Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Does Bob ever get an actual job or am I stuck as the wannabe photographer? Just started playing but it doesn't look like doesn't even bother looking for a job.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

oopsalot

Oct 30, 2019
bathroom 15:30 i'm stuck
You have to have dinner with them and they will say they are having a bath together. After seeing that dialogue you should be able to interrupt their bath a bunch of times to unlock. Just going from memory after just finishing chapter 5 today.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This chapter looks like a downgrade in the process of seducing the sisters. Little Bobby is allowed to do a little less than in the previous chapter.:unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Lust0ne

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
This chapter looks like a downgrade in the process of seducing the sisters. Little Bobby is allowed to do a little less than in the previous chapter.:unsure:
You first have to move the girls mentality-wise forward to progress body-wise...
It is the art of seduction and what I treasure about the Celavie group.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
It's 100% intentional. The value that she ganks you for is intended to leave you at 500 to force you to do certain interactions through the week and to prevent cheating. Same for the machine checks to prevent people from using editors on save files to make money and relationships easy. The dev is super hardcore about trying to ensure that players play the game the way they intended. Shortcutting by cheating money or likeability is fairly likely to break scene functions that will prevent progression. Having been there where I literally missed events required for chapter progression due to bugs, it is important that I didn't shortcut money or other things to get through certain checks so that when I reported the bug, the dev actually has something to look at that isn't screwed up by something that I introduced incorrectly.
Actually it's quite the opposite, the first time I've seen my cash vanish it was by simply selling photos as intended. It was then I decided to cheat the money as a natural response to what is literally a bullshit design and never had any problems because of that. There is not a single instance of anything that would go wrong if you could keep all the money you earned by playing the game and selling photos the regular way. So the cut basically forces the player to cheat or at least heavily encourages such action. Also there is absolutely no logic behind that money cutting, depending on the episode the game checks for 1500, 2000 or 3000 and then doesn't set it back to the same threshold but to 500 instead. So why having 2999 in e5 is ok and 3000 is so bad that it needs to go back to 500? Not to mention absurd repairs idea as an explanation. Fixing the code or cheating is a natural solution for this problem and actually helps making the game playable.

Also what is really breaking the progress is the game itself or rather it's shit coding. The game doesn't need any save editing or cheating to fuck up things, it does good job on its own. Try starting a new game, playing the game as intended, don't touch the skip episode button, don't use any console cheats or edit the code and I 100% guarantee you won't get past episode 1. I haven't checked other episodes but I suspect nothing changed. Btw the bug preventing e1 event 55 to trigger is easy to spot in the code, was present in the earlier version too and basically proves the dev either has no idea how to fix it or doesn't give a shit. Or there is another version with different code that is not posted here.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 2803428

Overview:
This story take place in the early years of Bob's life.
His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and his dad's girlfriend's 3 daughters are suddenly without parents and Bob's dad just bought an expensive house.
They decide to stay together but money is small. Bob get's an opportunity to earn money. Follow Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings'
READ THIS BEFORE YOU PLAY
IF YOU WANT TO SCROLL THE PICTURES ONLY AND HATE GRIND - THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU
IN ORDER TO AVOID GRIND FOLLOW THE DIALOGS CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE GAME RULES
THIS GAME HAS LOT OF CHALLENGES SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO PLAY IT AS IT HAS TO BE PLAYED​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-26
Release Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: CeLaVie Group F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
(Ep. 2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
Android

Rintal thanks for the link

View attachment 2760090 View attachment 2760092 View attachment 2760093 View attachment 2760094 View attachment 2760095 View attachment 2760096
View attachment 2819032 View attachment 2819033 View attachment 2819035 View attachment 2819037 View attachment 2819039 View attachment 2819040
dude, isn't it time to update your assets? like once in 10 years?

Reactions: DNS01W and Parnso

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The money cutting is nothing but bad game design. It is quite easy to get 6000 or more money without cheating. So if the game obviously intentionally robs it from you, because the dev thinks, that you should not have that much, the game design is wrong.

Last edited:

snagglepuss78

Jun 3, 2020
so half way through ep5 and suddenly we've had a photoshoot with Winnie the grocery store girl and are editing her photos. Is this event even in the game?

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
The money cutting is nothing but bad game design. It is quite easy to get 6000 or more money without cheating. So if the game obviously intentionally robes it from you, because the dev thinks, that you should not have that much, the game design is wrong.
Well, I can see your point, but getting money in the game is very easy, it is also kind of the game's way of introducing you to the story progression in a natural way. Where is the point in interacting with the girls at all if you have 100K in your wallet?

I think doing it like this is actually very player-friendly if the Dev. would decide to reduce the income dramatically, people would complain about the difficulty and grind mentality^^

So ya maybe there could be some adjustments in the future I can see that, but calling it bad design?
It actually is an important throughline in my eyes...

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
1701109101872.png

1701109154040.png

1701109169780.png

1701109188173.png

what she want from me? I got money. i visit all stores, no event trigers. I cant bye enything ney. What she wonna from me? Plz help, i dont get it.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
bathroom 15:30 i'm stuck
If that's the case. Your going to have fun trying to figure out 5 or 6 of the ones in the task list then... :) they are all late in the game. 16:30 in Lina's room and 18:00 in Lina's room are two and 15:30 in the bathroom will drive you straight up the wall!!! :) Here is a big hint for the bathroom one that is listed as happening at 15:30 - - - - - - > the TIME IS BIG TIME OFF AND WRONG???!!! After the girls mention that they will take a bath the next day in the afternoon. It is actually at 17:00 NOT 15:30 "Shrug" and you have to skip time to 17:00 to go through it about 5 or 6 day in a row.... That one drove me nutts trying to figure it out :) The 19:00 in dinning room I never triggered, but that gave me 90/91 Oh and watch your money doing the ones with Lina in the room she gets greedy for $50 which eats your money fast :)

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Nah it's just straight up repeat this 10 times to get the event marked as done, the game doesn't even check for money. Many times you'll see exactly the same dialogue to trick the player into thinking something else needs to be done first.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes