xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm... okay I'll accept that answer but there should be a joke about one of the women not seasoning their food or adding something unnecessary to the potato salad like raisins. :D
Well, ask Emma if she can cook ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
African-Americans.
there is also a funny clip about an US american girl, with mexican roots coming to argentina and wondering why over here we don't Understand when they say "I'm Mexican American born in USA" and gets annoyed when they say "Oh you're US American" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and how different the "Latino Culture" is from what she thought it was, the same as in Mexico :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wanted to post the link to the Original clip but it was taken down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only found reactions to It but they are in Spanish sorry!
for those who are curious,

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I hear you but for every white Texan ordering some smoked, spicy, and well seasoned Texas BBQ there is a white lady complaining to a Taco Bell employee that their plain taco is way too spicy for her and her kids. Its the nature of stereotypes. They aren't always true or mostly true but they happen just enough for populations of people to notice something is wrong.
Midwesterners of Scandinavian descent are culturally not too big on spice, it's not as bad in the younger generations due to exposure to more varieties of cuisine but yeah especially for the folks pre Gen X it can be pretty gnarly... And by gnarly I mean bland.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Stop speaking for what other people wants, obviously you are 100% wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Midwesterners of Scandinavian descent are culturally not too big on spice, it's not as bad in the younger generations due to exposure to more varieties of cuisine but yeah especially for the folks pre Gen X it can be pretty gnarly... And by gnarly I mean bland.
I'm Swedish and I don't like spicy food :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
thats-just-your-opinion.gif

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Stop speaking for what other people wants, obviously you are 100% wrong.
Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me. I don't say shit to you because I don't have shit to say to your dumb ass. The dev can thank you for my review, since you wanted to be so combative, you turd.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'll slap you!

6.48am and already out of reactions....... :FacePalm:

I seriously hope you mean "downloading" not "installing".........
Bro, I see you just woke up? you need to drink coffee :HideThePain: :coffee:
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when think anyone wants you to juggle 10+ love interests, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Don't worry, I'll look after ten or twenty harems. 1000200364.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me.
It's a discussion forum genius, people will disagree with you. Maybe that's too much for you to handle.

But claiming to speak for other people, yeah, that's some next level stupidity...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me. I don't say shit to you because I don't have shit to say to your dumb ass. The dev can thank you for my review, since you wanted to be so combative, you turd.
I also see you in some threads, especially attacking harems and complaining about the developers, I’m sure you’ll give a bad review now, whiner.

Edit: ah, I was right. already left a bad review (y) :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Well, no the MC here is only looking for a sustainable way to pile Doughnuts witout using boxes or a tray........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No romance, no Handholding, no hugging, or kissing, and important NO HEADPATS (only with Kiaras ex) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes