Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
On august, 1st MC has the idea to hack Linas computer.
In the next days he learned how to hack computers.
When MC can use, what he learned about hacking Linas computer? :geek:

Not long ago, the grosserie cassier told MC her name is Nina, but I can not find Nina in Stats & Info. Isnt her name that important?

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
Some members here complain about grind in my game. Grind occurs if you go to a specific location and don't fulfill the conditions to progress - if a girl in the location is in a bad mood, not enough money or something else that needs to be done before you can progress in that specific location -you'll see lots of grind. As an example - you can't trigger a specific bookmark if you haven't cleaned the bathroom etc. Read dialogue and follow the stat and you'll be able to minimize the grind.
Bookmarks is just a counter that tells you when a specific location doesn't have more contents. In some cases you can still go there like taken pictures of the girl at the pool or buying chips in the grocery.
As I have mentioned many times - this is not a 'click and watch' novel. You need to make your own strategy - make sure to take pictures of the girls and withdraw when you need money. Be patient as many locations have up to 15 steps of progress.
If you like my games - please support me on Patreon - if not ...I'm sure there are many games on F95 you'll like.
Cheers and Happy New Year
Bob

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Dear all
Some members here complain about grind in my game. Grind occurs if you go to a specific location and don't fulfill the conditions to progress - if a girl in the location is in a bad mood, not enough money or something else that needs to be done before you can progress in that specific location -you'll see lots of grind. As an example - you can't trigger a specific bookmark if you haven't cleaned the bathroom etc. Read dialogue and follow the stat and you'll be able to minimize the grind.
Bookmarks is just a counter that tells you when a specific location doesn't have more contents. In some cases you can still go there like taken pictures of the girl at the pool or buying chips in the grocery.
As I have mentioned many times - this is not a 'click and watch' novel. You need to make your own strategy - make sure to take pictures of the girls and withdraw when you need money. Be patient as many locations have up to 15 steps of progress.
If you like my games - please support me on Patreon - if not ...I'm sure there are many games on F95 you'll like.
Bob
Happy New Years!
You should provide a clearer way to provide hints for their advancement….

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Dear all
Bob
As you know I have played all of your games from the beginning, but I have to say that MEL has been the most frustrating one of all of them. It is just too easy to make a mistake and make the girls lose mood, and even if you think you are doing it correctly, the game decided to stop advancing as you cannot get the correct timing. Then you either get stuck in a loop or grind the game. I think you have over complicated being good or bad at the beginning of the game, unlike the other games where you had to be good all the time til you got the girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shynos and Qalx

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Happy New Years!
You should provide a clearer way to provide hints for their advancement….
I genuinely disagree. 95% of everything can be found by just playing the game and selecting which girl you want to focus on first. It's really not that hard. Maybe one or two areas are difficult, such as going to dinner to unlock the Episode 5 Bathroom scenes, or the Episode 6 Pool scenes, but the vast majority are just clicking the same time slot every day.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018

Dear all
Happy New Year to all of you
Thank you very much to all my supporters. You're the reason why I'm able to make these games.
I want to give you an update on episode 7 of 'My Early Life'
So far 1.700 images are ready and the story has been written. I have just started to implement the conditions and various issues to be solved. There are still hundreds of images to be made, but I expect that I'll be able to send a version to my alpha team within the next couple of days.
For episode 7 I have added a few animations and there will be new challenges too. As you might know - it is required that the girls are in a good mood in order to make any progress with them. From episode 7 you also need to be sure that their level of arousal is high.
In episode 7 a new gallery is added so you can see which images you have taken with the camera.
I hope I'll be able to implement a new hint system but time is running so I can't guarantee.
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
Bob
Image is from episode 7

If you like the game, Please support CeLeVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
do you have this one? I think it's a $50+ though, so it might be a stretch to get leaked.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
As you know I have played all of your games from the beginning, but I have to say that MEL has been the most frustrating one of all of them. It is just too easy to make a mistake and make the girls lose mood, and even if you think you are doing it correctly, the game decided to stop advancing as you cannot get the correct timing. Then you either get stuck in a loop or grind the game. I think you have over complicated being good or bad at the beginning of the game, unlike the other games where you had to be good all the time til you got the girls.
Sure I know it.
It surprise me that you find it frustrating as this game is probably the most easy game to sort out compared to my first games.
If girls are in bad mood - give them money - make sure to have money - don't over do anything and do what they ask you to do - just like in real life :) Keep in mind that this game is made for my Patreons and they get some small guide along with the game. Pirates don't get that small guide.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I genuinely disagree. 95% of everything can be found by just playing the game and selecting which girl you want to focus on first. It's really not that hard. Maybe one or two areas are difficult, such as going to dinner to unlock the Episode 5 Bathroom scenes, or the Episode 6 Pool scenes, but the vast majority are just clicking the same time slot every day.
Absolutely - it's probably Bob's easiest game so far. But you do need to actually read what the girls are saying - just constantly skipping dialogue will mean you miss their hints.
It's a game, not a VN. You actually have to work at it a bit.

But if you're really frustrated at missing one final scene that you just can't quite get, you can always skip to the next episode once it comes out and just look for the images in the game folders.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sure I know it.
It surprise me that you find it frustrating as this game is probably the most easy game to sort out compared to my first games.
If girls are in bad mood - give them money - make sure to have money - don't over do anything and do what they ask you to do - just like in real life :) Keep in mind that this game is made for my Patreons and they get some small guide along with the game. Pirates don't get that small guide.
If girls are in bad mood - give them money,....art imitates life.

trafficcone28

May 21, 2019
Playing from the start of episode 3 and everyone is pissed and not talking to me. Can't figure out how to advance in this episode. Been able to do 16 of 91 but nothing past like 3 weeks. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Playing from the start of episode 3 and everyone is pissed and not talking to me. Can't figure out how to advance in this episode. Been able to do 16 of 91 but nothing past like 3 weeks. Any ideas?
Talk with Eve when you have the option to do it

Reactions: Jimwalrus
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes