Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And this is why I keep telling both devs and would-be supporterss to refuse to use or quit using Patreon. Like that of Youtube's fuck their dumbass community guidelines. If people actually needed them to make an AVN (they don't, there's SS, Backed.by, Boosty, their own webpage with crypto link, etc even assuming they don't wanna use their own money like most hobbyists) they probably shouldn't bother at all (personally I'd just stay poor and go on welfare if I had to use Patreon for my income). Plenty of AVNs are on SS only and have things far worse than incest (7yo lolis, beastiality, rape, violent gorey murders with necrophilia after, etc) and make thousands every month with only Discord and lesser AVN sites with few/no rules for advertising.
As a dev, you should provide your supporters with the most wide range of supporting places. I've had Patreon since the first release of the game (April 2022, first payment in June), itch since one month later, and an approved Subscribestar account since September 2022.
It's been 2 years on average, my itch account got forbidden to charge (like a lot of adult devs), my Patreon account got suspended for a week, and I didn't have any issues with SS.
But SS represents, as of last month, only 16.62% of my subscribers (22.57% of my income before currency exchange and payout fee, which Patreon doesn't have).
I can't force the players to support me on a specific platform (well, I can't force them to support me on any platform :ROFLMAO:), so giving the players options is a good thing.
Btw, SS terms also forbid incest, bestiality, lolis, rape, etc. They are wise to not enforce it while they are growing.

Hey trope loved this update. Keep up the great work.
Thanks!!

Yeah, I loved it too, great update bro (y)
Thanks!!

is the link posted on patreon or did someone just report it from seeing it here. If it was reported from here and there is no link there then you have not violated their guidelines as your post there has no incest so I would jump all over Kris's ass for suspending your account when you have NOT violated there guidelines. Unless they're updating their guidelines to say that you cannot have incest in your games on ANY site in which case I think I would tell them to stick it up their ass
They receive traffic from F95 through the link posted by the F95 staff, so they grant themselves the right to check where the traffic comes from. Some other devs have been banned from Patreon because of F95's negative to remove the link.
It's bullshit, but they have the power to do it because no dev will go to trial over this.

dammit i downloaded the update only to put it in the folder ... yeah i'm an idiot and didn't put it in the damn game folder .. i couldn't figure out which files go where .. deleted it and redownloaded the entire version :eek:
and i'll be damn ... i'm glad i did .... top 3 vn for me ... love this vn :love:
i would have beat the living shit outta Solomon ,,, shhh don't tell anyone ... just in case he disappears one day :LOL:
awesome renders .. awesome story :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks!! Solomon deserved more, but I was scared of going overboard with the violence, and it was already almost out of character for the MC.

Damn, I loved this update a lot!

Great job with the party and ALL the interactions Trope95, it was perfectly done!

Not wanting to sounds dramatic or something, but the day was painful for me with a news that triggered my anxiety off the roof and probably will continue until Monday. August is already a hard month for me because of an impactful live event, but I REALLY wanted to play the new update as soon as possible, because no matter what, I just love this game every damn day! And thanks, because you made me laughs a lot today! Damn, I just love how the MC and Jamaal interact, and it's even better during the party with other people joining in!:D
Thanks!!
Whack a Jamaal will be in the next Olympics. It's becoming the house's favorite sport!

Great update Trope. Like that the band-aid got ripped off like that. Hope when the day ends there's a scene with Emma. It wouldn't be fair to her not to get birthday sex. Ditto Erika and Daphne the following day.
Thanks!!
The band-aid removal was thought for later, but I am becoming tired of big family scenes after the Beach Party, Amanda and Eva's introduction(s), the night at the Jazz Corner, etc. In the last 6 updates, there have been a lot of big family scenes, this one being the first with literally everyone there, so I didn't want to make another one for a while, but needed the band-aid removed. At the end of the day, it looked good, even if it will affect some scenes in the next couple of updates.
About birthday sex... wait and see.

Alexia needs a good lawn mower
Nope, she lives in an apartment, so no lawn to mow.
Oh, you mean the Yeti? Nope, etither. I prefer the Yeti (in Alexia's case) to a shaved poodle.

not sure why, but this game always takes a long time to install..3 hrs and still going. most games take a minute or two at the most..some take a bit longer..but this one always takes several hours..
In which platform?

Woaaaw Loved this Update excellent job Trope outstanding really !
specially the Alexa animation. Kudos !

It's My Dorm, you haven't played it yet or at least you are not at that point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks!!

Great update, there was a lot of really great jokes between mc and jamaal, amazing scenes with all the girls, and not gonna lie, the fight was really good and he deserved everything...

I really loved what i have told about the dolls really happened, it was really sweet, especially eva naming the doll fee, another amazing update.
Thanks!!
The dolls scene was planned before the shooting lessons (when Eva told the MC about their "gifts" as kids). You proposing it to happen, reaffirmed me in the intention to do that scene. They deserve the gifts, right?

Is everyone else able to see signatures?
Yes.

I dont know if this has been mentioned,
But i noticed in the pool party...

Every click or group besides jamaal betty and kate's group
but every other group is 2girls mc has had sex with and 1 who hasnt
Amanda, Elieen, and Scarlet group. 2 of those have had sex with mc lol

Was that done randomly or on purpose ?
I stand corrected maybe its because there's a rotation
There are two group compositions for every group. The first glance and when the MC gets to the group to chat (in bold, the girls the MC has had sex with).
Group 1: Emma/Simone/Alexia - Emma/Simone
Group 2: Megan/Martha/Kim - Martha/Kim/Samantha
Group 3: Erika/Lisa/Samantha - Erika/Lisa/Megan
Group 4: Eva/Eileen/Norah - Eva/Eileen/Scarlett
Group 5: Daphne/Debbie/Saira - Daphne/Debbie/Alexia
Group 6: Kiara/Maddie/Scarlett - Kiara/Maddie/Norah
Group 7: Amanda/Meemaw/Alexia - Amanda/Meemaw/Saira

If you count Meemaw's milking scenes as having sex with her, even with the rotation involved, your theory is true. But it wasn't on purpose. I grouped them in a way they could have some conversations and based on affinity.

Have mc sex with martha yet??
Since 0.10 :D More than a year ago.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I love a good bush, but I'd prefer a yeti in its summer coat rather than its winter one! But, much like with the girls themselves, I love the diversity here too. I don't like it when I play a game with lots of women and every single one of them is shaved, so if it's just one girl having a 70s haircut, I think that's a fair price to pay for the variation!

Working today, so I've only played a little bit of the update, but it's good so far. It has made me wonder about one of my early choices though. I turned down the opportunity to include Sam when it first came up, because she didn't do it for me at the time. I don't know if it's Sam or me who has changed a bit though, as I think she's okay now (not nearly a favourite, but still decent).

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This special post is for the Darwin Award of the day.
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Do you know you are breaking forum rules by naming another game? But you are comparing My Dorm to another game which has a lot of success, so that same comparison makes your points void, don't you think?
Do you know you can't speak for other people? Your "No one" shows a level of entitlement hardly seen, thinking that your tastes (or lack of) are the same as everyone's tastes. Or that your tastes (or lack of) should be imposed on everyone. I remember a short corporal with a ridiculous mustache thinking the same. You are behaving a bit like him, don't you think?
Do you understand that everyone is optional in My Dorm? You don't need to pursue everyone in the game. If you want a harem of 5 girls, you can have it. So no. You don't love harems. You love your concept of harems. Read below.
Do you know where the Western concept of a harem comes from? I guess not. It comes from the Ottoman Empire, where some people, especially the Sultan, had harems with tens of women (some of them wives, some of them concubines). But I guess that, at your age, your History lessons haven't reached that time. Perhaps you should read more, don't you think?
Calling insane the thousands of people who play every update is a bit risky, don't you think?
Saying you are the only one who understands the point of a harem is a bit mustache-corporal-esque, don't you think?

As you can see, English is not my first language and I ended a lot of points above with "don't you think?". Perhaps a native English speaker would have written it not as a question, since you have demonstrated in the above and below posts that thinking is not your best characteristic.

Lmfao shut the fuck up, I see you all the time and you are always on one side. You aren't on my side, so stay the fuck on yours. You have no business responding to me. I don't say shit to you because I don't have shit to say to your dumb ass. The dev can thank you for my review, since you wanted to be so combative, you turd.
Do you know who tried to "shut the fuck up" of everyone who disagreed with him? Yes, you guessed it. Dictators like the mustache corporal. The difference between him and you is that he was considered an intelligent person in his time (at least before coming to power). Another one was the mustache dictator to the east of the previous one. Both would be ashamed of your reasoning. At least they had arguments (even if wrong) to defend their postures, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
There are sides in your world. Interesting. The "With me or against me posture" usually comes with a mustache or is abandoned in primary school. I didn't know you could get AVNs in primary school, though. But looking at your writing and reasoning skills, it looks like your school didn't set their firewall right, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
Insulting people because they disagree with your biased concept? Your concept is yours. And it's valid while you only apply to yourself. Don't try to impose your opinions on anyone. Remember opinions are like dicks, everyone has one, but most of us don't want a random guy to get it down our throats. I guess you like to shove up your (choose word here) on other guys' throats. I'm not judging if it's your dick. I'm judging if it's your opinion.
Thanks for your childish reasoning! Someone disagrees with you and you make a bad review of a game whose dev didn't answer you (because I was sleeping) and even try to make that player feel guilty about it!!!! Some people would call you mentally handicapped only because of that. I don't want to insult real mentally handicapped people comparing them to you.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This special post is for the Darwin Award of the day.

Do you know you are breaking forum rules by naming another game? But you are comparing My Dorm to another game which has a lot of success, so that same comparison makes your points void, don't you think?
Do you know you can't speak for other people? Your "No one" shows a level of entitlement hardly seen, thinking that your tastes (or lack of) are the same as everyone's tastes. Or that your tastes (or lack of) should be imposed on everyone. I remember a short corporal with a ridiculous mustache thinking the same. You are behaving a bit like him, don't you think?
Do you understand that everyone is optional in My Dorm? You don't need to pursue everyone in the game. If you want a harem of 5 girls, you can have it. So no. You don't love harems. You love your concept of harems. Read below.
Do you know where the Western concept of a harem comes from? I guess not. It comes from the Ottoman Empire, where some people, especially the Sultan, had harems with tens of women (some of them wives, some of them concubines). But I guess that, at your age, your History lessons haven't reached that time. Perhaps you should read more, don't you think?
Calling insane the thousands of people who play every update is a bit risky, don't you think?
Saying you are the only one who understands the point of a harem is a bit mustache-corporal-esque, don't you think?

As you can see, English is not my first language and I ended a lot of points above with "don't you think?". Perhaps a native English speaker would have written it not as a question, since you have demonstrated in the above and below posts that thinking is not your best characteristic.

Do you who tried to "shut the fuck up" everyone who disagreed with him? Yes, you guessed it. Dictators like the mustache corporal. The difference between him and you is that he was considered an intelligent person in his time (at least before coming to power). Another one was the mustache dictator to the east of the previous one. Both would be ashamed of your reasoning. At least they had arguments (even if wrong) to defend their postures, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
There are sides in your world. Interesting. The "With me or against me posture" usually comes with a mustache or is abandoned in primary school. I didn't know you could get AVNs in primary school, though. But looking at your writing and reasoning skills, it looks like your school didn't set their firewall right, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
Insulting people because they disagree with your biased concept? Your concept is yours. And it's valid while you only apply to yourself. Don't try to impose your opinions on anyone. Remember opinions are like dicks, everyone has one, but most of us don't want a random guy to get it down our throats. I guess you like to shove up your (choose word here) on other guys' throats. I'm not judging if it's your dick. I'm judging if it's your opinion.
Thanks for your childish reasoning! Someone disagrees with you and you make a bad review of a game whose dev didn't answer you (because I was sleeping) and even try to make that player feel guilty about it!!!! Some people would call you mentally handicapped only because of that. I don't want to insult real mentally handicapped people comparing them to you.
Should have attached this Trope. He's gonna need it.

burn-cream-first-aid.jpg

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love a good bush, but I'd prefer a yeti in its summer coat rather than its winter one! But, much like with the girls themselves, I love the diversity here too. I don't like it when I play a game with lots of women and every single one of them is shaved, so if it's just one girl having a 70s haircut, I think that's a fair price to pay for the variation!

Working today, so I've only played a little bit of the update, but it's good so far. It has made me wonder about one of my early choices though. I turned down the opportunity to include Sam when it first came up, because she didn't do it for me at the time. I don't know if it's Sam or me who has changed a bit though, as I think she's okay now (not nearly a favourite, but still decent).
I would give Sam a chance (but I'm biased, I love all the girls). But do it since, at least v.0.5 to play her whole story.

Reading all that.. before the comment about ending the lines with "Don't you think?" as a difference in language grammar condition... I actually thought you were hinting at the the "Alanis Morissette song Ironic"..which... actually applies towards the other guys post too ;)
It was ironic, but not Alanis level of ironic ;)

To award him a Darwin Award we have to make sure he is childless.
Otherwise his cretinism will multiply. :ROFLMAO:
Can he have kids in his basement at 12 y.o.?
Don't you need human contact to do that? At least with a nurse if he's a donor, I doubt anyone would fuck someone as dumb as that guy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks!! Solomon deserved more, but I was scared of going overboard with the violence, and it was already almost out of character for the MC.
yeah i agree ... it would be out of character for the MC ... just not out of my character ... :giggle: .... i hate when men treat women that way
and something else i forgot to add .. the MC and Kiara .. thanks for that .. she undoubtedly deserves a life like the one you gave her :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alexia needs a good lawn mower
nope .. there are men out there that love a nice hairy pussy ... including this old man :love: yummy
not that there is anything wrong with a clean shaven one mind you , i mean i'd eat just about any pussy ... as long as there is no teeth when i look at it :LOL: kinda of a hint to a movie i saw lately :oops: ... :love:
i just prefer some hair on my females ;)

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
nope .. there are men out there that love a nice hairy pussy ... including this old man :love: yummy
not that there is anything wrong with a clean shaven one mind you , i mean i'd eat just about any pussy ... as long as there is no teeth when i look at it :LOL: kinda of a hint to a movie i saw lately :oops: ... :love:
i just prefer some hair on my females ;)
Scarlett's blonde fur looks nice too. :love:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it would have been more out of character had MC done any less. MC did much the same to Erika's ex boyfriend.
Solomon went further than the other guy though. Turned up uninvited, started off hostile and hurling insults both an MC and our family. Then elevated to violence. MC has a healthy guardian instinct for his girls/family. Being violent when violence is called for, isn't the same as seeking out the opportunity to be violent.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think it would have been more out of character had MC done any less. MC did much the same to Erika's ex boyfriend.
Solomon went further than the other guy though. Turned up uninvited, started off hostile and hurling insults both an MC and our family. Then elevated to violence. MC has a healthy guardian instinct for his girls/family. Being violent when violence is called for, isn't the same as seeking out the opportunity to be violent.
i think the dev meant .. he does not want to MC to look like a violent man ... which i agree with .... only needs to be a little violence .. but not get carried away .. i mean the MC is a gentleman afterall ;)

Reactions: Trope95

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Seems like it's 'that time of the month' for a certain someone. Here, I got these for you. Maybe they will help. ;)

71g1omIbAwL.jpg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i love them .. if they are like a few i play .. they are enjoyable :love: so your definitely not speaking for me :(

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Yeah this isn't the Olympics:eek:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes