• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, the second one should say "closed" instead of open. It's a typo I will correct in a week or so (right now I'm in a work trip 700km from my computer)
This question gets asked way too much...
And people rely too blindly in these walkthroughs to the point they pretty much shut their brains off.

The question: Do you want to make out with these 2 hot nubile chicks? Yes or no?
Just think a little and you will know the answer.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
does it bother anyone that the main character looks like he is over 40 years old? although in the description this is a guy after college and in theory he is hardly more than 25 years old in this case... ( I write using google translator )

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
does it bother anyone that the main character looks like he is over 40 years old? although in the description this is a guy after college and in theory he is hardly more than 25 years old in this case... ( I write using google translator )
The older looking Main character is intended that way, it is exactly what the dev wants.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's weird indeed...

Anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you are enjoying it. I love writing scenes with Emma, as she is unpredictable and often the scene I have in my head when I start writing it evolves as I write it.
About the violence:

Reactions: LSC82

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot (14).png
When I get to this part and choose the first option I get error.
Screenshot (15).png
If I choose the second option It's fine also this update has all talk and no sex scenes.So for it been mostly kissing,feeling and nude what a bore.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1976601
View attachment 1976602
If I choose the second option It's fine also this update has all talk and no sex scenes.So for it been mostly kissing,feeling and nude what a bore.
Sorry about that. Try to overwrite the C04EN file in your \game folder with this one. It should solve it
Please, let me know if it works correctly

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1976601
View attachment 1976602
You choose the option that don't give you a sex scene and then complain that there are no sex scenes in the update.......interesting.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes