Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes
Jun 30, 2020
Same situation.
Does anyone know how to get past this point?
Wish I knew. Grinded away to get her red circle filled all the way but she still has a yellow "neutral" face and there's no indication or hint about what to do next.

What does this chick need to be happy?

Are the "sisters" supposed to be stuck at the hospital? How do I get them home? I've visited them all and seem to have reached the limit of what's possible.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I updated bob room cheat for version 11.03

added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal
Just visit bobs room to get the bonus's

Code:
    $ bob_money += 300
    $ BobStudyHours = 15
    $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ EveObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder

jonquilnatrix has another cheat that uses the diary. Do not use both mods at the same time, only one or the other.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-10-celavie-group.166790/post-13435978
Looks like a new season is out. Any reason this code shouldn't work for the new update?

Jun 30, 2020
Complete impasse after completing bookmark 45. Lynn is showing up in the outdoor shower while she's allegedly still in the hospital. Racked up plenty of money now, but based on previous updates somebody is going to charge me $25k to hold her hand. Unplayable grindfest reminiscent of earlier works by the developer.

I'm having a hard time believing that chapter 12 has been kicking around for a month or so while it ran through the supporters tiers and I'm the only one who went down a cul de sac. The hint section is totally blank and I've tried every combination of places and times I can think of.

MrTM

May 6, 2019

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
Don't sabotage the bathroom at the start(Do it at the end). And don't visit hospital at the start. It glitches the events. First finish the events at house, then hospital, then bathroom tweak.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

media18923

Apr 17, 2023
I gave this game another chance hoping it wouldn't have so many misplaced hits, incorrect locations, incorrect times, etc
And it's still the same bugged game as always

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Hope this game is clean, one virus scare made me paranoid of every future update of games that has been targeted before -.- ill dl but ill wait a few weeks before i hear any news whether it is safe or not

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for My Early Life [CeLaVie Group] with Cheat mod from MrTM

Episode 1-11 Download Compressed Android port with Cheats

|
(1.9 GB)

Episode 12 Download Android port with Cheats
|
(340 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hope this game is clean, one virus scare made me paranoid of every future update of games that has been targeted before -.- ill dl but ill wait a few weeks before i hear any news whether it is safe or not
As long as you download the game from my site or offical links here - it should not be a problem. Never download from any pirates - if you do it - you'll know that very soon

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If only it worked in-game, so you wouldn't get stuck all the time
I guess you have played episode 12?
I have done my utmost to implement hints so the game can be played by dummies too.
I'm aware that this hints system is slowly implemented and not have been 100 % perfect in the beginning and still needs lot of improvements in the first episodes. For the last episodes - this problem should more or less been solved.
If you use the hints so you start to play in a way so follow the girls around and if you have played for 1 day with no progress you can have a look at the hints - choose one or 2 of these and play again. Soon there will be few hints left - follow them again etc.
This way you'll enjoy the game much more and don't spend time to follow a guideline that requires that you click exactly as you did.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
As long as you download the game from my site or offical links here - it should not be a problem. Never download from any pirates - if you do it - you'll know that very soon
But the infected uploads were all from here and uploaded, thats where my paranoia stems from now, since the site couldnt catch them until later. T.T but if you are the one uploading it then that is fine, but you can never know when some bad actors or hacked accounts upload them -.- since i only dl from the front page

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes