Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You absolutely smashed the nail right on the head, amigo. There is some very clever stuff in MB films that make many of them them worth watching
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's the hairstyle and, mainly, the makeup change. Until this update (last one in reality, when the MC picked her up) I didn't use makeup on Maddie. I wanted the pool party (and the DnD game) to be pivotal for her too, and that meant a change of looks. So I kept the chosen makeup hidden until now to keep the tradition of changing looks as people evolve (Emma, Scarlett, Eva, Meemaw...)
It makes a big difference, IMO, and also, now you mention it, I've been mostly thinking the same with the other "evolutions" mentioned. They are all better for it. For just hitting me out of the blue, I just thought Maddie in particular was a major "glow-up". What I meant about the eyes, btw, and the "new" for comparison:

Just finished the update, and it's a "thumbs up" from me. Great work! I feel like this was an episode full of little (or not so little, perhaps) surprises, including one at the end that if I'm not mistaken, means we've now had a look at everyone topless, with the exception of Kate?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It would have been a very bad commercial move, right? ;)
He is asking (I supose) because some "user" in another game thread played Hero shared new update versions and they were infected with a Trojan.
(Bob and Co acted quite quick banned, the person and uploaded a clean version the person in question got banned from dev patreon as well for all I know .
Maybe a head up to all new Users usally after hitting the public tier, the version shared is from the dev himself passed to the mods.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He is asking (I supose) because some "user" in another game thread played Hero shared new update versions and they were infected with a Trojan.
(Bob and Co acted quite quick banned, the person and uploaded a clean version the person in question got banned from dev patreon as well for all I know .
Maybe a head up to all new Users usally after hitting the public tier, the version shared is from the dev himself passed to the mods.
Several games was infected a while back as well.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It makes a big difference, IMO, and also, now you mention it, I've been mostly thinking the same with the other "evolutions" mentioned. They are all better for it. For just hitting me out of the blue, I just thought Maddie in particular was a major "glow-up". What I meant about the eyes, btw, and the "new" for comparison:

Just finished the update, and it's a "thumbs up" from me. Great work! I feel like this was an episode full of little (or not so little, perhaps) surprises, including one at the end that if I'm not mistaken, means we've now had a look at everyone topless, with the exception of Kate?
I'm happy you liked the changes. As I said, it's mostly makeup (more than the hairstyle) and how it makes her (gorgeous) eyes shine.
I forgot another big looks evolution, though: Alexia

I'm glad you liked the update. It was long to do and I wasn't so sure about how some of the scenes would work, but I'm very happy with the end result and the reception by the players.

The new boobs shown in this update were Kiara's and Betty's. We already saw earlier:
But yes, Kate's boobs are the only ones we haven't seen.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's an amazing telepathic power. Even Charles Xavier himself doesn't have the ability to read the minds of nearly eight billion people.

I've seen plenty of people on the threads for harem titles wishing they could have more people in the harems, so don't presume to have any idea what others want.
Seems this project isn't for you. Go find a project you actually enjoy, look after yourself, and don't worry about those who like this one, or any other for that matter.

Wholeheartedly agreed. The MC did what was necessary, nothing more, and yes he could have even taken it a bit further without overstepping. At least imho.

Well, whatever "news" program you watch should have done a better job of fact checking, that was an entirely false narrative.
You may want to consider finding a different news outlet.
it was utube

• Sad
Reactions: xapican

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I went and searched before asking but I just want to make sure, regardless of which path you choose with Maddie, it's going to end up as a romance path with some roleplay kinks? does picking any of those initial paths prevent her from being in the Harem? or did the Dev end up excluding her from the Harem altogether?

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So I went and searched before asking but I just want to make sure, regardless of which path you choose with Maddie, it's going to end up as a romance path with some roleplay kinks? does picking any of those initial paths prevent her from being in the Harem? or did the Dev end up excluding her from the Harem altogether?
The Dom/Sub paths will end up in the (kink) Romance path and with her inside the harem. I changed my mind about leaving her outside when I decided to drop the Dom/Sub paths.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
The Dom/Sub paths will end up in the (kink) Romance path and with her inside the harem. I changed my mind about leaving her outside when I decided to drop the Dom/Sub paths.
Yeah I read the post and I fully understood the reasoning, "Harem feature creep" is a huge problem in Harem games, and to be honest the Harem is already pretty large in my opinion in this stage of the game, and apparently there are more girls that are being added in the future(from the point I'm playing)

And Thanks for clarifying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
NGL Trope love the progression with Kiara can't wait for more with her.
Kiara arrived in the first update of Part 2, so having her enter the harem in the second to last one (it was going to be the last one, but there is room for another update) was somewhat poetic.
To me, Kiara (with Amanda, Eva, Meemaw, and Betty) is the protagonist of the update. Story-wise, obviously. The protagonists of the lewd scenes are there too.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I loved the update, it was totally worth the wait.
Among the several scenes of this update, one that i really liked was the sequence of Amanda jumping the fence and hitting solomon with a kick in the head before landing on the ground, I mean wow :p.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This special post is for the Darwin Award of the day.

Do you know you are breaking forum rules by naming another game? But you are comparing My Dorm to another game which has a lot of success, so that same comparison makes your points void, don't you think?
Do you know you can't speak for other people? Your "No one" shows a level of entitlement hardly seen, thinking that your tastes (or lack of) are the same as everyone's tastes. Or that your tastes (or lack of) should be imposed on everyone. I remember a short corporal with a ridiculous mustache thinking the same. You are behaving a bit like him, don't you think?
Do you understand that everyone is optional in My Dorm? You don't need to pursue everyone in the game. If you want a harem of 5 girls, you can have it. So no. You don't love harems. You love your concept of harems. Read below.
Do you know where the Western concept of a harem comes from? I guess not. It comes from the Ottoman Empire, where some people, especially the Sultan, had harems with tens of women (some of them wives, some of them concubines). But I guess that, at your age, your History lessons haven't reached that time. Perhaps you should read more, don't you think?
Calling insane the thousands of people who play every update is a bit risky, don't you think?
Saying you are the only one who understands the point of a harem is a bit mustache-corporal-esque, don't you think?

As you can see, English is not my first language and I ended a lot of points above with "don't you think?". Perhaps a native English speaker would have written it not as a question, since you have demonstrated in the above and below posts that thinking is not your best characteristic.

Do you know who tried to "shut the fuck up" of everyone who disagreed with him? Yes, you guessed it. Dictators like the mustache corporal. The difference between him and you is that he was considered an intelligent person in his time (at least before coming to power). Another one was the mustache dictator to the east of the previous one. Both would be ashamed of your reasoning. At least they had arguments (even if wrong) to defend their postures, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
There are sides in your world. Interesting. The "With me or against me posture" usually comes with a mustache or is abandoned in primary school. I didn't know you could get AVNs in primary school, though. But looking at your writing and reasoning skills, it looks like your school didn't set their firewall right, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
Insulting people because they disagree with your biased concept? Your concept is yours. And it's valid while you only apply to yourself. Don't try to impose your opinions on anyone. Remember opinions are like dicks, everyone has one, but most of us don't want a random guy to get it down our throats. I guess you like to shove up your (choose word here) on other guys' throats. I'm not judging if it's your dick. I'm judging if it's your opinion.
Thanks for your childish reasoning! Someone disagrees with you and you make a bad review of a game whose dev didn't answer you (because I was sleeping) and even try to make that player feel guilty about it!!!! Some people would call you mentally handicapped only because of that. I don't want to insult real mentally handicapped people comparing them to you.
Retarded people always keep complaining and never giving good criticism, i never understand if the game is not your taste why in the fucking hell keep talking shit about the game and don't move on, there is more than 12k games here, go find something else.
I can understand the frustration if out of nowhere something that is not planned come and complete change the game was before, but the first day that this gem was posted, there was never a bad surprise like "you ended getting cucked out of nowhere" or "your LI died", is the same great and happy story.

Don't be disappointed by this kind of comments, this game is amazing.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes