BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If you choose harem o share, no more content and the game jumps to main title. But there is a folder named ep.5 in game folder.
for me it doesn't happen that...
I chose harem route when prompted with this choice and the game continued with Laura's scene and then Zoey's scene in the bedroom and then the game ended

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you choose harem o share, no more content and the game jumps to main title. But there is a folder named ep.5 in game folder.
Episode 5 is old content added back in v4.5. As it looks like v4.6 adds content in the middle of the of the game and doesn't continue the story. The reason why dev calls it "add-on".

Two more months to wait then....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Episode 5 is old content added back in v4.5. As it looks like v4.6 adds content in the middle of the of the game and doesn't continue the story. The reason why dev calls it "add-on".

Two more months to wait then....
I'm not sure about that , next update if i remember correctly will also be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Last time I played MC had just got caught fucking some young chick on his bed by the main girl (purple hair) how much content has there been since then
After that rewrite/add on was started so new content is being added in the middle.
I don't see a place to enter the code.
You only need to enter the code 1 time (Afterwards the option to enter the code will disappear). If you previously added it. you don't need to enter it again
Sharing as in threesome or what is the nature of sharing in this game? I like inviting another male to an MMF. :cool:
Currently, the threesome included in the game is FFM (Which will be rewritten in the upcoming updates) as for sharing/inviting other males aka MMF. you will have to wait for it.
Did you start a new game? (I might have messed up somewhere or missed something, going to test it again)
I'm not sure about that , next update if i remember correctly will also be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. That the place where the next update will start.

Reactions: Grimtown

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Did you start a new game? (I might have messed up somewhere or missed something, going to test it again)
Yes and I just realized that I shared Laura with the old man. I have started another new game, I have not shared Laura with the old man, I have chosen the Harem route, and the content of the Ep.5 folder does appear.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: playb0y44

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes and I just realized that I shared Laura with the old man. I have started another new game, I have not shared Laura with the old man, I have chosen the Harem route, and the content of the Ep.5 folder does appear.
not my cup of tea to share Laura who is a total babe...actually i will not share anyone ...in any game ...if possible... :D

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Glad you were able to solve the problem.
Edit: Btw thanks to you a possible error was found. It came into existence because of the rewrite. there are 2 sharing variables now and at the start of 4.5 the variable finder looks at the 1st variable that was added in the rewrite. causing game ending even though selecting harem path in the later game.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what is the incest in this game? you and a family member or some other guy with his family?

i'm asking because of the video posted a few post up. it says another guy and his mom.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
"start a new game" no, just call me when you've finished with developing it. i'v already put time into it. not going to keep restarting. i hate it when devs do this
It's not like we do it intentionally. It happens as we try to make the game good for you guys. I try my best not to change the code too much. But still sometimes it becomes necessary. Like in this case. adding the hint system changed the game code a lot. But hey as the game is in the rewrite and addon phase you can check out what new has been added.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's not like we do it intentionally. It happens as we try to make the game good for you guys. I try my best not to change the code too much. But still sometimes it becomes necessary. Like in this case. adding the hint system changed the game code a lot. But hey as the game is in the rewrite and addon phase you can check out what new has been added.
that's a very nice and diplomatic answer but i believe dev's are allowed and even if they are not allowed they should speak up and say " you get this game for free....you need to stop with your hissy fits and just enjoy my hard work " which is abso fucking lootly true...
Again i can only appreciate and applaude you for your diplomatic answer but don't ask me to hold my tongue...it's not fair to the dev for posts like that...
Thank you for the hard work and making this enjoyable game ...which i abso fucking lootly do.. :D

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes