Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I want to like this game, but there is just too much grind. I spent so many IRL hours and probably months in-game trying to get all the events of just chapter 1. I could never get the 0630 event in the MC room to trigger. Neither could I ever get the 0900 and 0930 events in Eve's room to trigger. So I skipped ahead to chapter 2 and it's the same damn thing. The same quest that one of the girls wants new clothes, even after I supposedly agreed to buy her some. That girl never wants to talk about clothes again even if I try interacting with her at every time interval, of every day, for several in-game weeks straight.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Why do I feel like he's gonna get to a certain situation at some point and just scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
1706297686452.png

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah not playing a game with a dumb ass name like bob. Plus what kind of idiot bases a game on his own life ?
Changing name has already been answered. second, you're making a problem of something that's not really a problem at all. You don't even need to think it's based on someone's life, just play the game. You control how your own mind works. If you don't like it then don't play it. Simple as that

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I'm not a big fan of this update. Bob removed the skip button which is really making the grindfest worse, all of the content is locked behind hundreds of in-game dollars with very few repeatable photosessions (most of which require a couple hundred to invest before gaining the money back), the new hint system is somehow even more difficult to deal with than how it was previously, and the horny meter takes a nose dive so quickly it's hard to recoup a lot of the progress to unlock the new content. This update feels like a huge step back from the previous ones. I hope we get some quality of life updates in the next episode which revert, or at least ease the grind, for some of the changes.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I want to like this game, but there is just too much grind. I spent so many IRL hours and probably months in-game trying to get all the events of just chapter 1. I could never get the 0630 event in the MC room to trigger. Neither could I ever get the 0900 and 0930 events in Eve's room to trigger. So I skipped ahead to chapter 2 and it's the same damn thing. The same quest that one of the girls wants new clothes, even after I supposedly agreed to buy her some. That girl never wants to talk about clothes again even if I try interacting with her at every time interval, of every day, for several in-game weeks straight.
if there's too much grind then I can see it as a problem, at least for me or imo. For those that like the grind, that's not a problem. But if ever the dev doesn't give freedom to players, (*ahem* Agent 17) where cheating some stats would be prohibited, then it would hardly even be worth it. Again, nothings wrong with grinding, if some people are into that. But people will always tend to find ways so they can enjoy something

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

mM291

Feb 10, 2018
some girl is starting to get excited, I'll give 1 hour of studying and the girl's excitement disappears, why should studying be deleted when the girl isn't even there, why does it reduce girls' excitement if I study during their school?

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I'm going to be generous and assume that the affection system is bugged, because if it's working the way he intended in this update it's absolutely fucked. The affection levels deplete faster than you even have opportunities to increase them, and some events that should logically result in an increase actually DECREASE it further, or there is a +$100 cost increase EVERY TIME YOU ATTEMPT IT. We're looking for fap material here, not fucking Dark Souls.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Maybe we have some competent guy who will change the script or tell a code for console so that the girls arousal won't decrease?

Reactions: serter31

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
heh, i felt the game was getting too ez lately so i kinda expected for Bob to reassess his approach and make the game properly.unplayable™ again

Reactions: P4nic

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Last update is completely disbalanced.
Girls ask for money every day and there's almost no photoshoots to earn them back.
Plus the skip is broken for no real reason.
Like the developer is playing against players.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This update appears to be implying the two younger girls have started to experiment girl-on-girl with each other.
Maybe in the next update this could be more than a few images.

Will we ever see the girls at school? Like in the girls showers after gym class.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Last update is completely disbalanced.
Girls ask for money every day and there's almost no photoshoots to earn them back.
Plus the skip is broken for no real reason.
Like the developer is playing against players.
I can give you some small hints to earn fast more money you can ever spent...

First is to invest on the "Pool Game" at 16:00 o'clock when the girls want to learn some self defense like in the last EP.
You invest some money to get even more out of it. That`s basically the sum up for this EP. You invest a bit to get more out of it.

If that`s not enough do the Truth or Dare with the two sisters from time to time to make some extra Pictures.

Both event spawn every week, you can also simply view the hint system when you have to go to the cafe, to earn like 2000 Cash with that single event.

Simply focus on one of the girls first and if you feel stuck/cant progress with her try the next, don`t do all at the same time, you will achieve nothing^^

For me this EP was the best in regards of "puzzling" that`s how Room for Rent felt back in the old Days.
If you can keep an open mind for every new EP and "feel it out" the game is actually very simple and self explaining...

Best of Luck! - hope it helped.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I hope the dev can take notes from all the opinions from people and make the necessary adjustments. Forcing something which you want unto an audience which doesn't like, usually doesn't end very well. Nothing's wrong with wanting to implement something, but you also have to adjust for your audience. It's a mutual benefit

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You can change the name in the menu screen, dumbass.
Then call me a dumbass also. I can see nowhere on the main menu to change names. I also checked in the preferences menu, nothing in there. I do not get a prompt when starting the game, to rename. Then suddenly I am Bob, according to the lawyer.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I can give you some small hints to earn fast more money you can ever spent...

First is to invest on the "Pool Game" at 16:00 o'clock when the girls want to learn some self defense like in the last EP.
You invest some money to get even more out of it. That`s basically the sum up for this EP. You invest a bit to get more out of it.

If that`s not enough do the Truth or Dare with the two sisters from time to time to make some extra Pictures.

Both event spawn every week, you can also simply view the hint system when you have to go to the cafe, to earn like 2000 Cash with that single event.

Simply focus on one of the girls first and if you feel stuck/cant progress with her try the next, don`t do all at the same time, you will achieve nothing^^

For me this EP was the best in regards of "puzzling" that`s how Room for Rent felt back in the old Days.
If you can keep an open mind for every new EP and "feel it out" the game is actually very simple and self explaining...

Best of Luck! - hope it helped.
I don't know, mate... I started this episode (7) with more than 15k, and now I'm broke, several events still blocked, and I just can't manage to get Lynn 100 horny ever... Lina never reached 100% while watching TV at night, so the thing is I lost all the money, can't get enough to upstand it and can't get any more progress because arousal decays too much T___T

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes