Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes

dandy1

May 6, 2017
I guess you have played episode 12?
I have done my utmost to implement hints so the game can be played by dummies too.
I'm aware that this hints system is slowly implemented and not have been 100 % perfect in the beginning and still needs lot of improvements in the first episodes. For the last episodes - this problem should more or less been solved.
If you use the hints so you start to play in a way so follow the girls around and if you have played for 1 day with no progress you can have a look at the hints - choose one or 2 of these and play again. Soon there will be few hints left - follow them again etc.
This way you'll enjoy the game much more and don't spend time to follow a guideline that requires that you click exactly as you did.
Not sure what people are complaining about. I didn't have any problems getting to the end, except it happened too quickly , I wanted more, oh well waiting for next update. Great job Celavie

tmv

May 31, 2017
I updated bob room cheat for Episode 1-11.03
Also Updated for Episode 12

added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal
Just visit bobs room to get the bonus's

Code:
    $ bob_money += 300
    $ BobStudyHours = 15
    $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ EveObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowArousal(10)
Episode 1-11.03
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder
Episode 12.04
place bobroom.rpy in the game folder

jonquilnatrix has another cheat that uses the diary (Ep1-11). Do not use both mods at the same time, only one or the other.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-10-celavie-group.166790/post-13435978
Hi, for some reason the money increase doesn't work for me in ep12. I started a new game for it, still no succes
Any suggestions?

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
and if you make the noob mistake and do the overwite everything to update you get a failed launch and tons of errors in the traceback lol
And exactly where did I say that I had any of said "problems" you mention?

When I referenced to the hardcoded "bob" it's where the dev has written the whole dialogue with "bob" in the txt instead of eg "hey (playername)", he has just done a "hey bob" instead.

Jun 30, 2020
Got myself unstuck at 84/86. Turned out that I needed to go to the pool a couple times at 1500 to finish a sequence before it unlocked girls room 2200.

Hope that helps somebody out there.

Ksams42

Jun 14, 2024
love Episodes 1-11 understand reason splitting Esp 12 on its own got use to having girls' stats at top instead of side and having diary to open as well but still loved all of it... Waiting on next Episodes Good Job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I updated bob room cheat for Episode 1-11.03
Also Updated for Episode 12

added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal
Just visit bobs room to get the bonus's

Code:
    $ bob_money += 300
    $ BobStudyHours = 15
    $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ EveObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowArousal(10)
Episode 1-11.03
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder
Episode 12.04
place bobroom.rpy in the game folder

jonquilnatrix has another cheat that uses the diary (Ep1-11). Do not use both mods at the same time, only one or the other.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-10-celavie-group.166790/post-13435978
May I prospose that you make your own thread with cheats, mods etc. It's almost impossible to help any 'straight' players here if it's spammed with complaints and questions about various mods. For very good reasons I can't and I won't help any players - playing with various mods.
Thanks a lot
Cheers
Bob

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm done with episode 3 (nothing on the to-do list) but the Bookmarks state i have 90/91.

How do i find out what the last thing is i need to do to progress to episode 4 ?

EDIT: Nevermind,the movie night option with Lynn was the outstanding bookmark. When she visits you late in the evening for money, you choose the movie night three time in a row and pich all three options from top to bottom.

Last edited:

john_mogen

Aug 23, 2020
I'm done with episode 3 (nothing on the to-do list) but the Bookmarks state i have 90/91.

How do i find out what the last thing is i need to do to progress to episode 4 ?

EDIT: Nevermind,the movie night option with Lynn was the outstanding bookmark. When she visits you late in the evening for money, you choose the movie night three time in a row and pich all three options from top to bottom.
Man I think that this first movies with Lynn are my favourite part of the game. You are forcing me to replay :)

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Post your save and i'll see if I can figure it out
EVENTS > 59 > Auto 1/0 1
EVENTS > 59 > DayOfWeek 7
EVENTS > 59 > Done 1/0 0
EVENTS > 59 > Hour 18
EVENTS > 59 > IsAvailable 1/0 0
EVENTS > 59 > Minutes 0
EVENTS > 59 > Progress 0

It`s repaired. I did it.

Last edited: