Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
But the infected uploads were all from here and uploaded, thats where my paranoia stems from now, since the site couldnt catch them until later. T.T but if you are the one uploading it then that is fine, but you can never know when some bad actors or hacked accounts upload them -.- since i only dl from the front page
I always recommend to download the public version from my Patreon site only as this one is from me of course and that will always be the latest version. Any other version might have been infected as we previously have seen.

Reactions: jillybeans

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If only it worked in-game, so you wouldn't get stuck all the time
You should not get stuck all the time - of course in case you use cheats I can't guarantee.
Just play the game and if you can't proceed more - click on the question mark and you'll see where you can progress. If there is no hint, try to follow the girls around.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
For anyone playing an episode in 1- 11 - make sure to download the latest version 11.04 from my Patreon site

Wish you happy playing

Reactions: guardianfather

BLhonTCflsKv

May 10, 2019
Hey everyone, hopefully this helps, it's an advanced method for those who are familiar with python to get more info about the episode's events..

Between Episodes 5-8 I had to skip the last event,
now on Episode 9 I'm stuck on 59/76, Having 5 events, I wanted to know more about the events,
I was able to do that via Renpy console (needs to be enabled via modification)

As documented, the game uses `EVENTS` as the list of event objects
each object has these list of attributes / methods:
'Auto', 'Block', 'DayOfWeek', 'Desc', 'Done', 'EventCheck', 'Hour', 'IsAvailable', 'Location', 'Minutes', 'Progress', 'SetAvailable', 'SetDone', 'SetUnAvailable'

and using python list comprehension I managed to find the exact details of my event, for example,
I was stuck on the even 8:00 in Bob's room, but actually that event is only set to trigger at 9:30 !!!

with the console I was able to find out each event's actual triggers and not the dev's description which can be wrong..

the list comprehension I used is `myevts=[x for x in EVENTS if x.IsAvailable and not x.Done]`
That creates a python list that mimic the question mark, but now for each event we can dig into for more info

Then for reading it: `[x.__dict__ for x in myevts]`
Screenshot: 1724776432661.png

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi thx for the nice game
i have 2 issue
first i stuck by 84/86 events no more open to trigger
second i have no sound in the game

the last quest movie with sisters repeat from alone

can help?

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
F..u.. any save file?
Sorry, but I wasn't thinking clearly enough to hit SAVE when I stumbled on a bug. I didn't even know this would be useful. My save was done after the real end of the game, after all my CRTL-O work. CLVG do you know you can get a END OF EPISODE message after 84 of 86 events are done? Got to the real end anyway. Thanks, graphics are still great as always.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Sorry, but I wasn't thinking clearly enough to hit SAVE when I stumbled on a bug. I didn't even know this would be useful. My save was done after the real end of the game, after all my CRTL-O work. CLVG do you know you can get a END OF EPISODE message after 84 of 86 events are done? Got to the real end anyway. Thanks, graphics are still great as always.
Just a suggestion, but I completed events from the start by scanning through all rooms, even unoccupied ones. Got some events hit that way. Perhaps this is what leads to the cul-de-sac.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes