Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
They are in the old world hence, they getting old faster, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: each time I come back from Germany, i get 4 or 5 hs younger.:ROFLMAO:

is that Stefan Raab?
:oops: :oops:
Nope as HP said it is Blake Shelton ;)
Ruffuss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somtimes I regret that I put that Sticker there, all my friends either ask me what does it say and then ask me who is Satou :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i didn't think you made that a Sticker :oops: That looked like it was photoshopped on it...:ROFLMAO:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The movie Spaceballs was so underrated.
Not sure about "underrated" (I remember when it came out and it was HUGE), but maybe not as well known by later generations all that much because it looks like a low-budget 80's movie and maybe that stops some picky young 'uns from giving it a chance? Need a few more high profile reactors on YT to watch it and raise it's GenZ profile. :cool:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure about "underrated" (I remember when it came out and it was HUGE), but maybe not as well known by later generations all that much because it looks like a low-budget 80's movie and maybe that stops some picky young 'uns from giving it a chance? Need a few more high profile reactors on YT to watch it and raise it's GenZ profile. :cool:
Ok maybe not underrated, so let's say underappreciated.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I haven't seen any of those movies, and so can't comment on how PC or not they are and how that would effect any remakes etc.

But I really think a lot more people on this site need a lot more self awareness when it comes to complaints about PC etc.

Certain three little letters are enough to cause riots and death threats on here.
Not a fan of those three letters either, but the way people react to PC (which is effectively just treat everyone equally and with respect) by practically saying they want to live in a hell world with no societal rules on how people and topics should be treated, then proceed to go insane to go insane at the mere mention *** is funny. The naked hypocrisy.

8zjhh8.jpg

My apologies to NTR fans, it's nothing personal, your kink is just like a cancer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't seen any of those movies, and so can't comment on how PC or not they are and how that would effect any remakes etc.
what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif
Then get your ass in gear and start binging them! Brooks early movies (and most of the later as well) are some of the funniest movies ever made.

But if they where made today some of them would be considered VERY not PC ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 3908033
Then get your ass in gear and start binging them! Brooks early movies (and most of the later as well) are some of the funniest movies ever made.

But if they where made today some of them would be considered VERY not PC ;)
The satirical humor, is on the disapearing lane in these day's
As well most of the Monty Python movies would cause a riot today ;)
edit: I wrote Ass instead of As, :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes