Sngo

May 9, 2020
A bit sad when i had see that the update was just adding some things in the midle of the game but to be honest liked the changes, just waiting for the next update now. Really like the game and that we can keep every girl to us and steal others gfs and wifes and love that even in stealing others wifes you arent forced to see any intimicy of her with her husband like in zoe scene where it stops when you chose not sharing mom it stops zoe and husband too . Every one of them is really hot and liked zoe she is so damn hot too.
Nice sex scenes with explicit view of the fuck and nice duration. Really good job dev im craving for more.

Reactions: DMon1981

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I will admit I did not play this game for some time and waited to get more content
I do not regret my decision! :D
At first i have thought that the mc was a terrible guy, but man, i was wrong, i mean, he is not a classic gentleman, but the game is really good....i really love both of the games of the dev. playb0y44 has made both of the games really amazing.

Reactions: BTLD and playb0y44

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Do you see that in the tag....NO? Then that's a no. There is no N... in this game.
Even if it looks like there is. It's only the MC who is forceful and does what he wants so far.
Everyone else is little league compared to the MC. They back down fast.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh goody, a walkthrough mod, didn't see that before so I guess I'll play it.
The walkthrough mod makes the game play a breeze.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So first time playing this as I had passed on playing this before. After playing it now i'm surprised how good this game really is. The female's being dominated is super hot. The no bullshit MC is perhaps what I like most. None of that back and forth, should I dip my dick or not BS. Just balls out (or balls deep) kinda guy. Great characters all being creampied like crazy having their will broken and being breed like bitches. Seriously hope this gets a pregnancy tag being added soon, and the mother is forced to watch and take part in her daughters breeding as well as her own and daughter inlaws. Hope to see a update soon and I highly recommend this gem.

Reactions: Zerek244

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the WT mod, keep going

Reactions: Zoey Raven

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Glad you were able to solve the problem.
Edit: Btw thanks to you a possible error was found. It came into existence because of the rewrite. there are 2 sharing variables now and at the start of 4.5 the variable finder looks at the 1st variable that was added in the rewrite. causing game ending even though selecting harem path in the later game.
I ran into the exact same issue. I tend to run both paths just to see the content and ended up in a "pick Harem", but "get Share" at that point of the game with the son and daughter-in-law.

Reactions: Punto

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Do you see that in the tag....NO? Then that's a no. There is no N... in this game.
that was old. at the time i posted that, they were limited amount of pics and the tags were not perfectly done yet.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
whats the secret code
if you're talking about incest then :
How to activate incest:
Go in the main menu to Enter Code and write there "freedom" or "skyisnotblue" (You only need to enter the code one time, not every update)
It's written on the first page under Incest

Reactions: Sanaa Star

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
if you're talking about incest then :
How to activate incest:
Go in the main menu to Enter Code and write there "freedom" or "skyisnotblue" (You only need to enter the code one time, not every update)
It's written on the first page under Incest
He doesn't know where to enter the code. The last time I played the game it didn't had the "type code" option anymore as the older version.

However, entering the code through the console is always possible.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He doesn't know where to enter the code. The last time I played the game it didn't had the "type code" option anymore as the older version.

However, entering the code through the console is always possible.
oh , can't remember where i entered , probably in the console.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes