Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The game ends after you make a choice between sharing the milf with her son or keep the wife and milf for yourself, there is supposed to be more content right?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The game ends after you make a choice between sharing the milf with her son or keep the wife and milf for yourself, there is supposed to be more content right?
the new content is in the middle , i would suggest you start a new game since the new content starts when the daughter comes to MC's house and ends before having sex with her ( the new content) otherwise i think there have been small changes like when MC talks to Wife in caffe , more renders and more text there and also before there i think there has been some changes to diagolue at least , some extra stuff like wife saying how much she enjoys MC's dick and stuff like that

Overall i loved this update!!!! 110% recommend

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
the new content is in the middle , i would suggest you start a new game since the new content starts when the daughter comes to MC's house and ends before having sex with her ( the new content) otherwise i think there have been small changes like when MC talks to Wife in caffe , more renders and more text there and also before there i think there has been some changes to diagolue at least , some extra stuff like wife saying how much she enjoys MC's dick and stuff like that

Overall i loved this update!!!! 110% recommend
In the last update when you choose harem path the game continued with having sex with the sons wife but in this update it ends after you made your choice.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Thank you so much Clanwsc really helpful information mate, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have have thaught to give this game a try otherwise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In the last update when you choose harem path the game continued with having sex with the sons wife but in this update it ends after you made your choice.
the game doesn't end for me when i choose Harem path...I still get to have sex with Zoey , after sex with Zoey game ends but not before so I don't know what to say..sorry

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
You, the MC, is the boss and you steal the wife of your employee and fuck her, her daughter (at the same too) and later you can choose to let the stolen wife fuck her own son while you fuck his finance etc...
So it's more like NTR incest right..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So it's more like NTR incest right..
I would not call it ntr. It's sharing. It's your choice whether you want to share the mother with her son or the son to fuck off.
I personally know what choice. Nobody has to touch my women, so let her son disappear from my sight. :ROFLMAO: He cannot satisfy his wife, and he wants to be with his mother.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Last time I played MC had just got caught fucking some young chick on his bed by the main girl (purple hair) how much content has there been since then

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sharing as in threesome or what is the nature of sharing in this game? I like inviting another male to an MMF. :cool:
sorry I have no ideea how the sharing content is because it's not my thing , I don't enjoy sharing my women with someone else ...so I can't really help you with an answer there :(

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
sorry I have no ideea how the sharing content is because it's not my thing , I don't enjoy sharing my women with someone else ...so I can't really help you with an answer there :(
Thanks anyway. I might have replied to the wrong comment :p , but maybe someone else will read this who can help.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks anyway. I might have replied to the wrong comment :p , but maybe someone else will read this who can help.
it's all good , but tbh just try the game a bit..it's not really that long maybe 2h?if you play it normally and read everything if you skip then ...really quick xD
but i do recommend it cause its a pretty good game :D

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
If you choose harem o share, no more content and the game jumps to main title. But there is a folder named ep.5 in game folder.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I can't in good conscience as mc let lesser and pathetic males touch these LIs either. So no clue if it's just a swap or a mmf. Sorry
ofc not...! and you know...i'm such a petty person...
We have the ability to name the other people right?well I named the other 2... cumbucket and cocksucker...=)))

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes