Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Even though I held Norah's hand at the café, it doesn't show up among the choices.
In the choices, it only shows if you DIDN'T allow her into the shower. It's a flag that you rejected her in the first opportunity and accepted her in the second one. If you allowed her into the shower, you hold her hand without choice, because you are already on her path.

Reactions: Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the choices, it only shows if you DIDN'T allow her into the shower. It's a flag that you rejected her in the first opportunity and accepted her in the second one. If you allowed her into the shower, you hold her hand without choice, because you are already on her path.
:eek: You're aware that you forced us to "handholding" in public how depraved are you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna delete game and stay in the thread to torment Satou and HornyyPussy (he gets anyway roped in) and it is all your fault !! (and from the butcher who sells lamb flesh cheaper then Cowflesh) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
:eek: You're aware that you forced us to "handholding" in public how depraved are you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna delete game and stay in the thread to torment Satou and HornyyPussy (he gets anyway roped in) and it is all your fault !! (and from the butcher who sells lamb flesh cheaper then Cowflesh) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How did I get roped in now? :unsure:

Jul 8, 2020
On Maddie's routes:
If you don't peep on Martha, you can Romance her
If you peep on Martha she will try to blackmail you. You can:
* Accept her blackmail (Light femdom)
* Turn the blackmail on her (Light maledom)
* Call it a tie (Romance)
Both Dom routes can later be turned into romance, keeping the kinks learned during the dom route.
Long time no see. How is your leg problem? I hope the problem improves a lot.:)
In terms of appearance, I like Maddie the best. Originally, Maddie couldn't join the harem due to the blackmail route. Has that changed now? Does being able to enter the romantic route later mean that she can also join the harem? If this is true, that's good news for me. I hope Maddie is a dominator, a scheming chick. :giggle:
I've been busy the past few days, and I just finished playing v.0.12 today. It's great, and the plot slowly gets into the bigger picture. Now I'm even more curious about Edmund's role in this kidnapping. And I guess MC’s half-sister might be Scarlett (oh my god, MC just took her virginity) I had assumed that the other mother that would be added was Scarlett's mother, but it turns out I was wrong, it's Ellie's mother, Kiara. (Kiara is really a smaller version of Ellie, maybe she should change her hairstyle .) :sneaky:
19 of the 28 LIs have appeared. Apart from the 6 students in the preview, who are the other 3? Will Amanda and Ava join in? The last one has no clue. Will she show up soon?
Looking forward to updates. I wish you all the best. :coffee:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
4.10 star(s) 103 Votes