Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear all members
Hereby staus for episode 7.
All images are made and tests are running. I have decided to implement the new hint system and that has taken some days to implement.
So for episode 7 you'll have animations, new gallery, hint system and 2.000 new images implemented.
It's my plan to send episode 7 to my alpha team on Monday or Tuesday so the highest Tiers will have it by the end of next week.
Wish you all a safe and nice weekend

If you like the game, Please support CeLaVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

shynos

Jul 21, 2021

Dear all members
Hereby staus for episode 7.
All images are made and tests are running. I have decided to implement the new hint system and that has taken some days to implement.
So for episode 7 you'll have animations, new gallery, hint system and 2.000 new images implemented.
It's my plan to send episode 7 to my alpha team on Monday or Tuesday so the highest Tiers will have it by the end of next week.
Wish you all a safe and nice weekend

If you like the game, Please support CeLaVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Bravo, don't be dismayed, we really are here waiting, I wish I had access to Patreon to support you better, but well I defend this and the other games of the Celavié group here and I hope that is also stated Greetings....

Apr 30, 2021
Bravo, don't be dismayed, we really are here waiting, I wish I had access to Patreon to support you better, but well I defend this and the other games of the Celavié group here and I hope that is also stated Greetings....
Hey, I don't think that is the dev you are replying to. Rather it's just somebody helping out the community by sharing the update. Celavie has their own profile.

And thanks for the update Ahchi

• Angry
Reactions: Nalex and Ahchi

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did the MC take Lynn to a nude beach? Opens up a lot of possibilities.
Like the MC and Lynn could bump into the checkout girl from the market, the MC could catch Lynn looking at other naked girls, naked pics with Lynn.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hey, I don't think that is the dev you are replying to. Rather it's just somebody helping out the community by sharing the update. Celavie has their own profile.

And thanks for the update Ahchi

Don't worry, everything is fine if in the end it serves some purpose to express gratitude.

Aug 31, 2020
I just noticed a nice coincidence... since the first games, this game requires patience (which the f95 players lack, clicking away until X and then complaining about not understanding anything). And now, the regularly updated episodes are coming at a good pace, which is becoming rare. It's pleasing. Despite the arrival of Episode 6 (I support celaviegroup on Patreon), I'm holding back from playing, and I realize that even though I've only done the prologue, here's another game teaching me to wait!

Patience is clearly the key word for the entire saga, even when you're not playing it ^^

Aug 31, 2020
Each of celaviegroup's games is, to me, a masterpiece. There's more subtlety than one might think. It's difficult to differentiate or rank them, but I would put "Room for Rent" first (excluding "My Early Life," which I eagerly anticipate its progress). The attachment to that little blonde was created at that moment, as was the concept, and over time, it has gained my nostalgia. The others are improvements on the concept, incorporating the delightful slow pace and teasing that I find perfect. I'm not exaggerating; it's truly extraordinary as a game style, and there's nothing quite like it. I've searched, and while there are equally good and different options (and that's still extremely rare), they aren't the same type of game.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
There are games like this game?
I liked the concept
What do you mean by "the concept"? There are a lot of things specific to MEL that might make a difference to you. 1) Slow corruption 2) beautiful FC's 3) no BTBA 4) little distraction by a complicated story - MEL is simple 5) great graphics, especially the incorporation of very flexible (I mean many varied positions) figures in very detailed backdrops 6) monthly updates of huge size 7) Your choice

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
What do you mean by "the concept"? There are a lot of things specific to MEL that might make a difference to you. 1) Slow corruption 2) beautiful FC's 3) no BTBA 4) little distraction by a complicated story - MEL is simple 5) great graphics, especially the incorporation of very flexible (I mean many varied positions) figures in very detailed backdrops 6) monthly updates of huge size 7) Your choice
Genuine question - "BTBA"? Never heard that expression before.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
1704896089993.png
'My Early Life' 1-7 release dates

Dear all
Finally - episode 1 to 7 is almost done and hereby you'll find release dates.
My alpha team is currently testing and proof reading the new episode
Lots of new features are added to this update:
*Animations
*Gallery
*Hint system
*Arousal parameters
More than 2.000 new images are added plus 76 new bookmarks and more than 200 new subevents
Finally - our hero is getting 'something' for his money :)
Wish you all Happy playing
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members ... Friday January 12th (estimated)
Master members ... Friday January 19th
Silver members ...Friday January 24th
Bronze members ... Monday January 29th
Supporters ... Monday February 5th
Public ...Friday February 23rd
If you like my games - please support me - without my supporters these games will not exist.
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
Bob
Image is from episode 7

Aug 31, 2020
Currently, amidst games being abandoned and updates occurring every 6 months, and sometimes 9... it's important not to forget and highlight that Bob's games have a consistent frequency, and that is commendable! Of course, those giving a 1-star rating without understanding fail to mention this superb quality, among other things.....

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes