Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
This game is what embodies the word Tedious. It's super duper hard to get any action within this game unless you are ready to slog for hours trying to get pictures.
Maybe you should have read the initial texts then.
"Before you start to play this game - make sure that you are very patient - if you're impatient to see young naked girls fucking all day - this game is not for you"
Said at the end of the pre story ..... take a hint.

Reactions: rejejvaca

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Guess: it is disabled intentionally, because a lot of you guys don’t read anything and then complain because they can’t progress…
i was guessing that he was talking about the skip unseen, and that issue first appeared when 7 was released

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i was guessing that he was talking about the skip unseen, and that issue first appeared when 7 was released
it's wanted by the developer
$ _skipping = False in Episode 7

At one's own risk it's possible to set it to True by console
Continue to skipping can create problems ...

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Palamabron

Nov 5, 2023
OMFG ... i just finished Chapter 10 ... checked 4 an update und here we are at Chapter11 :) ... Thanks to the creator ... i really like the game ... such beautifull girls :)

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Cheat Menu for My Early Life
Created for Episode 10, should work on future versions as well​

Features:
  • Menu modification that adds a "Cheats" button in the top left corner
  • Ability to add 1000 money, fill up all study hours, and fill up moods+arousal for all three girls (based on the previous "bob_room" cheat mod - this can be triggered from any location that shows the girls' locations and current moods)
  • Reset hint descriptions for all available events, in case you're stuck (no events triggered at the times shown)
NOTE 2024-07-03: Fully compatible with episode 11 base game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just letting you fine people know that my cheat menu mod also works for episode 11, in case you want to use it.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Hints are bugged horribly, first there are hints that are completed but still showing in the table. Second there are hints that don't exist and don't show but you need to do them to progress.

Every single episode of this game is bugged. The only one I managed to complete is 11th.

The dollar drain and the grind chore on E7-9 is insane. Each girl is a prostitute that spends 2000-3000$ a day from their sole benefactor. The MC is traditionally a spineless cuck.

The hints progression is also absolutely insane. Like at least cut those hints in two. You replay the same scene 6 times, nothing changes in it at all.

Some of the hints/bookmarks, like a big chunk of them are blatantly reused from episode to episode. So you repeat the same actions, with the exactly same dialogues and exactly same pictures, to fullfill another episode.

The arousal stat is dumb, it keeps decreasing on its own throughout the day, and to fix it you have "to spam messages to the girl".

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
How do I access the console to fix the episode 4, bookmark 87 issue?
What you might find is the bookmark is hidden behind something else, for example I was at 87/90 (after changing the event time tthat Eva was bugging over) What it was is at night when Lynn comes to Bobs room for money, get her to do the bath shoot. The trigger doesnt get listed until you ask each time.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Hints are bugged horribly, first there are hints that are completed but still showing in the table. Second there are hints that don't exist and don't show but you need to do them to progress.

Every single episode of this game is bugged. The only one I managed to complete is 11th.

The dollar drain and the grind chore on E7-9 is insane. Each girl is a prostitute that spends 2000-3000$ a day from their sole benefactor. The MC is traditionally a spineless cuck.

The hints progression is also absolutely insane. Like at least cut those hints in two. You replay the same scene 6 times, nothing changes in it at all.

Some of the hints/bookmarks, like a big chunk of them are blatantly reused from episode to episode. So you repeat the same actions, with the exactly same dialogues and exactly same pictures, to fullfill another episode.

The arousal stat is dumb, it keeps decreasing on its own throughout the day, and to fix it you have "to spam messages to the girl".
I have a feeling these were a few of the bugs Celaviegroup wanted to fix for a late-July delayed public release of episode 11, until we started nagging about it in the thread. :LOL:

Jan 24, 2023
Hi all,

I'm most likely going to be a pain in the ass here but....I only started playing this yesterday and am on Ep1. I like it so far but am struggling with events. I have these left that I can't seem to trigger.. They all repeat the same thing.

0800 - Lina's Room
0830 - Bathroom
1600 - Bathroom
2100 - Bathroom
2100 - Lina's Room
2200 - TV Room
2300 - Bathroom.

I have 70/77 bookmarks, which I assume correspond to these events.

I need to buy something from the boutique for Lynn but never seem to ask her what she wants.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
Since you are only missing 7 bookmarks and none of those are at the boutique, you don't have to buy Lynn anything in this episode.

Sometimes you have to view scenes a few more times until they fully resolve. My best guess is that you have to repeat the bathrooms scenes a few more times and see, if there are choices you haven't taken yet.

However, sometimes there are hidden triggers that don't get covered by the hint system and you get stuck. E.g. for some of the tv room events you need to buy snacks at the grocery store.

If nothing happens for a few days in a row and you don't get any hints from the dialogues from these events, you can also skip to the next episode via the character menu (top left icon). This is not ideal, but with how badly the game sometimes communicates what you have to do and how rigid it is in the trigger conditions, you don't have much choice.

Jan 24, 2023
Since you are only missing 7 bookmarks and none of those are at the boutique, you don't have to buy Lynn anything in this episode.

Sometimes you have to view scenes a few more times until they fully resolve. My best guess is that you have to repeat the bathrooms scenes a few more times and see, if there are choices you haven't taken yet.

However, sometimes there are hidden triggers that don't get covered by the hint system and you get stuck. E.g. for some of the tv room events you need to buy snacks at the grocery store.

If nothing happens for a few days in a row and you don't get any hints from the dialogues from these events, you can also skip to the next episode via the character menu (top left icon). This is not ideal, but with how bad the game sometimes communicates what you have to do and how rigid it is in the trigger conditions, you don't have much choice.
Thanks dude! I'll persevere with it for a while longer and see what happens. QQ: - Do they always need to be in a good mood for stuff to trigger?

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
For some events they need to be in a good mood in order to go along with your suggestions. I don't remember any events that need them to be unhappy, so it's easiest to just keep them happy whenever possible.

Reactions: BlueyOfOddGames

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Ok I'm on episode 1 and I have such a small, minor question:
How many times do I have to give Lynn snacks at 22:00 in TV room?

dan_k94

Feb 18, 2018
Hello

I need some help. I'm trying to play episode 8 and for some reason the day starts at 06:50. Is this a bug? because I can't see any of scenes.

Reactions: Smashbound
3.10 star(s) 45 Votes