sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
Any hope of mac version on latest release?
Download the game in PC format and copy and overwrite the /game folder into any working Mac renpy app. I've only ever run across 2 games that this did not work for (and I know it works for this one).

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
Ive tried many different combinations of choices and still always get bachelor ending right after daughter walks in on sex with mother, how do i get to the other stuff?

Reactions: Xwing50

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The game doesn't do a good job telling you what "you did wrong", because this is a game about pregnancy. Meaning if you want to have a chance for the harem, you'll have to cum inside all the time.

how did you get that 3some?
You'll have to keep going while fucking the mother, and stop while you are with the daughter.(I believe those are the important steps)
Also you can use the incest code "freedom" if you want her to be her daughter.(no mc related incest)

Reactions: msleomac

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Any one have walkthrough for this game plz
The game doesn't do a good job telling you what "you did wrong", because this is a game about pregnancy. Meaning if you want to have a chance for the harem, you'll have to cum inside all the time.

You'll have to keep going while fucking the mother, and stop while you are with the daughter.(I believe those are the important steps)
Also you can use the incest code "freedom" if you want her to be her daughter.(no mc related incest)
This is pretty much for the only developed route.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:ROFLMAO:"...i got pregnant with my tenant". Sorry just started this but these lines always take me out and make me laugh. I love the idea of the mc cucking this loser so I will press on. Good luck with this

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes