NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.5

NOTE: Fixed an error where a " got left out that was causing the mod not to load in Script 2.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much! :)

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
how do i have fun with the daughter i started game multiple times but nothing changes from the bachelor path? great game...nice fetishes

Reactions: Angelboy13

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Good game. I named the wife Sill due to her pink hair so you'd probably know which name i chose for her cuck husband ;).
The cuck's dad is named Nasty and of course he won't be getting any from my women.
The incest code is kinda mandatory though otherwise the wife will says that she gave birth to her "tenant":LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is an incest code for this game, but I don't see a tag. Who is the MC family in this game?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is an incest code for this game, but I don't see a tag. Who is the MC family in this game?
You, the MC, is the boss and you steal the wife of your employee and fuck her, her daughter (at the same too) and later you can choose to let the stolen wife fuck her own son while you fuck his finance etc...

Reactions: Qmil679

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is there any word on a time frame for next update? as it is a side project I'm guessing that its like every other main game up date this gets one but I was. hoping to get better informed
Episode 4.6 has been released for the Graber tier. I work on both (UL & MEF) one month each. Being a side project does not mean it gets neglected. Once I'm able to get a better workstation. Both games will get updated each month.
When's the next update can you tell me about this plz.....
Episode 4.6 has been released for the Graber tier.
how do i have fun with the daughter i started game multiple times but nothing changes from the bachelor path? great game...nice fetishes
Even though I tried to keep it simple but seems like many people still find it difficult. So in response to that, I have added a hints system in episode 4.6 (Which can be activated in the start). Adding this messed up the options so I suggest Starting a new game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
playb0y44
ty for your hard work while atm the story in both games is not that complicated i think it's a wonderfull game :) .
Keep up the good work!
As for Uncontrollable Lust i'm guessing we can expect a update next month or closer to november?
Again thx for yours and everyone else who is working on these 2 games :)

Reactions: playb0y44

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
playb0y44
ty for your hard work while atm the story in both games is not that complicated i think it's a wonderfull game :) .
Keep up the good work!
As for Uncontrollable Lust i'm guessing we can expect a update next month or closer to november?
Again thx for yours and everyone else who is working on these 2 games :)
Yes, like every month I'll try to release it in the next month.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Episode 4.6 has been released for the Graber tier. I work on both (UL & MEF) one month each. Being a side project does not mean it gets neglected. Once I'm able to get a better workstation. Both games will get updated each month.

Episode 4.6 has been released for the Graber tier.

Even though I tried to keep it simple but seems like many people still find it difficult. So in response to that, I have added a hints system in episode 4.6 (Which can be activated in the start). Adding this messed up the options so I suggest Starting a new game.
Might sound rude ...hope i don't but how long after it has been released for graber tier will it be released here ( in both cases UL & MEF)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Might sound rude ...hope i don't but how long after it has been released for graber tier will it be released here ( in both cases UL & MEF)
They become available here when they are released for public or someone leaks.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hasn't it been around a week since patreon release ?
probably but in all fairness we are leeches here...so his game his decision when he wants to release it to the plebs(myself included)
all we can do is patiently wait untill it gets released

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
probably but in all fairness we are leeches here...so his game his decision when he wants to release it to the plebs(myself included)
all we can do is patiently wait untill it gets released
i have no issue in being delivered a game late. Just wondering as usually patreon -> public release is like a week .... unless there is multiple tiers than it may take a month

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i have no issue in being delivered a game late. Just wondering as usually patreon -> public release is like a week .... unless there is multiple tiers than it may take a month
i know :( believe me i'm also waiting for the release and also the other game Uncontrollable lust .
Who knows...as you can see i also basically asked almost the same question but i'm guessing at that point Dev didn't know exactly either...dunno if much has changed.
Only thing we ( at least me ) can do is patiently wait.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hasn't it been around a week since patreon release ?
Release method is different for mef. I'll update the thread once it becomes available for public. Unless someone leak the game before that.

Reactions: Punto
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes