Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
That's a low IQ take. Without criticisms there is no improvement. And I am not asking for different content to get added. I am simply suggesting to the dev that he can very easily make a f95zone patch to remove the obvious censorship from his very obvious loli incest game so the version on patreon doesn't get banned. To suggest that this game doesn't feature this type of content just because it lacks tags is naive to say the least.
Thnx, I was aiming for the low IQ.
A suggestion would be to implement the tags yourself into the game or you're just too lazy to read code and change?

Reactions: Fish_lip

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Thnx, I was aiming for the low IQ.
A suggestion would be to implement the tags yourself into the game or you're just too lazy to read code and change?
I didn't come here demanding a patch. I was simply leaving a suggestion to the developer who has an account on this site.

Don't mistake my replies to you with me wanting to get my way. I wouldn't have even made any subsequent posts about the topic. What I am doing right now is explaining to you and to the other users who replied to my original post just how wrong your line of thinking is.

Saying that this game doesn't have incest and loli content just because there are no tags is laughable quite frankly. The content is there, but there are lines added in to make it seem less offensive to patreon. Oh and BTW the sisters are having sex with each other so there is incest in the game in it's current form. But it would still be better if the mc was related to them as well. And no new art would be required.

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
tarzan999

it was a fair question man, don't worry about it. people on this forum are really weird about anything that's perceived as a criticism. I'm honestly surprised there's not a fan patch for those kinds of things, it may have to do with how the game is coded and how much work it'd be. The other games have been more explicit about the characters being not blood related, in this game it seems like it'd be the easiest to change, the characters themselves even joke about it e.g. 'tee hee stop calling me sis I'm your step sis' // ok fine i'll call you ''bro'' step-bro". (my vague recollection of the dialogue). I assume it'd be too annoying to go through all the code and change the language everywhere and nobody could be bothered. Alternatively, maybe it'd break the game, e.g. cheat mods tend to break the game as Bob doesn't like people cheating. As for the dev, in their position I wouldn't even play around with making a patch myself, Bob has a good funding situation going on and it'd be super silly to jeopardize that.

Actually, this raises a question, I have no idea how patreon handles these things but I could imagine that even a fan patch not made by the dev could get the dev in trouble. Someone could just send a screenshot with e.g. text labelling characters as underage and/or blood related, and that could be enough for patreon to take action , even if it's not at all the fault of the dev. So again, in the position of the dev, I wouldn't take any chances.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Your favorite parrot word... Like some monkey you keep ”projecting” a lot of shit...
The reason I can say that you are projecting is because I destroy all of your points with facts and all you can do is throw petty simpleton insults. You haven't made a single successful argument. You are not smart enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Qalx

TestFox

May 12, 2023
the forum is the perfect place to disappoint.. the author just have to filter what use to be better..
anyway, im loving celavie products, there is a story there catching me, over the sexual content.
thank you so much for ur work!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Overall good game, but it's missing naked oiled up girls jumping on a trampoline. LOL
That Lin, and Lynn, and her friend that moved in with them in an all girl threeway, maybe with Eve secretly watching and doing herself.

Reactions: Igor9504

Ksams42

Jun 14, 2024
celaviegroup has done a great job on this game no matter what. as with most games there are twerks that need to be done and if so, many complain about the game, then they shouldn't play it it's that simple feedback could be good or bad

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes