Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
Aug 31, 2020
Every time I receive a news update or access to a new episode, I'm all ears and proud to support Celaviegroup! I've explored around 85 games, and this one is clearly the one that excites me the most, but I'm forcing myself to wait until the end!

I hope there are still 20 episodes planned, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to hold back. I caved and played the prologue. It looks fantastic, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it remains faithful and stays in line with the others. For now, there are fewer naysayers than in other games. I'm tired of defending and responding to people who weren't moved by the game and, pardon me, but practically have no arguments. I've realized that on f95, people click without reading and head straight for the X-rated scenes, so there, I'm defeated—I can't do anything for them. I'll continue to applaud the team's work and the very original concept of their games.

In short, thank you for continuing and not giving up despite everything. Courage to you!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's been released to paying customers, not cool pirates like us yet.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I love the slow going of this game. I don't care at all for the fuck like bunnies at first opening lines stories. However is there any trick to finishing when you get within about 80% done? I go back into the picture files and I can see what there is to do but "Holy Jeepers" ..to be nice about it... ;) A person just wants to finish up lol. Really like the game though. It's a little different from most. :)

Reactions: shynos

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear all
Finally - Episode 6 has now been released for Diamond, Platinum and Gold members
Episode 6 is by far the largest episode I ever have made. Thanks to my team this is a giant update with updated quality of images and very long and detailed events.

More than 2500 new images are added to this game for this months update. More than 10.000 lines of codes are added too. Please expect no less than 6 hours gameplay to play through this update.
Diamond, Platinum and Golde members ... Just been released
Master members ...December 23th
Silver members ... December 27th
Bronze members December 30th
Supporters ... January 5th 2024
Public ... January 25th 2024

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Lynn is holding a big knife, the MC better not piss her off again. LOL

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

News about episode 6

Dear all

Sorry for being so quiet.
Episode 6 is a massive update and much bigger than expected. That's why I'm delayed.
It was my plan to release it for highest Tiers this week but time is running and test is still ongoing.
Tomorrow I'll make an update about the progress.
2.500 new images are implemented and it has been a giant job to implement them.
Due to the huge update test takes much longer time than normal too
I'm sorry for this delay but hopefully the new update will compensate for the delay.
Cheers
Bob
Image from episode 6

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Progress update on episode 6

Dear all
Hereby update on the progress.
Internal test should be finished by tomorrow.
Right after - My alpha team will take over. My best guess right now is that episode 6 will be released on Monday for highest Tiers.
I'll give you a new update tomorrow.
Thank you for being patient
Cheers
Bob

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
The Dev generates each copy they hand out individually with a tag on them to prevent people from leaking too early. I don't think we'll see a leaked copy until the end of December at the earliest.
Oh damn. Thank for the info(y)

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes