Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyEarlyLife-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Could be a bug, the game always sets the money to 500 while logically it should subtract 500. Usually cost of repairs is predictable, not "I will take all your money and let you keep only 500". Could be also intentional, as a way for the dev to piss off players, it's pretty obvious he hates them.
If you want to get rid of this bullshit just delete every line with "$ bob_money = 500" from the file bob_room.rpy. Or use the console to cheat the bob_money variable back to whatever you had.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
My Early Life [Ep. 5] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [912 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [909 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is there not much compression? Are the original images preventing the size reduction. In other games I have seen compression go to 10-20% of the original size.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why is there not much compression? Are the original images preventing the size reduction. In other games I have seen compression go to 10-20% of the original size.
It has lots of webm's, at least the other game does and it never compress's good either...sometimes you come across that, or use lower settings and then it might not look so good.

Reactions: Bob69

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Could be a bug, the game always sets the money to 500 while logically it should subtract 500. Usually cost of repairs is predictable, not "I will take all your money and let you keep only 500". Could be also intentional, as a way for the dev to piss off players, it's pretty obvious he hates them.
If you want to get rid of this bullshit just delete every line with "$ bob_money = 500" from the file bob_room.rpy. Or use the console to cheat the bob_money variable back to whatever you had.
It's 100% intentional. The value that she ganks you for is intended to leave you at 500 to force you to do certain interactions through the week and to prevent cheating. Same for the machine checks to prevent people from using editors on save files to make money and relationships easy. The dev is super hardcore about trying to ensure that players play the game the way they intended. Shortcutting by cheating money or likeability is fairly likely to break scene functions that will prevent progression. Having been there where I literally missed events required for chapter progression due to bugs, it is important that I didn't shortcut money or other things to get through certain checks so that when I reported the bug, the dev actually has something to look at that isn't screwed up by something that I introduced incorrectly.

That being said, that's a big part of why a walkthrough isn't really necessary for the game. It also didn't take too much time or effort to figure out what responses to use when interacting with the heroines. While the grind is somewhat annoying, CeLaVie has always maintained "If you don't like it, don't play".

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes