Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
help thanks, I'm at 86 or 90 in the fourth episode and I can't finish or go to the fifth
you can go on to episode 5 just go to your room and click the wheel in the upper right corner then click skip episode you can go on to number 5

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I'm a bronze member, and I got the game-link today. Why is the public link 3 days earlier? If it's so, it's not necessary to pay monthly for it.
I always thought that people become Patreon subscribers to thank the developer if you really liked the game, and receiving updates earlier is just a nice addition, isn't that true for you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ive got one left bobs room 2400 ive taken the blanket from lina ive not taken the blanket from lina and cant get this last one heres my save maybe someone can help me thanls for any help

bombten

May 22, 2017
After telling Lynn I bought her a laptop, she said to me "Bvadrr"....
Anyone know what that means? xD

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Guys can anyone provide any help on the Eve's event at 00:00 in her room? I'm at 90/91

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ive got one left bobs room 2400 ive taken the blanket from lina ive not taken the blanket from lina and cant get this last one heres my save maybe someone can help me thanls for any help

ive also did the swimming thing with eve fpr over a month and the only thing that happened they moved to the jacuzzi then nothing new i just cant seem to get it to finish can someone check nt save and see what im missing thanks for any help

BillOOu

Mar 21, 2020
Hello Celaviegroup (BOB)
I'm a supporter (I was a bronze member) of your games on Patreon but was able to play at the leaked version (I was impatient). I admit that I am a little bit disappointed with episode 5 which returns a little to the girls' progress, for example with Lynn and the nights after seeing the films, the touching during this time, but also with Lina and the kisses exchanged (also on the breasts). With EP5 I felt like I was going back in time. :(
There are also some bugs, indeed on the time (3:30 p.m.) to meet Lynn and Lina in the bathroom but which in reality is at 5 p.m. But I like this game and I continue to support its development because I like the shape of the girls who don't have big breasts (I like them small) like in most other games ;)
But I think you you are doing a great job and I'm waiting for EP6 (next year for ME :cry:)

Reactions: Nicoed

BillOOu

Mar 21, 2020
What now? Are you a supporter or are you no longer a supporter?
You write in brackets that you were a Bronze Member...
Only a supporter now... I think it's important, if you like game, to financially support developper 's job. I was waiting for ep5 to become bronze again, but as I said I was a little disappointed, I hope it will be for EP6 maybe Silver !

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I like the petite girls this dev uses, but gawd I wish they'd do a game that wasn;t 1,000 mouse clicks to advance 1 girl, one step.....there is a difference between a slow and gradual corruption...and a mindless, pointless, grindfest.

Luv their art, absolutely despise their games

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I always thought that people become Patreon subscribers to thank the developer if you really liked the game, and receiving updates earlier is just a nice addition, isn't that true for you?
I truly couldn't agree more with this statement / sentiment. You subscribe because you love the game, and want to help the developer by donating to him each month so he can continue to develop the game, it can be really expensive to buy all the assets and models etc, and the really nice side effect of subscribing is you get early access to the newest update, usually either a few days, week or weeks ahead of the public.
I subscribe to several game developers because I love their games, I kind of learned early on, it's going to be inevitable someone is going to leak the games, but it didn't bother me at all, because I am backing my favorite developers who tend to put a lot of work and many hours into making a new update, and if I can help them out in some way for giving me those new updates and I have enough spare $$$ around I will happily subscribe to my favorite games. The devs I subscribe to, I trust, because they have shown me they can be trusted.
I will only subscribe to a game where I can trust the developer isn't going to do a runner with my donation, sometimes it can take a fair few updates before I can commit if I have the money. Your subscription really helps the developer to continue to create the game you like or love. Please understand I am not talking about the developer of this game, or say I don't trust him or her. I haven't even played this game yet, but will do after a backlog of other games I need to get through first.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I'm stuck in the Episode 5:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help?
Buy the oldest sister a new dress, at night when she comes in your room offer to do a photoshoot with her, photoshoot will be at 14:00 at the pool. Afterwards, an event with the two younger sisters will trigger where they get upset she can do nude shoots but they can't. Go to the dining room at 19:00 and then the next day you can go in the bathroom at 17:00 (15:30 is incorrect in game, it's at 17:00 or whenever both are in the bathroom).

Reactions: Elemento
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes