Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
Just got into the game and have a couple of VERY POSITIVE opinions about it. 1) Not a single 46GGG set of tits any where to be seen! All of the girls look like humans and not just tits on sticks. 2) Some of the choices are making me think 3 steps ahead. Actual story lines. Keep up the good work and story telling.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Exactly, Abuela is literally "Grandmother", yaya, ma-ma, omaita, abu, etc. are the equivalent to nana, gramma, etc.

Your opinion is welcome, but he won't change his looks.

It's been 13 in-game days since the first pregnancy. No time to develop them

Congratz, Mago!!!

I think you have a problem in your phone/tablet. It don't need so long to install in mine.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it!

In v.0.20

1. Alexia and Simone were the most neglected girls (sexually speaking). Simone since v.0.10 and Alexia since the threesome at the lake in v.0.8 (She was out of town from 0.11 to 0.14, though). The Yeti is part of Alexia's character and personality. Someone who can give up being eaten out because of it, and still sporting it... that means it's important to her, so the MC agrees with her about it.
2.- The supercar is a rental for one day. I looked at prices for renting a Ferrari and it's ~1,200-1,800€ per day (Barcelona price).
You can get a laptop with a 4090 for under 3,000€ (Spain price, taxes included).
Those earrings are custom-made by an artisan. Obsidian is cheap for small pieces of diamond-shaped cut. Doing it with that shape makes it expensive. I asked for a quote from a jeweler friend. He said industrial ones could go, if found, to ~150-200€. Custom-made could go to 1.600-2,000€.
So even if it looks the car is above the earrings, it's there in price. The laptop is the most expensive gift, though.
3-4.- Eva and Amanda deserved the dolls, and they needed a purpose as family guardians. They got both of them.
Martha would forbid that game. Kim would shoot herself in the foot, and I don't want to know what Emma could do.
5.- Kiara needed to flip the page. Is there a better way to do it? Her husband will drive home thinking if he pushed her into MC's arms with his visit.
Final note: I always said that my Ren'py knowledge isn't good enough to change the interface. I got a lot of help from RiamMar with the new interface (his doing) and with the Part 1-Part 2 split. I send him the bugs you found (the save page number) and the new characteristics I want (the gallery). He does it in his free time, so I can't (nor want to) pressure him. The good news is I got the code for both the gallery and the save page issue on Friday. v.0.20 will have both. The gallery won't be exactly like in other games, but it's exactly what I wanted since I started doing the game. Some players will hate it and some will love it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update!

Betty is a box of surprises! Her boobs and ass are a nightmare to pose, but I'm so happy to finally show her boobs (time will come for her ass)
Maddie's routes taught me I'm not made to write maledom/femdom, so Betty won't go that way. The MC has stated that he doesn't enjoy it (during Maddie's scenes).
Same for Maddie. She will end up in romance (with or without dom kinks depending on previous choices), but the kinks will be in the playful side.
Kate is walking an unknown path. She found a guy who is caring without asking for anything in return, and who treats her with respect. She started her life as a hetero, walked the lesbian path, and she has doubts now. We will see how it will evolve.

Which server are you downloading My Dorm from?

No mod, but it will have an integrated gallery in 0.20

Yes, Simone and Alexia are the only ones getting action (+Samantha get some nipple licking and Betty some self-satisfaction).

No family member has changed (or will change) their bush type.

It was always Mjolnir. With customizable names some jokes about it would have been lost.

Norah has three chances right now:
Day 5 after yoga
Day 8 road side (if you did the dishes on Day 6)
Day 14 before meeting Amanda and Eva for the first time
I don't know where are you right now, so I can't say if you will get more events before reaching the published content.
I should have been a bit clearer... Maledom from the standpoint of MC more or less taking charge in bed, and relationship. Extra kinks along with are cool but not totally necessary... you made mention of my concerns...except the watersports bit...Hmmm!!!

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just got into the game and have a couple of VERY POSITIVE opinions about it. 1) Not a single 46GGG set of tits any where to be seen! All of the girls look like humans and not just tits on sticks. 2) Some of the choices are making me think 3 steps ahead. Actual story lines. Keep up the good work and story telling.
Thanks! I'm happy you are enjoying the game.
About the 46GGG, one character fits that description later, but she's not precisely a stick. Even with those tits, she's correctly proportioned. I like variety, but I want variety inside some realism.
Even if the basic story looks like the typical beaten road, some choices made early in the game still affect the story in v.0.19 (that should be really 0.24 if I was consistent with the numbering early on).

I should have been a bit clearer... Maledom from the standpoint of MC more or less taking charge in bed, and relationship. Extra kinks along with are cool but not totally necessary... you made mention of my concerns...except the watersports bit...Hmmm!!!
Oh, that sounds better. She's a bit rusted relationship-wise, so it makes sense for the MC to take charge.
About watersports... I have a couple of ideas, but a dev should keep some future developments secret, right? ;)

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
It was always Mjolnir. With customizable names some jokes about it would have been lost.
Yup, thanks, I just confused it with GH. I believe one of the choices there, besides a custom name, was also Mjolnir, though that again may be just my brain melting two of my favourite games together. ;)
Absolutely didn't mean it as a complaint whatsoever.

• Red Heart

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
About the 46GGG, one character fits that description later, but she's not precisely a stick. Even with those tits, she's correctly proportioned. I like variety, but I want variety inside some realism.
Even if the basic story looks like the typical beaten road, some choices made early in the game still affect the story in v.0.19 (that should be really 0.24 if I was consistent with the numbering early on).

Oh, that sounds better. She's a bit rusted relationship-wise, so it makes sense for the MC to take charge.
About watersports... I have a couple of ideas, but a dev should keep some future developments secret, right? ;)
We need more emojis for reactions

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Back in the day, at university... a girl I knew was nicknamed Mammary Mamma because she sported a set of 64EEEE's. She would walk across the quad with her arms crossed under her chest and her books sitting on top. True story.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
This special post is for the Darwin Award of the day.

Do you know you are breaking forum rules by naming another game? But you are comparing My Dorm to another game which has a lot of success, so that same comparison makes your points void, don't you think?
Do you know you can't speak for other people? Your "No one" shows a level of entitlement hardly seen, thinking that your tastes (or lack of) are the same as everyone's tastes. Or that your tastes (or lack of) should be imposed on everyone. I remember a short corporal with a ridiculous mustache thinking the same. You are behaving a bit like him, don't you think?
Do you understand that everyone is optional in My Dorm? You don't need to pursue everyone in the game. If you want a harem of 5 girls, you can have it. So no. You don't love harems. You love your concept of harems. Read below.
Do you know where the Western concept of a harem comes from? I guess not. It comes from the Ottoman Empire, where some people, especially the Sultan, had harems with tens of women (some of them wives, some of them concubines). But I guess that, at your age, your History lessons haven't reached that time. Perhaps you should read more, don't you think?
Calling insane the thousands of people who play every update is a bit risky, don't you think?
Saying you are the only one who understands the point of a harem is a bit mustache-corporal-esque, don't you think?

As you can see, English is not my first language and I ended a lot of points above with "don't you think?". Perhaps a native English speaker would have written it not as a question, since you have demonstrated in the above and below posts that thinking is not your best characteristic.

Do you know who tried to "shut the fuck up" of everyone who disagreed with him? Yes, you guessed it. Dictators like the mustache corporal. The difference between him and you is that he was considered an intelligent person in his time (at least before coming to power). Another one was the mustache dictator to the east of the previous one. Both would be ashamed of your reasoning. At least they had arguments (even if wrong) to defend their postures, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
There are sides in your world. Interesting. The "With me or against me posture" usually comes with a mustache or is abandoned in primary school. I didn't know you could get AVNs in primary school, though. But looking at your writing and reasoning skills, it looks like your school didn't set their firewall right, don't you think? (I know the answer, read above)
Insulting people because they disagree with your biased concept? Your concept is yours. And it's valid while you only apply to yourself. Don't try to impose your opinions on anyone. Remember opinions are like dicks, everyone has one, but most of us don't want a random guy to get it down our throats. I guess you like to shove up your (choose word here) on other guys' throats. I'm not judging if it's your dick. I'm judging if it's your opinion.
Thanks for your childish reasoning! Someone disagrees with you and you make a bad review of a game whose dev didn't answer you (because I was sleeping) and even try to make that player feel guilty about it!!!! Some people would call you mentally handicapped only because of that. I don't want to insult real mentally handicapped people comparing them to you.
Feel the burn, feel the burn.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
He you beat me too it.

Although I still think my favorite model in the game was pre weight loss Norah (the aunt, I'm bad with names).

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes