TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I play a lot of unofficial ports and they get over 2gb. Not sure what the porters are doing though?
Well for some they do a separate rpa file to keep the apk under 2gb, but yeah I've played some where the apk was as big as like 2.3gb and still installed and ran. But no idea what they're doing in those instances.

Reactions: Trope95

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
is the link posted on patreon or did someone just report it from seeing it here. If it was reported from here and there is no link there then you have not violated their guidelines as your post there has no incest so I would jump all over Kris's ass for suspending your account when you have NOT violated there guidelines. Unless they're updating their guidelines to say that you cannot have incest in your games on ANY site in which case I think I would tell them to stick it up their ass

When I read through there TOS a while back they had a clause in it that stated from memory

"we reserve the right to check any site/ form linked to your patron page (OP
Developer: Tropecita Games - - - - -
)
for violations of our TOS"

so in effect even if no one makes a report if a T&S team member gets a wild hair any, and all f95 games can potentially be investigated as the patrion link is always added to the OP. They see that as grounds to use said site as a potential violation. Even if the dev didn't link it themselves.

edit just looked at the most recent TOS that clause was removed, or I'm just not seeing it looing through there terms updated December 2023. Most likely according to the current wording there was a report, but the how is neither here nor there. The end result is shitty.

Last edited:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
There have been a lot of jokes about a woman adding something unneeded to food:
* Meemaw adds coal. Or the food becomes coal when she cooks it.
* Scarlett adds something that makes her spaghetti a great construction material.
* Betty doesn't have time to add anything before gobbling it. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart, I didn't know about any of those tropes you name.
As an American we have a skit comedy tv show called SNL or Saturday Night Live. There was a famous skit staring Chadwick Boseman who played Black Panther in a Marvel movie. The skit was called Black Jeopardy which is a spoof of the Jeopardy quiz show asking questions about things related to African-Americans. Black Panther was African and having a tough time on the show since they are culturally very different from African-Americans. Anyways here was a question about inviting your white friend to your (African-American) cookout and the dish they would bring. It’s a long standing joke among black people that American white people don’t season their food or if they do it’s a tiny amount of salt or pepper only as well as adding weird things to traditional dishes that don’t work like raisins in potato salad. I promise you the YouTube clip is funnier than my long winded explanation.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I can load in this update my end-of-content save from the last update. But when I try to load any of the saves I made since starting this update I get this.
PEBKAC. NVM. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dammit i downloaded the update only to put it in the folder ... yeah i'm an idiot and didn't put it in the damn game folder .. i couldn't figure out which files go where .. deleted it and redownloaded the entire version :eek:
and i'll be damn ... i'm glad i did .... top 3 vn for me ... love this vn :love:
i would have beat the living shit outta Solomon ,,, shhh don't tell anyone ... just in case he disappears one day :LOL:
awesome renders .. awesome story :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Damn, I loved this update a lot!

Great job with the party and ALL the interactions Trope95, it was perfectly done!

Not wanting to sounds dramatic or something, but the day was painful for me with a news that triggered my anxiety off the roof and probably will continue until Monday. August is already a hard month for me because of an impactful live event, but I REALLY wanted to play the new update as soon as possible, because no matter what, I just love this game every damn day! And thanks, because you made me laughs a lot today! Damn, I just love how the MC and Jamaal interact, and it's even better during the party with other people joining in!:D

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Great update Trope. Like that the band-aid got ripped off like that. Hope when the day ends there's a scene with Emma. It wouldn't be fair to her not to get birthday sex. Ditto Erika and Daphne the following day.

• Red Heart

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Great update Trope. Like that the band-aid got ripped off like that. Hope when the day ends there's a scene with Emma. It wouldn't be fair to her not to get birthday sex.
Emma's birthday was actually two days before the party, and Daphne & Erika's is the day after the pool / birthday party....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
As an American we have a skit comedy tv show called SNL or Saturday Night Live. There was a famous skit staring Chadwick Boseman who played Black Panther in a Marvel movie. The skit was called Black Jeopardy which is a spoof of the Jeopardy quiz show asking questions about things related to African-Americans. Black Panther was African and having a tough time on the show since they are culturally very different from African-Americans. Anyways here was a question about inviting your white friend to your (African-American) cookout and the dish they would bring. It’s a long standing joke among black people that American white people don’t season their food or if they do it’s a tiny amount of salt or pepper only as well as adding weird things to traditional dishes that don’t work like raisins in potato salad. I promise you the YouTube clip is funnier than my long winded explanation.
Well that ain't southern Americans especially Texans I can assure you lol. We eat so much spice we shit fire and lava.:LOL:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
When I was young (back in the age of plaid bell bottoms and worse things), it would've been trendy to put the potato salad (raisins and all) into a jello dish. :)
View attachment 3909605
Dear tiny Jesus, in your golden fleece diapers, with your tiny balled-up fists. Please forgive these people who can't even make a potato salad properly. They know not what they do.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
They're not talking about peppers, but rather lack of herbs and spices. Basil, Oregano, Cumin, Saffron, Ginger, Cloves, Thyme, Rosemary, Allspice etc.
We use those too. It's funny but a stupid stereotype really. Ask anybody who's served in the U.S. military and been stationed in Britain and you'll find out which people don't use spice.
They founded a world spanning empire based on them and then forgot to use them.:ROFLMAO:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
We use those too. It's funny but a stupid stereotype really. Ask anybody who's served in the U.S. military and been stationed in Britain and you'll find out which people don't use spice.
They founded a world spanning empire based on them and then forgot to use them.:ROFLMAO:
I hear you but for every white Texan ordering some smoked, spicy, and well seasoned Texas BBQ there is a white lady complaining to a Taco Bell employee that their plain taco is way too spicy for her and her kids. Its the nature of stereotypes. They aren't always true or mostly true but they happen just enough for populations of people to notice something is wrong.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I hear you but for every white Texan ordering some smoked, spicy, and well seasoned Texas BBQ there is a white lady complaining to a Taco Bell employee that their plain taco is way too spicy for her and her kids. Its the nature of stereotypes. They aren't always true or mostly true but they happen just enough for populations of people to notice something is wrong.
Another example is that racist stereotype of black people fried chicken and watermelon. That's a southern thing most of us like fried chicken and watermelon so the racial part is dumb lol.
Stereotypes can be funny though I'll admit.

As for the mom thing I ain't never seen that but sure I guess. I grew up eating spicy things as did all my family. Most people that don't are people that moved here from up north.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alexia needs a good lawn mower
I'll slap you!

6.48am and already out of reactions....... :FacePalm:

not sure why, but this game always takes a long time to install..3 hrs and still going. most games take a minute or two at the most..some take a bit longer..but this one always takes several hours..
I seriously hope you mean "downloading" not "installing".........

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes