airze

Feb 8, 2018
when will update come ?
4.6 is out for Patreons $20 or higher came out the September 27 not sure what other info can be shared as its a side project and isn't really following the tiers of Patreons for when its available the said tier so I couldn't tell you but i believe its a month after Patreons release

Reactions: Sk8587

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
4.6 is out for Patreons $20 or higher came out the September 27 not sure what other info can be shared as its a side project and isn't really following the tiers of Patreons for when its available the said tier so I couldn't tell you but i believe its a month after Patreons release
Thak you so much for your reply . We have to wait.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Episode 4.6 was made public as a gift. I'm updating the thread as we speak.
You can download from patreon or wait few minutes for links to be updated in thread.
I already downloaded it from patreon when I heard the update is out I was and still am confuse about what "svs" mean :D
EDIT : and thank you for hard work :d ( and i am not sarcastic...in case you think that cause i know it might sound like that but it ain't , i trully do appreciate it that you took the time to update this thread )

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I already downloaded it from patreon when I heard the update is out I was and still am confuse about what "svs" mean :D
It's a website from which you can download at a very slow speed from hosts like keep2share and fileboom.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's a website from which you can download at a very slow speed from hosts like keep2share and fileboom.
oh, okay thank you for the reply and clarifying it for me, i had no ideea :D
EDIT : as for the new update old saves didn;t work for me , but it's okay since it's not that long and it won't take me to much to reach the point where the story was left off.
EDIT 2 : there's also a hint build ingame now, but i think you need to start a new game to enable it

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
oh, okay thank you for the reply and clarifying it for me, i had no ideea :D
EDIT : as for the new update old saves didn;t work for me , but it's okay since it's not that long and it won't take me to much to reach the point where the story was left off.
EDIT 2 : there's also a hint build ingame now, but i think you need to start a new game to enable it
Yes. As told in Changelog because of the addition of the hints system old save and options don't work.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
hmm, that's mc fucking her.
But what about picture ten with the old hillbilly guy? Seems like the MC won't be the only one sleeping with said employees family, unfortunately it would be a game if have to pass on since I usually stick to the OPP and I'm very anti Noterare/Sharing

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But what about picture ten with the old hillbilly guy? Seems like the MC won't be the only one sleeping with said employees family, unfortunately it would be a game if have to pass on since I usually stick to the OPP and I'm wet anti Noterare/Sharing
you can refuse the sharing, i chose to not share Laura or her daughter in law with anyone

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
you can refuse the sharing, i chose to not share Laura or her daughter in law with anyone
Oh okay that's good to know, so you can currently play the entire game with the girls only having MC cock but no one else's if you wanted to?
Just for clarifications for myself and others it should say in *Spoilers* NTR/Sharing ( optional/Avoidable) I'm sure it gets annoying when people like me ask this all the time

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh okay that's good to know, so you can currently play the entire game with the girls only having MC cock but no one else's if you wanted to?
Just for clarifications for myself and others it should say in *Spoilers* NTR/Sharing ( optional/Avoidable) I'm sure it gets annoying when people like me ask this all the time
YES :D , if you don't want to share the dev is giving is this choice and with the hints active you will be notified when there's an option for sharing like this Share+ so if you don'ty want to share don't choose that option...i don't know how the content with sharing is because i chose not to share since i am not a fan of sharing my women

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes