Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

advent_knight

Jun 22, 2018
its funny when i done all the event and finally unlock eve permission to take picture. then i complete the 2 lina event. as usual very nice graphics. i do notice 1 scene with eve when she turn her eye back its looks like turning to much.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why is there already a 5th episode here? Shouldn't it be the backers' turn first?
I'm a Bronze Member and won't get the new version until tomorrow.

Warum gibt es hier die 5. Episode schon? Sollten nicht die Backer zuerst dran sein?
Ich bin Bronze Member und bekomme erst morgen die neue Version.
This is a pirate site. Stuffs gets leaked here.

Reactions: titit

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Why is there already a 5th episode here? Shouldn't it be the backers' turn first?
I'm a Bronze Member and won't get the new version until tomorrow.

Warum gibt es hier die 5. Episode schon? Sollten nicht die Backer zuerst dran sein?
Ich bin Bronze Member und bekomme erst morgen die neue Version.
Because a silver member decided to leak an unfinished version of episode 5. I have a tracker in the version that is leaked here so he'll never be able to do it again. He'll be banned right after he has paid for next months membership :) I have no influence on what the F95 decide to post here. This site wouldn't exist if there wasn't any dev's of this kind of games - even tough they have decided to destroy the devs by leaking their work. I must admit that it might be okay if they only leaked dev's that never make public versions - but really don't understand why they destroy dev's that make public versions. Besides that - people who aren't able to support the devs or don't want to support - they always gets version with bugs with no change for support etc. If F95 team was persons with some kind of fairness to devs and players here - they should never accept leaked versions of games from devs that offer public versions and ban members that do it, but I doubt that it will ever happen. Thank you for your support. On Patreon site please let me know if you need any help.
Cheers
Bob

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for the detailed explanation.

But I must also say that without F95 I would never have found out about you and your games.
I now - and that's why I always offer public versions so people can play my game before they support me and also a version so players without any possibility to support me can play my games. It will be fair to me and other dev's if F95 will avoid the leakes for devs that makes public versions. In that case all devs will make public versions and they could gain the support that will make it worth doing this giant job. At the end of the day it will be a win solution for all parties except the guy with 10 seconds of fame.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Because a silver member decided to leak an unfinished version of episode 5. I have a tracker in the version that is leaked here so he'll never be able to do it again. He'll be banned right after he has paid for next months membership :) I have no influence on what the F95 decide to post here. This site wouldn't exist if there wasn't any dev's of this kind of games - even tough they have decided to destroy the devs by leaking their work. I must admit that it might be okay if they only leaked dev's that never make public versions - but really don't understand why they destroy dev's that make public versions. Besides that - people who aren't able to support the devs or don't want to support - they always gets version with bugs with no change for support etc. If F95 team was persons with some kind of fairness to devs and players here - they should never accept leaked versions of games from devs that offer public versions and ban members that do it, but I doubt that it will ever happen. Thank you for your support. On Patreon site please let me know if you need any help.
Cheers
Bob
Also, do not forget that there are 145 million people who cannot become Patreon subscribers due to idiotic political sanctions promoting collective responsibility along national lines. And this site gives opportunity to touch your favorite stories without delaying for 6 months until a respected developer decides to share free scraps from the table.

I've been a silver subscriber since "my best friend daughter" and a gold member since "my first love". And now my ass is burning because I can't get updates on time. So thanks to this site for existing.

Last edited:

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
Cheers
Bob
Why aren't you on Steam, or any kind of LEGAL video-game site? Maybe because the work you do is not legal? But you are here complaining that others are not fair to you... You webbel, you!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven't had time to finish the update yet, but 1. Eve is much hotter than in the beginning, 2. Cleaver idea to have Eve's ex go after Lynn, 3. Hoping to see Lynn and the girl from the super market do a two girl photo shoot, 4. Would like to see Eve or Lynn get very friendly with another girl other than a sister, 5. overall a good update.
When Raquel Welch made One Million Years B.C. she said the studio kept shrinking her costume, let's hope Eve's boss keeps shrinking her waitress uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Also, do not forget that there are 145 million people who cannot become Patreon subscribers due to idiotic political sanctions promoting collective responsibility along national lines. And this site gives opportunity to touch your favorite stories without delaying for 6 months until a respected developer decides to share free scraps from the table.

I've been a silver subscriber since "my best friend daughter" and a gold member since "my first love". And now my ass is burning because I can't get updates on time. So thanks to this site for existing.
Please contact me on discord and I’ll sort it out

Reactions: denen

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well if you stack up so much money, then don`t feel offended by me saying so but for what? do you actually need so much more time to finish the game and your frustration is now directed at this minor point?

Not trying to be offensive here just pointing out that the money is kinda fair distributed if you simply are able to finish the bookmarks within let's say 1-2H of playing the game.

Maybe you are simply not used to playing sandbox art games like this.
For me, this feels like a fresh reset for each new episode to have an interesting and kinda more challenging experience...

If I would be able to take over 1mio from the last Episode, then giving out money to the girls feels lesser as an accomplishment right?

Anyways, if it's a big deal for you, we simply agree to disagree for me this is no problem at all rather a blessing in disguise.
Even though there has already been an answer: If I play a game, where I can earn money and have to earn money in order to make regular payments for not experiencing a game over and where I can buy and have to buy possibly expensive things, I tend to earn as much money as possible, because I don't know, what will happen next and what I will have to buy next and what it will cost. Expensive lingery? Jewels? I don't know. But it's better to have 5000 money than 500 then.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Stuck on 90/91 - the event at 24.00 Bobs room won't trigger - I have watched the movies - any ideas?
Did you ask Eve to swim (skinny-dip) with you? If not try that when she asks for extra money in the evening. The only other thing I can think of might be getting (I think) Lina to sleep nude, then offering your blanket. You should go to her room at 11:00 and take it back a couple times.

Hope that helps.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Cheers
Bob
It could be because there are a LOT of scummy unscrupulous devs out there, whose only preoccupation is taking patron's money and going on long hiatuses and giving their subs either nothing for long periods of time or the extreme bare minimum. Or ignoring their patrons when they put up polls, or ask them what they want to see in the game etc. Then there are others far worse. I won't name them, because I don't want to give them even more exposure than I have over the last year.

Patreon+renpy is well known as scam heaven for certain developers. Just throw out a basic scene or two, and claim your making a game, and if you have half decent pr, you get subscribers, the way the dev thinks is like this, the more subs he gets the money he gets, and the more money he gets, then he he/she makes up some story about how the game development is going. This can last months, in the mean time even more people subscribe, and he/she just keeps the pretense up. He/She could make quite a sizeable amount of money by doing this, and the game? It was just a ploy to get subscribers, may be throw a few renders to the subscribers from elsewhere, there will never be a story, eventually people will get pissed and stop subbing, but the real kicker is this, the dev doesn't care, because once he has his money from his subscribers he simply closes his page down and vanishes, and starts again with a different name, same outcome. This is more common than people realize.

By the way, the good devs, don't throw their game out for free riddled with bugs and no support. The fact your game was pirated and put here, think of it as a good thing, why? because people are showing interest, who very well may end up becoming your subscriber, it's not cool or good to give buggy versions of your game out for free.

Oh and lastly, it's usually a great idea to say nothing about the person doing the leaking. This is private between you and him and no one else. Trackers in these games can be removed.

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this because i'm solidly stuck on event 57 in episode 1.

And is there a natural progression to episode 2 or am I expected to select skip to episode 2?

Also I tried episode 2 out for a bit, Eve approached me in my room to ask for $20, and nuked my entire networth from 7,700 to 100. How do I avoid that?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes