Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
this might be the difference in Spanish yaya is grandma while i grew up calling my grandma ma-ma lol.
not to confuse it with mama but ma-ma lol my cousins still call her that while i the oldest call her grandma or ma for short

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Kiara arrived in the first update of Part 2, so having her enter the harem in the second to last one (it was going to be the last one, but there is room for another update) was somewhat poetic.
To me, Kiara (with Amanda, Eva, Meemaw, and Betty) is the protagonist of the update. Story-wise, obviously. The protagonists of the lewd scenes are there too.
So does that mean the game is ending or that there's going to be a part 3?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
So does that mean the game is ending or that there's going to be a part 3?
I haven't played the most recent update, mostly waiting for the finished Part 2. But it would be an absolute shame to wrap things up and end it all with just 1-2 more updates at this point. Still felt to me like there was a LOT more content to explore with the new girls moving in (definitely enough for a Part 3). Honestly I'd be disappointed if it ended there. Not saying I want something the length of G.H., but I think My Dorm really deserves to be fleshed out fully. Ending a story just after you manage to 'claim' the last few LIs once or twice hits me as unsatisfying. Not sure what Trope is really going for though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Also I don't know if you researched it or not, Trope95 but at least as of like 2008 when I was last in monterrey California there was actually an exotic car rental place.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes