e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Don't have a Android so I thought that 2GB mark was a Preference of most and not a dumb Rule of Google...:oops:
I don't think it's a "dumb rule", I suspect an OS limitation. 2GB is 2^31 or the max you can address with a 32 bit number if you're using one of the bits for something else. Early Win32 programs had a 2GB memory limit unless they were built in a special way to use all 32 bits - in which case it was a 4GB memory limit.

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At the start of July. They removed the ownership because I removed the Patreon link to protect my account. I opened a ticket and, basically, they said "This is a pirate forum and we won't do what Patreon wants". I told them it wasn't Patreon, but me. They ignored me. I asked to recover the ownership. They ignored me.
Wow, that's worse than if Patreon had done it.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Fucking hell, do those assholes never get tired of messing things up for people?
In this case, it's F95 staff. They linked Patreon once again, putting my account at risk.
In my case, I'm not living from the game, but risking the income of devs who are earning enough to make a living is the definition of assholery in their childish war against Patreon.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
At the start of July. They removed the ownership because I removed the Patreon link to protect my account. I opened a ticket and, basically, they said "This is a pirate forum and we won't do what Patreon wants". I told them it wasn't Patreon, but me. They ignored me. I asked to recover the ownership. They ignored me.

giphy (8).gif

Their reason don't make any sense.:unsure::LOL:

• Sad

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
fuck yeah man its that time again time to get my game on :love::love::coffee:(y)you the man Trope95 i always look forward to each update you provide i love the story and look forward to more . but since your winding down this game i hope you have another VN in the works when/once you finish this one following similar trend either way awesome stuff and job :love::love:

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The difference is that Windows/Linux/Mac would work even if it got to 5.1 (no free Mega or Pixeldrain downloads, but Gofile or Mixdrop would be good). Android at 2.1GB wouldn't install because of Google's stupid limits.
I've had some install and run over 2gb... But I have no idea how or why.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
0.20 wasn't paradise, it was pure torture...........Trope is an evil, evil man......
In 0.20 you could end in Erika's tiefling's hands, so... yeah, it could involve a bit of torture. ;)

fuck yeah man its that time again time to get my game on :love::love::coffee:(y)you the man Trope95 i always look forward to each update you provide i love the story and look forward to more . but since your winding down this game i hope you have another VN in the works when/once you finish this one following similar trend either way awesome stuff and job :love::love:
Thanks!
Yes, there is another story to tell when My Dorm is finished. But it will take a while to finish My Dorm yet, so don't worry about it and enjoy 0.19!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
And chalk another issue with the F95 site up to it occasionally forgetting i have threads tagged as "Watched" and yet they dont show up in my Alerts.. unless i go find them myself and visit the last page.. yay... anyway..

Those of you getting the update finally today.. you are in for some TREATS!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So... during the current pool party event. Any reason the one black guy at the party has a giant bucket of fried chicken to eat?
It's just a joke about the trope. Jamaal is known to be a glutton, and there are some jokes about it during the party.
Remember I'm not American, so that trope about black people and fried chicken means nothing to me. And My Dorm can be accused of a lot of things, but not of being a racist game.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So... during the current pool party event. Any reason the one black guy at the party has a giant bucket of fried chicken to eat?
I mean.. have you not read the story to know who he is and how he is?... aside from it also being a kind of realistic culturist stereotypical trope of how certain people are, its pretty on point.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You come home from college only to discover that your father has run off to the Caribbean with his mistress, having embezzled money from his workplace for years and abandoning his former girlfriend, leaving her penniless.​
Translation: Dad traded in the minivan for a Telsa and went to have his midlife crisis in the Caribbean. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: coretex and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes