sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Every time this game updates and I played a bit I'm left slightly disappointed when we didn't get to bang Martha or Nora. Then I click through the profiles and am a little bit more disappointed there is no replay gallery to at least rewatch earlier scenes with Martha or Nora.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Every time this game updates and I played a bit I'm left slightly disappointed when we didn't get to bang Martha or Nora. Then I click through the profiles and am a little bit more disappointed there is no replay gallery to at least rewatch earlier scenes with Martha or Nora.
The gallery is coming.

Reactions: KrusherKev

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As far as I know, galleries will be coming soon first for the second season.
it's all about Steam, as Dev is thinking about releasing the game on Steam and doing other interface and galleries, he will also be helped RiamMar

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This is the harem game that harem players think they want and realize they don't want. Same issue as Grandma's house. No one wants 20 fucking love interests and no real romance or development. No one. I love harems, but when you think anyone wants to juggle 10+ love interests, with the same problem as the jack of all trades, you are fucking insane or are completely misunderstanding the point of harem.
Move along now K
1vms.gif Capture.PNG ANnH.gif

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes