeses and meats... as well as superior wines ( :whistle::whistle: ).

Peace :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not know ???
boss was Spanish or a Spanish food fan
Been to Vale fruityloops batshit crazy hot barbecue -ncia and through Madri full a scarcely clothed statues -d and that cold broth only augmented a nasty cold right smack in the middle of melting season.

NGL, I feel a bit miffed... This other part of Iberia also has excellent cheeses and meats... as well as superior wines ( :whistle::whistle: ).

Would you settle for a tie?
Most lotta michelin stars chefs in the world are French, so the palette is swayed their way.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

A good Douro is as good as any Rioja, Bourgogne, or Chianti. I love Portuguese food! This summer I was working in Bragança for some days and I came home with two or three extra kilos under my belt!

You do not know ???

Been to Vale fruityloops batshit crazy hot barbecue -ncia and through Madri full a scarcely clothed statues -d and that cold broth only augmented a nasty cold right smack in the middle of melting season.

Would you settle for a tie?
Most lotta michelin stars chefs in the world are French, so the palette is swayed their way.
I didn't put a lot of thought about where his boss was from, as he's a side note. My only notes about him are that he's a fan of Spanish food. It can be he's Spanish or he has great taste :D

The Michelin guide doesn't reflect a country's traditional cuisine IMHO. The includes 3 Spanish chefs in the top 5 (#1, #3, and #5). It also doesn't reflect the country's cuisine.

I think I've found good (and bad) food in every country I visited in my life (and the list is long, most in Europe), even in England, where their cuisine hasn't the best press (I remember a veal stew with chestnut puree that I ate in Salisbury and I'm still drooling 16 years later.)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes