Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
Hello

I need some help. I'm trying to play episode 8 and for some reason the day starts at 06:50. Is this a bug? because I can't see any of scenes.
It should progress to 07:00 on it's own. If it doesn't I suggest you remove cheat mods and try again. Never had that kind of hickup myself.

ForLinkRegEmL

Oct 29, 2021
I really dont like having to always use the "Skip episode" button ... i search and search and search for new events.. i replay old event a dozen times ... i switch options and repeat... and i dont like the CTRL skip being disabled at what episode 8 or 9 or 10 ? cant remember... also .. going backwards every episode and having to replay shit is annoying .. like who cares if the older sister chews her out... she wouldnt be suprised at a erection in the shower again ... .. not to mention there needs to be another scene for repeated events where they arent supprised at it since you've done it already .. >.< .. plus consistancy is off.. there are random misaligned images.. one nude..then not nude clearly befor the nude one was to be .. then nude again...

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I really dont like having to always use the "Skip episode" button ... i search and search and search for new events.. i replay old event a dozen times ... i switch options and repeat... and i dont like the CTRL skip being disabled at what episode 8 or 9 or 10 ? cant remember... also .. going backwards every episode and having to replay shit is annoying .. like who cares if the older sister chews her out... she wouldnt be suprised at a erection in the shower again ... .. not to mention there needs to be another scene for repeated events where they arent supprised at it since you've done it already .. >.< .. plus consistancy is off.. there are random misaligned images.. one nude..then not nude clearly befor the nude one was to be .. then nude again...
When I dive into a "Sandbox" game and things start getting repetitive, like I'm swimming against the current, I stop looking for tips. Then I just follow the story by flipping through the images... And hey, the visuals in this game are outstanding :cool:

Reactions: pingjocky

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, where can I download this game with construction cheat mods for the Android version? fucked up to lose because there is always not enough money(((does anyone have a link?? and the worst part is that the instructions for walking in the game are in English.. everything is in Russian but for some reason this bitch is in English :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Did you use some kind of cheat? You tried to make Lynn's arousal 100? The problem with that is that the code is set to look for an image based on the arousal level. There are only images from level 0-27 any number higher than 27 and the game won't be able to find the image and spit back an error which can't be ignored (on any screen that shows the arousal icons which is most of them)...

If anyone wants it I made a customizable cheat mod that works on the diary pages. Works from v7 up to at least v10.
"zStat" files go in the base "/Game" subfolder. While the ModImages folder goes into the "/Game/Images/" subfolder.

My Early Life Diary Unofficial Cheat Mod v1.2

Pixeldrain

(Version 1.2 now compatible with v10 and the new Cafe money countdown. Also modified so that the useless hours read about hacking disappears when you reach level 10 of the skill so that the left side of the diary doesn't get too full when the cafe money countdown is added...)

Here's what it does:
Bob's Page
- Increase/Decrease cash in increments of $1000
- Reset Cash to $0
- Max Studying for the Week
- Turn CTRL Skip On/Off (Please note Dev has previously said that CTRL skip can break things, while that has not been my experience playing with it and I have never had an issue of something not triggering. Just use with caution. What it does definitely do is rapidly drain arousal if you hold it past the end point of a scene. To undo this you do either have to roll backwards until you get to the last frame of the scene, or just cheat the girls arousal back up to where you want prior to accessing a scene where arousal level matters.

Girls Pages
- Increase/Decrease Arousal to any number between 0 and 15 (although 27 is technically the max... pretty much any scene that effects arousal will reset the maximum to 15. So there's no real point in setting it higher at this time. There are also some scenes that require arousal to NOT be maxed to access them.)
- Choose any of the 3 Moods

Also while I was at it fixed the room naming system on the diary pages so you will no longer see stupid shit like "Lynn is the LynnRoom" and "Eve is in the Out" (Instead it will say "Lynn is in Her Bedroom", and "Eve is currently Out", etc. ) Still working out how to fix the room names on the bar at the top of the screen in the main game, will post a mod if and when I do in case it annoys anyone else.)
-------

Made one other fan mod a mod which allows renaming Bob and the girls at the very start of the game when the lawyer scene begins instead of having to wait until Chapter 1. Just click the new menu icon that appears in the upper left corner.

My Early Life Unofficial Pre-Story Renamer Mod v1.0

Pixeldrain
Is there an apk version with this mod? I'm surprised that this mod is like a zip version (

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Can someone explain what needs to be done to get through this FUCKING 1st episode as it should? I’m trying to do everything as I say, but I’m stuck at these points that I need to go through, and what I didn’t do, bitch it’s impossible to go further, what a FUCKING GAME THIS TURNED OUT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
As it seems people still can't figure this game out without a walkthrough I provide my own for Ep11.
The dev seems to still can't figure out how to make his games playable without a walkthrough.

His games always have this half-assed hint system where you get to see a location and a timestamp without any further information. Sometimes different bookmarks are dependend on each other, but still show up at the same time.

For example, Eland51298 wanted to know, how often you have to watch the scene at 22:00 in the first episode. This bookmark can only be completed after you had watched Lynn change in the morning a few times. And the morning scene only advances, when you had discussed her school uniform at 22:00. How do you know that those two are tied to each other?

If the dev really cared about the players, he'd had a proper quest log implemented five games ago. But he seemingly doesn't care and instead adds a laughable disclaimer about "CHALLENGES" and "IN ORDER TO AVOID GRIND FOLLOW THE DIALOGS CAREFULLY".

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If the dev really cared about the players, he'd had a proper quest log implemented five games ago. But he seemingly doesn't care and instead adds a laughable disclaimer about "CHALLENGES" and "IN ORDER TO AVOID GRIND FOLLOW THE DIALOGS CAREFULLY"
and for older people like me reading is sometimes hard

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Messing around in Linux and the game doesn't want to launch. I can see from the extracted .tar that the renpy and lib folders are not included- are they needed or have I missed something simple?
edit: nvm, problem was down to laptop suspending during extraction.

Last edited:

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
You can use text messages from episode 8 or so onwards to raise the girls' lust. Before that I don't think they do anything.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say the "hint" system in the first episode might as well not even exist. Still stuck on the dining room at 19:00 and have no idea what to do. Is there an actual WT to at least get a better idea for the events? Same goes for Lina in the tv room at 22:30. How many pictures does the MC need to take before the event either finishes or progresses somehow. Tried searching in the forum but can't seem to find anything info or I did find it and am dumb to figure it out.

Jan 24, 2023
I have to say the "hint" system in the first episode might as well not even exist. Still stuck on the dining room at 19:00 and have no idea what to do. Is there an actual WT to at least get a better idea for the events? Same goes for Lina in the tv room at 22:30. How many pictures does the MC need to take before the event either finishes or progresses somehow. Tried searching in the forum but can't seem to find anything info or I did find it and am dumb to figure it out.
I'm in the same boat. Trying all sorts of different combinations to trigger events!

For example, Eland51298 wanted to know, how often you have to watch the scene at 22:00 in the first episode. This bookmark can only be completed after you had watched Lynn change in the morning a few times. And the morning scene only advances, when you had discussed her school uniform at 22:00. How do you know that those two are tied to each other?
How and when do you watch Lynn change or discuss her uniform? What days? This is infuriating but I won't be beaten :D

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm in the same boat. Trying all sorts of different combinations to trigger events!

How and when do you watch Lynn change or discuss her uniform? What days? This is infuriating but I won't be beaten :D
I just kept going into her room in the morning at 9AM until the MC started asking her about her bra. And after taking her picture a few times in the pool. Eventually you will get the option to start taking photos of her in her school uniform in the morning at 9AM and after school at 15:30. It took awhile but eventually you will start to get those options after she asks for money after awhile.

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
I don't remember from my own playthrough how exactly everything went, but looking at the game's code. There, the scene with Lynn in the tv room is event #21. The first time MC join Lynn at the tv, you discuss how good she looks and her popularity in school. This sets a lynn_school_uniform_discuss variable to 1. This is needed to progress event #4 in her room in the morning. There you can creep on her changing. Do that a few times (don't peek) and after you mention that she's not wearing a bra to school, lynn_school_no_bra is set to 1. Back at event #21 this variable is needed to conclude the bookmark.

How you should know that? "STRATEGY" and "FOLLOW THE DIALOGS AND GAME RULES". :)

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes