Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It could be because there are a LOT of scummy unscrupulous devs out there, whose only preoccupation is taking patron's money and going on long hiatuses and giving their subs either nothing for long periods of time or the extreme bare minimum. Or ignoring their patrons when they put up polls, or ask them what they want to see in the game etc. Then there are others far worse. I won't name them, because I don't want to give them even more exposure than I have over the last year.

Patreon+renpy is well known as scam heaven for certain developers. Just throw out a basic scene or two, and claim your making a game, and if you have half decent pr, you get subscribers, the way the dev thinks is like this, the more subs he gets the money he gets, and the more money he gets, then he he/she makes up some story about how the game development is going. This can last months, in the mean time even more people subscribe, and he/she just keeps the pretense up. He/She could make quite a sizeable amount of money by doing this, and the game? It was just a ploy to get subscribers, may be throw a few renders to the subscribers from elsewhere, there will never be a story, eventually people will get pissed and stop subbing, but the real kicker is this, the dev doesn't care, because once he has his money from his subscribers he simply closes his page down and vanishes, and starts again with a different name, same outcome. This is more common than people realize.

By the way, the good devs, don't throw their game out for free riddled with bugs and no support. The fact your game was pirated and put here, think of it as a good thing, why? because people are showing interest, who very well may end up becoming your subscriber, it's not cool or good to give buggy versions of your game out for free.

Oh and lastly, it's usually a great idea to say nothing about the person doing the leaking. This is private between you and him and no one else. Trackers in these games can be removed.
Thanks for your input. I appreciate that. I'll never make any comments to any other game devs. Especially not the ones I never had supported. I have been in this market since July 2019 and it's extremely clear that a leak immidiately can be seen in my subscribers. I don't even need to look for it. Once the new subscribers stops popping up - I know the game is leaked. Since the game was leaked I have got one new supporter! Before that I got around 10 per day. Im fully aware that new potential supporters will occur at sites like this. That's why I also make public versions. New potential players doesn't need the latest episode to find out if he wants to support me. Public versions may be the best as these will be less buggy than first release.
Thanks again for your input and have a great day

quinapril

May 12, 2017
Did you ask Eve to swim (skinny-dip) with you? If not try that when she asks for extra money in the evening. The only other thing I can think of might be getting (I think) Lina to sleep nude, then offering your blanket. You should go to her room at 11:00 and take it back a couple times.

Hope that helps.
Thank you - the blanket at 11.00 was the just the trick.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I need help with Episode 5
15:30 Bathroom (is always empty)
0 Uhr my Bedroom, I get the blanket about 10 times at 11 o'clock so that Eve comes at 0 o'clock. But it doesn't work here either.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0 Uhr my Bedroom, I get the blanket about 10 times at 11 o'clock so that Eve comes at 0 o'clock. But it doesn't work here either.
Have dinner with Lynn & Linda the day before.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Have dinner with Lynn and Linda the day before and then go to the bathroom at 17:00. 15:30 is incorrect in the game. They should be taking a bath together.

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
(MC's Rm?) Have you tried watching movies with Lynn this update ?
I have the same issue. I have seen the movies with Lynn (ended, no more progress), taking off the Lina's blanket at 11am (no more progress), dinning with the two girls each day and the bathroom door is still closed.

1st edit : Step done ! But I don't know why... Maybe it trigger only on Monday after a full week of dinners and so...

2d edit : No, the 17:00 bathroom event is linked to Brian (no spoil). A bug make me replay it. And even after that, the 15:30 is still not validated.

Last edited:

sh1ning

Jan 23, 2022
I really enjoyed this game:) Would be nice to update UI and add study hours near my money. It's annoying to open journal every time to check that. Amazing game) I love challenges. not just slideshow. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
I have the same issue. I have seen the movies with Lynn (ended, no more progress), taking off the Lina's blanket at 11am (no more progress), dinning with the two girls each day and the bathroom door is still closed.

Step done ! But I don't know why... Maybe it trigger only on Monday after a full week of dinners and so...
One caution on the dinner is to make sure that you do not take a picture (even when they say it's time for a picture). Taking a picture ends the dinner, while it needs to play out in full so they say they'll bathe together the next afternoon for that to be accessible.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There are THREE events needed for the 24:00/0:00. First is the movies, second the blanket, and third is Skinny-dipping.

For the swim talk to Eve for extra money, then have her join you for a midnight swim.

The Blanket requires you to get Lina(?) to sleep nude and then offer your blanket to her (and take it back each day at 11:00.

The Movies is with Lynn, give her some money and have her join you.

Hope that helps

William Bodd

Jul 7, 2017
Cant progress with Lina at 16:30 and the Lynn event at 7:30
Also cant trigger the dinner event despite cooking etc.
Stuck at 81/90

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm a bronze member, and I got the game-link today. Why is the public link 3 days earlier? If it's so, it's not necessary to pay monthly for it.
Please see previous messages. I silver member decided to leak my game. Unfortunately I can't do anything to change it for this release. As a Patreon member you'll of course get the support if needed. I can only make these games if someone is supporting me and thank you very much for doing that.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
There are THREE events needed for the 24:00/0:00. First is the movies, second the blanket, and third is Skinny-dipping.

For the swim talk to Eve for extra money, then have her join you for a midnight swim.

The Blanket requires you to get Lina(?) to sleep nude and then offer your blanket to her (and take it back each day at 11:00.

The Movies is with Lynn, give her some money and have her join you.

Hope that helps
Thank You.
I wasn't done watching movies with Lynn and swimming with Eve (I never did that because it gets expensive).
Now I have 91/91

I Me and Myself

Jun 19, 2023
Stuck on Episode 3, with the last three events:
10:00 in the kitchen
12:00 at the pool
13:00 in the boutique
All three (I think) are Eve related.
Please help and thank you!

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes