Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Found some unique bugs in EP12. Lynn appears in outdoor shower at 7am about a day before she returns home from hospital. "Story continuity bug". There are others like this.
I got to 74 events, and then went to the hints section. It had ZERO events left to do, just a blank screen where they should have been. From just playing, couldn't get to other events in any reasonable time. Had to unren and go to code to get around this. No big deal, just nuisances.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Found some unique bugs in EP12. Lynn appears in outdoor shower at 7am about a day before she returns home from hospital. "Story continuity bug". There are others like this.
I got to 74 events, and then went to the hints section. It had ZERO events left to do, just a blank screen where they should have been. From just playing, couldn't get to other events in any reasonable time. Had to unren and go to code to get around this. No big deal, just nuisances.
F..u.. any save file?

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Episode 12 is great so far, no need to mess around with the girl's moods or do menial grinding tasks. Wish he'd remake the previous episodes like this.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good update, but seems like it went quicker than other updates.
The update seemed there was more content to come before the conclusion.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Eh..
No option to port over name from 1-11 and zero option to even change it, unless I go into the dev console and force the change (cause why the EFF would I want to be named Bob????!.. that makes me wonder.. how many times in the txt is the name "Bob" hard-coded, and you get called Bob regardless of "player name" being set to something else.. there's quite a few instances in ep 1-11)

No indication about anything carrying across from old saves, you just click "start new game" and it says "you're ready for episode 12" and I'm still wondering if that's cause I have a save game from ep 11, or is that just a generic "welcome message"? (yes.. I know.. the patch notes says you can play it without having played ep 1-11, but that kindda kills the feeling of "continuity" for returning players imo)

On a diff note.. the "lip gloss" on the MC's lips in the very first kitchen scene with the new girl...???? He has some sort of semi-transparent white lipgloss or something.. or is that just me?
1724713461982.png

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Eh..
No option to port over name from 1-11 and zero option to even change it, unless I go into the dev console and force the change (cause why the EFF would I want to be named Bob????!.. that makes me wonder.. how many times in the txt is the name "Bob" hard-coded, and you get called Bob regardless of "player name" being set to something else.. there's quite a few instances in ep 1-11)
No indication about anything carrying across from old saves, you just click "start new game" and it says "you're ready for episode 12" and I'm still wondering if that's cause I have a save game from ep 11, or is that just a generic "welcome message"? (yes.. I know.. the patch notes says you can play it without having played ep 1-11, but that kindda kills the feeling of "continuity" for returning players imo)
and if you make the noob mistake and do the overwite everything to update you get a failed launch and tons of errors in the traceback lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The dev out did himself with the girls in this game.
It'll be hard to top Lynn and Eve in any future games.

Reactions: Chevy2ss
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes