Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Currently, amidst games being abandoned and updates occurring every 6 months, and sometimes 9... it's important not to forget and highlight that Bob's games have a consistent frequency, and that is commendable! Of course, those giving a 1-star rating without understanding fail to mention this superb quality, among other things.....
In addition, besides CLVG updates being frequent, they are huge. Many hours of play. Most other dev's updates are finished in a quarter hour or a half hour, so CLVG is doing the impossible.

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone who knows about similar games to this from other devs? Could be less grindy. But I'm looking for ... corruption games, I guess. especially games that goes further, that's less vanilla, than CeLaVie. More kink eventually. Harem Hotel is a bit along these lines.

Aug 31, 2020
we are here to discuss about celavie or their games, for others, I invite you to click on the tag that interests you or do a search in an f95 forum, it's very effective and people respond quickly. but you won't find anything better than room for rent, I've already looked ^^

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Anyone who knows about similar games to this from other devs? Could be less grindy. But I'm looking for ... corruption games, I guess. especially games that goes further, that's less vanilla, than CeLaVie. More kink eventually. Harem Hotel is a bit along these lines.
It`s really hard to find anything close to CeLaVie Group but if you enjoy slow burn long corruption those two won`t disappoint:

https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-02-night-city-productions.34576/

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-v5-0-finale-serialnumbercomics.21019/

You could say both are pretty grindy, but the reward is very delicious.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
1705068961889.png
'My Early Life' Episode 1 to 7 has just been released for Diamond, Platinum and Gold members

Dear all
Today all my Diamond, Platinum and Gold Members have received their personal copy of episode 1-7 of 'My Early Life'
This is yet again a huge update .
I have made lot of changes in this update and I really hope that you'll like it.
* 10 animations are added
* New gallery that you can find in your stat in upper left corner
* New stats for the girls so you can see their mood and how aroused they are. The more red dot the more aroused is the girl.
* New hint system is added - In your stat/event you'll find hints for next bookmark to be triggered
* More than 2.100 new images are added and 77 new bookmarks.
If you're new Diamond, Platinum or Gold member please be patient as I have to generate your personal copy before I can send it to you.
Wish you all a nice and safe day
Cheers
Bob
Image is from episode 7

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Help someone!!!
This is the last 2 events to complete v06 and nothing that makes you complete. For Bob room, it automatically changes for rest cloth and for Groceries at 1:00 p.m. nothing happens. :(
Thank you in advance

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Help someone!!!
This is the last 2 events to complete v06 and nothing that makes you complete. For Bob room, it automatically changes for rest cloth and for Groceries at 1:00 p.m. nothing happens. :(
Thank you in advance
For groceries, try talking to Eve in her room at night, she gives you chores to do.

For 24:00 in Bob's room, eat dinner with the girls first, then go to your room at 24:00.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
1705675352410.png
'My Early Life' episode 1 to 7 for Master Members

Dear all
Today all my Master Members have received their personal copy of episode 1-7 of 'My Early Life'
Yet again this is a huge update .
I have made lot of changes in this update and I really hope that you'll like it.
* 10 animations are added
* New gallery that you can find in your stat in upper left corner
* New stats for the girls so you can see their mood and how aroused they are. The more red dot the more aroused is the girl.
* New hint system is added - In your stat/event you'll find hints for next bookmark to be triggered
* More than 2.100 new images are added and 77 new bookmarks.
* New font style for better readability
If you're new Master member please be patient as I have to generate your personal copy before I can send it to you. Wish you all a nice and safe day Cheers Bob
Image is from episode 8

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
My two complaints..Lynn is just too greedy she is breaking the bank her fees go up and up and up. Plus the last 14 bookmarks seem impossible to open in 7. I gave up. Start over in 8

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I have seen more passivity this time while waiting for chapter 7, and the update for us poor devils... when is it???

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I have seen more passivity this time while waiting for chapter 7, and the update for us poor devils... when is it???
usually public version is a month after release unless someone decides to share it here before hand

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
The last few updates leaked at the $5 mark. Monday the 29th is a safe bet on it being leaked, but it could be any day now.

Edit: Also, keep in mind that Bob bans anyone that leaks the game from his Patreon, so it's never the same leaker twice.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
The last few updates leaked at the $5 mark. Monday the 29th is a safe bet on it being leaked, but it could be any day now.

Edit: Also, keep in mind that Bob bans anyone that leaks the game from his Patreon, so it's never the same leaker twice.
Thank ,,, Bro

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
anyone know other games like this? were the female characters after a while with corruption or other methods start to stay topless/bottom less/naked in the daily routine? (excluding games were the MC is female cause i dont really like that) i've played other games like this but maybe someone knows games that i didnt play so if know one tell me thanks

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes